TupaG is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Best workout exercises and diet for a skinny guy? I am 16 almost 17

I am 16 years old (17 in july) and i still weigh 50 kg on the scale and i am sick of people calling me skinny and being beat up at school and girls running away from me all the time. I am also 1.85 m tall, which for my height I'm very skinny and I'm also a guy. I don't want to be a tank of a guy but i just want to fill in a t-shirt sleeve for once and be a lot stronger than i currently am and get some respect. I don't know where to start from so that's why I'm making this post.

JoshLV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoshLV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoshLV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoshLV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoshLV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoshLV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoshLV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoshLV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoshLV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoshLV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoshLV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Look up programs for full body routines. Diet is absolutely key but as a beginner, a full body routine coupled with a good diet would blow you up quick.
    My body is ready but my mind is phuckd.