Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    TomCruiseBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomCruiseBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomCruiseBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomCruiseBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomCruiseBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomCruiseBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomCruiseBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomCruiseBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomCruiseBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomCruiseBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomCruiseBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sunrisesunshine View Post
    Yeh caught a couple of young guys staring at it and get a fatty from it srs then they do the discreet but not so discreet push with their hands
    ure a dude confirmed

Registered User sunrisesunshine's Avatar
    sunrisesunshine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunrisesunshine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunrisesunshine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunrisesunshine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunrisesunshine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunrisesunshine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunrisesunshine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunrisesunshine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunrisesunshine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunrisesunshine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunrisesunshine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    I don't have any gymshark leggings. What kind do you have? I only ordered this shirt but it's too big. I think I just keep it anyway.
    The vital seamless range is a winner
    So is the high waisted flex leggings
    And the light weight seamless leggings are flattering also

sunrisesunshine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunrisesunshine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunrisesunshine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunrisesunshine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunrisesunshine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunrisesunshine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunrisesunshine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunrisesunshine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunrisesunshine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunrisesunshine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunrisesunshine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Rajc View Post
    nah not rly a fondue type of guy, its more something that is eaten at special events for me

nah i live in zürich which is a 'low' area and surrounded by mountains.. so you mostly see hills surrounding you.. but if you drive 20mins on the highway then youll see the snow covered alps easy

housing: expect minimum 2k a month for one room apt

not rly a fan of hiking lmao, maybe once a year with friends

didnt see that movie but the scenery is kinda nice, especially if you are somewhere high up (tall building or on a hill)

do you have any more interview questions till you pm me pics?
    No pics baby

Registered User Eggiesinabasket's Avatar
    Eggiesinabasket has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Eggiesinabasket has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Eggiesinabasket has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Eggiesinabasket has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Eggiesinabasket has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Eggiesinabasket has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Eggiesinabasket has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Eggiesinabasket has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Eggiesinabasket has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Eggiesinabasket has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Eggiesinabasket has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rajc View Post
    name is supposed to be spelled rajç which would make it pronounce rage
    How befitting, brings me back to your vocaroos

Yeh caught a couple of young guys staring at it and get a fatty from it srs then they do the discreet but not so discreet push with their hands
    Lmao you're ridiculous. Its entertaining though to read, especially while having to stay in the kitchen to watch the cooking.

I dont own a pair of gym leggings.... was thinking of lulu lemons though. Is gym shark comfortable?
    Go Jets Go
    Lurk Alert: If you've seen me post once, I've watched your posts 20 times more
    Final Form Goal: 2 Door Fridge Mode
    All paths set, final destination: Entropy

Kewbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kewbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kewbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kewbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kewbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kewbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kewbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kewbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kewbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kewbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kewbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Does a seamless crotch make a prominent vulva more obvious than with a seam running up it? Or less?

janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Did not read a single fukin word.

Tried to neg you OP but must have already done it recently. Will get you again soon.
    *eggs crew*
    *raiders crew*

TomCruiseBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomCruiseBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomCruiseBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomCruiseBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomCruiseBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomCruiseBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomCruiseBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomCruiseBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomCruiseBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomCruiseBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomCruiseBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Eggiesinabasket View Post

Lmao you're ridiculous. Its entertaining though to read, especially while having to stay in the kitchen to watch the cooking.

I dont own a pair of gym leggings.... was thinking of lulu lemons though. Is gym shark comfortable?
    youre a cute asian. you think you have bad butt genetics? notice a lot of asians are getting thic now. particularly korean

J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP is obviously a dude.

Not sure why so many posters want pics of a dude.

eh nm I figured it out.

Don’t you dare get Lululemon!

Gymshark are comfy and a fraction of the price. Vital seamless, high waisted flex and the lightweight seamless range are highly recommended

Originally Posted by Kewbrah View Post
    Does a seamless crotch make a prominent vulva more obvious than with a seam running up it? Or less?
    Much more prominent
    But I don’t mind it now.. it gets the guys hard and I’m all for that

If there’s a seam and I pull the leggings higher than necessary. Guarantee camel toe will have guys running around with wet sperm patches

BulkingIsHard is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingIsHard is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingIsHard is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingIsHard is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingIsHard is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingIsHard is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingIsHard is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingIsHard is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingIsHard is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingIsHard is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingIsHard is a name known to all. (+5000)

No thx jeff

and no you cannot defend your appearance because there are no pics

also you're probably a literal phaggot

phaggot

Much more prominent
    But I don’t mind it now.. it gets the guys hard and I’m all for that

