MarieJasmine is not very helpful. (-500) MarieJasmine is not very helpful. (-500) MarieJasmine is not very helpful. (-500) MarieJasmine is not very helpful. (-500) MarieJasmine is not very helpful. (-500) MarieJasmine is not very helpful. (-500) MarieJasmine is not very helpful. (-500) MarieJasmine is not very helpful. (-500) MarieJasmine is not very helpful. (-500) MarieJasmine is not very helpful. (-500) MarieJasmine is not very helpful. (-500)

feel sensation in my feets when cross 3-4 km while jogging

Hello guys ! I’m 30
    I have just started jogging to gain some more stamina and loose a bit weight, as I am 80kg in this age.
    So I have started to run 3 times a week. I started at 3.5km and now I am able to run around 6km (speed average 8.5km/h). I am really not trying hard, I just try to find a comfortable speed.
    I have a strange sensation coming into my feets after 4 km. It’s the same feeling as when you fall asleep on your arm or when you stay too long on the toilet. It’s like a lack of blood. It doesn’t hurt or something, it is just really annoying.
    I tried to slow down or give strong steps, like putting all my weight on the foot, but it only disappear when i stop running.
    I have tried other shoes, but it’s the same issue.
    Do you think I should take advice from a doctor in this regard?
    Or should I am not running correctly?
    Any advice from you people is appreciable Thanks

AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Try taking stronger steps, like you are attempting to smash into the pavement. That should wake your feet up.

Also, are you sitting on the toilet for extended periods of time prior to running?