Thread: Travel diet

RossTheHaus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post Travel diet

Howdy,
    I just started a new travel job with Amazon and I basically have to eat out 3 times a day, Monday through Friday, with a max of $75 a day. It’s been 2 weeks and I’ve gained 4 pounds of water weight/fat (not 100% sure). In order to not blow up like a ballon, what are some restaurants/ grocery stores I should hit up in order to lose weight and not have my cholesterol shoot through the roof. I’ll be getting a hotel with a large fridge and microwave at my next stay and forever.
    Thanks!

faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RossTheHaus View Post
    what are some restaurants/ grocery stores I should hit up in order to lose weight
    restaurant: eyeball your calories (not the best way) or go to a restaurant that tells you the nutritional values (safest way)

grocery store: how is this relevant when it's all about being in a caloric deficit? any grocery store is fine(?) as long as you know what you're eating and how much
    positive crew

pinggolfer96 is a complete loser! (-2000) pinggolfer96 is a complete loser! (-2000) pinggolfer96 is a complete loser! (-2000) pinggolfer96 is a complete loser! (-2000) pinggolfer96 is a complete loser! (-2000) pinggolfer96 is a complete loser! (-2000) pinggolfer96 is a complete loser! (-2000) pinggolfer96 is a complete loser! (-2000) pinggolfer96 is a complete loser! (-2000) pinggolfer96 is a complete loser! (-2000) pinggolfer96 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    damn, im more jealous of that per day diem for meals!

broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000)
    Breakfast: Starbucks. turkey bacon egg white sandwich and siggis icelandic yogurt. Less than 400 calories and about 32-34 grams of protein. That's about the best you'll do from a restaurant, whether its fast food or a diner.

Lunch: Sandwich only won't kill you at just about any burger or sandwich spot. As in no fries, chips, soda, cookies, etc. Or go to a deli and load up veggie sides.

Dinner: Similar to lunch. Shoot for meat plus veggie entrees, and go very easy on the carbs. Not cause carbs are bad, more so that they are easy to overeat, calorie rich, and when processed are often loaded with sugar and fats.

If this is a year round gig, you'd better get disciplined quick. Even staying the same weight can be tough, let alone losing weight. If that's the case, you should start packing your own meals.