beeguy is not very well liked. (-100) beeguy is not very well liked. (-100) beeguy is not very well liked. (-100) beeguy is not very well liked. (-100) beeguy is not very well liked. (-100) beeguy is not very well liked. (-100) beeguy is not very well liked. (-100) beeguy is not very well liked. (-100) beeguy is not very well liked. (-100) beeguy is not very well liked. (-100) beeguy is not very well liked. (-100)

Question I lost weight, now I need help building muscle.

Hey guys,I lost a lot of weight through the last 1-2 years and now I need you guys help me build muscle and lose body fat if possible at the same time.
    So I'm 177cm tall, 63kg (1-2kg fluctation because of my un-even floor),around 15-17 percent BF but still stuck with lower belly fat. My upper abs are visible but the problem is lower belly.
    I will probably get gym membership around 1-2 weeks from now and want to find the best solution for my problem so when I hop in the gym I have some kind of plan and program ready for me.
    I can't upload pics right now but I have some on here from couple months back. (I'm about 2-3 kg heavier now)

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by beeguy View Post
    Hey guys,I lost a lot of weight through the last 1-2 years and now I need you guys help me build muscle and lose body fat if possible at the same time.
    So I'm 177cm tall, 63kg (1-2kg fluctation because of my un-even floor),around 15-17 percent BF but still stuck with lower belly fat. My upper abs are visible but the problem is lower belly.
    I will probably get gym membership around 1-2 weeks from now and want to find the best solution for my problem so when I hop in the gym I have some kind of plan and program ready for me.
    I can't upload pics right now but I have some on here from couple months back. (I'm about 2-3 kg heavier now)
    All the resources you need are in the sticky threads at the top of this forum page.
    I'm out, standing in my field.

64 and still a newbie.

WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Pick a routine. Eat at a surplus.