Fillip498 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fillip498 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fillip498 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fillip498 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fillip498 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fillip498 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fillip498 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fillip498 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fillip498 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fillip498 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fillip498 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Torn meniscus, what happens after ?

Hey,

I've been suffering from a laterial tear in my meniscus and am finally going under the knife.
    The surgery doesnt fix the tear, apparently thats permanent.
    The surgery is to clean up the tear and get rid of a few things that build up inside there, which helps get rid of some discomfort, but considering its a permanent injury ill always have some level of discomfort.

I'm wondering who here has dealt with a tear and what comes after ?
    im really over thinking what i can and cant do now that ive found out its a permanent injury, are physical sports completely out of the question due to inflamation if i work it too hard ?

JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    All these questions you ought to be asking the doctor once surgery is done. Of course you'll have some limitations but you'll probably still be able to go to the gym.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Misc Crew

Combat Veterans Crew