Captbuild is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy My body messed up after drastic weight loss. How do I fix it?

So I was 5,7 250lb and decided to start working outa year ago. I didn't know anything starting of so all I did was cardio and only lifted 2 times a month with no correct form. Currently I am 152 and my goal is to look lean but I feel like there is so much issues with my body for example I feel like my rib cage is to big and it appears that I have a feminine body. My body overall looks unproportional and I have no idea on what to do anymore

I have been cutting and lifting constantly for a little over a month and I'm not sure if it the right thing to do.

Should I cut, bulk or eat a maintenance?

Also what exercise do you recommend me to do?

edit: I am 19, don't know how to change age on this site
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Captbuild; 01-14-2020 at 09:09 PM.

TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Captbuild View Post
    So I was 5,7 250lb and decided to start working outa year ago. I didn't know anything starting of so all I did was cardio and only lifted 2 times a month with no correct form. Currently I am 152 and my goal is to look lean but I feel like there is so much issues with my body for example I feel like my rib cage is to big and it appears that I have a feminine body. My body overall looks unproportional and I have no idea on what to do anymore

I have been cutting and lifting constantly for a little over a month and I'm not sure if it the right thing to do.

Should I cut, bulk or eat a maintenance?

Also what exercise do you recommend me to do?

edit: I am 19, don't know how to change age on this site

Congrats on the weight loss bro!!

Buddy, what’s done is done.

You are in a goodd spot to start a SLOW bulk. You still have some fat but you have no muscle. Just like me. So no more cutting. Eating maintenance is ****. I would do it for maybe 1 to 2 weeks only and go into a slow bulk.

I also recently Myself started a slow bulk as I dont want to loose any more weight. In my case I should maybe cut more but I’m not. I’m eating 100 surplus a day aiming to gain about 1 lb a month. Believe it or not, it takes a lot of trust, but now I look leaner than before and getting heavier too. As I’m gaining a bit of muscle.

You should probably do the same. Eat 100 surplus. Gain 1lb a month and try to do progressive overload in the gym. Follow a proven workout routine (I use fierce 5).

Good luck!!

Someone gave me 100 surplus advice a few months ago and I was stupid to not listen. I hope you do your research and start a slow bulk now else you will be all skin and bones. You need muscle right now. 100 surplus means you will gain some muscle and HOPEFULLY loose some fat at the same time due to newbie gains. once your lifts start stalling (should take a few months) and go into 250 surplus.

I would bulk for at least 8 months to 12 months. And then do a cut for 4 to 6 weeks at 500 deficit (1lb loss per week) and go back into a bulk.
    Last edited by TryingBB; 01-14-2020 at 10:37 PM.
    **^^ Work hard AND more importantly, work smart ^^**

TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oh and read the stickies in the nutrition section and in exercise section. Be sure to get 1g of protein per lb of body weight. This is specially important when cutting. When bulking to be safe I still get 1g if protein.
    **^^ Work hard AND more importantly, work smart ^^**