AzzaMatta2571 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Eating and exercising right, but no fat loss.

Hi all,

So i have cleaned up my diet for about 3-4 months, and am exercising 5-6 days a week doing moderate to heavy weights, and doing high intensity sprints every other day.

This is an average day nutrition wise:

Breakfast:
    2 Whole Eggs.
    4 Egg Whites.

Snack:
    Plain Greek Yoghurt
    Lean Whey Protein
    Mixed Berries

Lunch:
    Chicken Breast
    Broccoli
    Green Beans

Snack (Pre Workout)
    Banana
    Plain Greek Yoghurt
    Honey

Post Workout:
    Whey Protein Shake

Dinner:
    Beef / Veal / Fish / Lamb.
    Mixed Veggies / Salad.

I'm 188cm and weigh 100kg, I am making sure I get at least 200g of protein in a day and adding more foods if necessary, and have dropped 4kg since I started, but am still not losing visible fat, mainly about my hip area. Also I've been on ATP Alpha Mars and Prime for about 4 weeks now.

Any pointers you can give me?

Thanks in advance.

faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    no matter how logical it sounds, losing fat isn't about eating healthy, it's about eating less calories than you burn. you could be eating the healthiest foods in the world and not lose fat if you eat too much. you don't need to "tryhard" your nutrition to lose fat

for what it's worth, your lifts have hopefully gone up so at least you haven't been spinning your wheels
    positive crew

spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you've lost 9 lbs in 12-16 weeks, your calorie deficit is around 275-375 per day. If you want to lose faster, drop your calories a bit more.

At 6'2" and 220, you have a ways to go before you start really seeing yourself lean out. That's not to say you won't notice changes--just that you shouldn't expect to be able to see a big difference in a specific area yet.