fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up Hypothical Spinning Wheels Scenrio?

Hey Guys,

Just had another question that came to mind. As you lean bulk and hit your desired weight do you lean cut or just normal at 500 calories? Would this not be spinning the wheels as you are catabolzing the muscle built? What I am asking is if I lean bulk 250 calories and once I hit my goal and I have gained fat and muscle do I cut at 500 calories or 250 ? Cheers

pay the iron price SuffolkPunch's Avatar
    SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    500 calorie deficit is probably not enough cause muscle loss in most people - assuming good training and enough protein.

1MANU is a name known to all. (+5000) 1MANU is a name known to all. (+5000) 1MANU is a name known to all. (+5000) 1MANU is a name known to all. (+5000) 1MANU is a name known to all. (+5000) 1MANU is a name known to all. (+5000) 1MANU is a name known to all. (+5000) 1MANU is a name known to all. (+5000) 1MANU is a name known to all. (+5000) 1MANU is a name known to all. (+5000) 1MANU is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Start at a 250 deficit. No reason to start at 500.

First thing to do is reconfigure your TDEE and then go from there.
    I always bet on myself...because I know I will never give up in ANYTHING I do. EVER.

fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fattofame3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by 1MANU View Post
    Start at a 250 deficit. No reason to start at 500.

First thing to do is reconfigure your TDEE and then go from there.
    Cheers

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    500 calorie deficit is probably not enough cause muscle loss in most people - assuming good training and enough protein.
    Ok cheers