llama3ater is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Noob looking for guidance

So I started a conditioning program and I stopped eating junk food / fast food while keeping a caloric deficit. This resulted in going from 149 lbs to 141 lbs in just over a month. My overall goal was to lose stomach / side fat because that seems to be where it all congregates. I've made a lot of progress in that respect but now I want to gain muscle while continuing to lose fat. I did a lot of research on recomposition and it seems to be an effective way to achieve that goal based on the studies.

I just wanted someone with more experience to look at my training schedule and tell me if I should be doing something different.

I'll be doing 3 different exercises for each body part on any given day and 3 sets / 12 reps for each exercise.

Monday - Biceps / Back + abs
    Tuesday - Chest / Triceps + abs
    Wednesday - Rest
    Thursday - Legs / Shoulders + abs
    Friday - Biceps / Back + abs
    Saturday - Rest
    Sunday - Chest / Triceps + abs

On top of this, my plan is to apply progressive overload week by week.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll save you some time. Read the stickies, get on a novice program. You can continue to recomp but eventually you'll want to do the standard bulk/cut cycles.