BiganItalian is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Pre-Workout and Epilepsy

Hello!

I am currently losing weight and then going to switch to bulking.

I have a question that I hope someone here can help me with.

I have Epilepsy, which has been controlled through medication for about seven years now. No seizures, yay!

My question is, are stimulant free pre-workouts safe for Epileptics? Are there any Epileptics here that take them or can recommend any that are considered "safe?"

I asked my Neurologist but she really couldn't give me a clear cut answer. I appreciate any help.

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No one here is medically qualified and so can’t give you a definitive answer.

Maybe try and speak to another dr who may have more experience in this matter
    Strong & Unstable

BiganItalian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by faipdeooiad View Post
    No one here is medically qualified and so can’t give you a definitive answer.

Maybe try and speak to another dr who may have more experience in this matter
    Well, I am more curious if anyone personally takes them and is an epileptic.

Better Than Yesterday burntreality's Avatar
    burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BiganItalian View Post
    Well, I am more curious if anyone personally takes them and is an epileptic.
    Even if someone did, it would vary from individual to individual
    Definitely consult a doctor regarding this.
    Cellucor\Nutrabolt Lead Community Representative
    w/ Stad0203
    ***Cellucor***

Instagram - @burntreality

Xpiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xpiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xpiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xpiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xpiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xpiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xpiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xpiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xpiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xpiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xpiro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I’m not your Neuro, so ask them, but be wary of L-Carnitine and Phenibut. Both triggered partials.

Xpiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xpiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xpiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xpiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xpiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xpiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xpiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xpiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xpiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xpiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xpiro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Double post