12rep has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 12rep has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 12rep has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 12rep has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 12rep has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 12rep has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 12rep has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 12rep has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 12rep has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 12rep has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 12rep has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Best time to start powerlifting

I'm 16 and I've been working out for about 6 months doing calisthenics and hypertrophy training. I was signing up for a new gym and the manager was talking to me about how he wouldn't reccomend any compound movements like deadlift and squat because at my age my body isnt developed enough to handle those lifts, like my bones arent dense and big enough or my joints arent developed enough and I should just focus on bodyweight movement. He said lifting now could cause problems in the future. Even if I do my lifts with perfect form would there be a problem doing strength training?

Barnaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Barnaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Barnaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Barnaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Barnaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Barnaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Barnaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Barnaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Barnaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Barnaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Barnaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just start with a weight thats comfotable for you and work your way up to bigger weights don’t be stupid and lift what you can’t lift and you should be sweet, get someone to teach you proper form

sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    plenty of kids start lifting in high school and as far as I am aware there are no problems with it down the line. The whole notion that lifting stunts growth in teenagers going through puberty is ridiculous. Lifting in older people is also the best way to counteract problems such as low bone density and there are plenty of older people that do it, they're just fine.

Back when I was 14 our strength coach had us doing squats, deadlifts, bench press, power cleans, etc. No problems but then again we were supervised at the very least. There wouldn't really be any inherent problem in doing strength training provided you learn the movements and prioritize good form over heavier weights. Lifting helps improve bone density so there's that. As a general safety precaution as well I would always get a spotter for your bench press until you get experienced enough to know your limits to the bar doesn't come crashing down on you.

Also if you want, you can start with doing lighter variations of squats and deadlifts, such as goblet squats and rdls with dumbbells until you get comfortable with that particular movement pattern.

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's hog wash.
    I started my son at 13 years old with the powerlifts.
    First though i recommend some basic body weight strength movements.
    Push ups,planks,pull ups,non weighted or goblet squats to start with.
    Next make sure you have a proficient coach to show you proper technique on all the lifts and give you a sound program.