luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Galaxy Note 20/Note 20 Ultra.

Lets hear some opinions on this piece. I've got a 3 year old Note 8 with a cracked screen. Phone still works flawlessly with decent battery life (dark mode all day err day). If it wasn't for the screen I'd keep the phone.

Worth the upgrade? I'm more of a rugged phone user, I don't play games, don't do social media. I'm oddly considering a Galaxy S8 active or Cat S61 but not sure if I can take that step back in resolution.

Not interested in iPhones or other Android phones as I've got a decent Samsung eco system going.

Worth the upgrade or is there something seriously wrong with the Note 20 that I should keep waiting or skip? Been outta the phone game for a while. Do people still get into e-fights about my phone is better than yours?

DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by luckyboy23 View Post
    Lets hear some opinions on this piece. I've got a 3 year old Note 8 with a cracked screen. Phone still works flawlessly with decent battery life (dark mode all day err day). If it wasn't for the screen I'd keep the phone.

Worth the upgrade? I'm more of a rugged phone user, I don't play games, don't do social media. I'm oddly considering a Galaxy S8 active or Cat S61 but not sure if I can take that step back in resolution.

Not interested in iPhones or other Android phones as I've got a decent Samsung eco system going.

Worth the upgrade or is there something seriously wrong with the Note 20 that I should keep waiting or skip? Been outta the phone game for a while. Do people still get into e-fights about my phone is better than yours?
    Wait till Blackfriday then pick up the best Note 20 you can afford. Get a cheap Motorola or Nokia in the mean time from Bestbuy.

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I got one more year with my note 10+.

Note crew til I die fam
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

EE Student Master Race Rayaarito's Avatar
    Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by luckyboy23 View Post

Was going to buy one but then I heard the cameras have the illest focusing issues. So while on paper they look good, in performance they're actually worse. I'd wait till they sort that issue out tbh

LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just get the S10+

Note 10 bigger screen = bigger battery consumption
    Disclaimer: All posts made by [LtGoose] are works of satire. By reading this you agree to absolve the author of any and all liability.