dloadin is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Nitrotech Product Authenticity

For the experts and experienced out there, I just wanted for you guys to verify if the Nitrotech 100% Whey Gold Cookies and Cream Flavour 2.2lbs that I bought is authentic. I bought the product from a legit online seller of supplement products here in the Philippines. It was well packaged and tightly sealed upon delivery. My only concern was the protein powder itself. Based on the various reviews of this particular type of product online, the color of the protein powder that I bought was way off, it was brownish yellow instead of pure white. The taste was also very poor and didn't taste like cookies and cream. Other than that, I think the packaging and print of the protein powder that I have are authentic. The expiry date indicated on the bottom of the packaging is 23MAR2020. I couldn't verify it with the official app since it only supports 5lbs products at the moment. I attached some pics for you guys to see
    Attached Images

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The main Muscletech website has a verification link.
    But here:
    Click here Do not use the verification app (only for larger protein tubs) But you can filter your options based on the list or contact customer support from there

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You should contact Muscle-Tech directly and inquire about this as they'll tell you for sure.
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com