If there’s a seam and I pull the leggings higher than necessary. Guarantee camel toe will have guys running around with wet sperm patches

cope

whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just in case the rest of you weren't aware, Op is a male.
    2014 Misc Resolution: Negging no pics (screen captures of text don't count as pics)

downunder96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) downunder96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) downunder96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) downunder96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) downunder96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) downunder96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) downunder96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) downunder96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) downunder96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) downunder96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) downunder96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lmao what the fuk is going on in this thread, some 4chan indian cuck pretending to be a middle age woman and its 2 pages. Ill have extra cheese on that bread roll please op

Kewbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kewbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kewbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kewbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kewbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kewbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kewbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kewbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kewbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kewbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kewbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by downunder96 View Post
    Lmao what the fuk is going on in this thread, some 4chan indian cuck pretending to be a middle age woman and its 2 pages. Ill have extra cheese on that bread roll please op
    Psh the last one about his fat pussy was 6 pages

Eggiesinabasket has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Eggiesinabasket has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Eggiesinabasket has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Eggiesinabasket has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Eggiesinabasket has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Eggiesinabasket has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Eggiesinabasket has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Eggiesinabasket has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Eggiesinabasket has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Eggiesinabasket has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Eggiesinabasket has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TomCruiseBrah View Post
    youre a cute asian. you think you have bad butt genetics? notice a lot of asians are getting thic now. particularly korean
    I'm not sure, I guess I'm average. It's not completely flat, not particularly huge. I noticed it has gotten slightly bigger but can't tell if it's from the gym or because I'm getting fat.

In terms of thic, I am Filipino and I tend to notice they naturally will have some individuals who have bigger boobs/butt. You bring up koreans becoming thic; I do question if koreans becoming thic is natural because celebrities are known to do lots of plastic surgery and all the Koreans I've met in person are far from thic.

Don’t you dare get Lululemon!

Gymshark are comfy and a fraction of the price. Vital seamless, high waisted flex and the lightweight seamless range are highly recommended
    Hmmm....may consider checking them out. Might be something I could wear to yoga, otherwise wearing shorts my legs slip from the sweat so it's hard to do balancing poses on my arms like in flying crane.

Originally Posted by whitepaper View Post
    Just in case the rest of you weren't aware, Op is a male.
    When has the misc ever let that stop them.
    Yes homo.
    Go Jets Go

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why is everyone thinking it's a guy?

Since when haven't females made endless threads about their fat pussies that give guys erections at the gym?
    Hello darkness my old friend

Since when haven't females made endless threads about their fat pussies that give guys erections at the gym?
    ~discretely but not so discretely pushes fatty with hand~

Whale whale whale... FemaleWarriorxo's Avatar
    FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lulu are comfortable as fk but check out Yogalicious leggings on amazon. Core 10 is another good brand.
    ⋆100+ lbs down⋆ ✦5’10”✦

〜(^∇^〜)HW 360lbs - CW 198lbs(〜^∇^)〜

Always taking a hiatus ಥ_ಥ

blakus_javus is a name known to all. (+5000) blakus_javus is a name known to all. (+5000) blakus_javus is a name known to all. (+5000) blakus_javus is a name known to all. (+5000) blakus_javus is a name known to all. (+5000) blakus_javus is a name known to all. (+5000) blakus_javus is a name known to all. (+5000) blakus_javus is a name known to all. (+5000) blakus_javus is a name known to all. (+5000) blakus_javus is a name known to all. (+5000) blakus_javus is a name known to all. (+5000)

An actual woman appears...

intredasting...
    Misc Aussie Crew

Yellow Fever Crew

blakus_javus is a name known to all. (+5000) blakus_javus is a name known to all. (+5000) blakus_javus is a name known to all. (+5000) blakus_javus is a name known to all. (+5000) blakus_javus is a name known to all. (+5000) blakus_javus is a name known to all. (+5000) blakus_javus is a name known to all. (+5000) blakus_javus is a name known to all. (+5000) blakus_javus is a name known to all. (+5000) blakus_javus is a name known to all. (+5000) blakus_javus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm not sure, I guess I'm average. It's not completely flat, not particularly huge. I noticed it has gotten slightly bigger but can't tell if it's from the gym or because I'm getting fat.

In terms of thic, I am Filipino and I tend to notice they naturally will have some individuals who have bigger boobs/butt. You bring up koreans becoming thic; I do question if koreans becoming thic is natural because celebrities are known to do lots of plastic surgery and all the Koreans I've met in person are far from thic.

Hmmm....may consider checking them out. Might be something I could wear to yoga, otherwise wearing shorts my legs slip from the sweat so it's hard to do balancing poses on my arms like in flying crane.

When has the misc ever let that stop them.
    Yes homo.
    Do your gym shorts show your butt?
    Misc Aussie Crew

Yellow Fever Crew

Originally Posted by Kewbrah View Post
    Psh the last one about his fat pussy was 6 pages
    Correction : 7 pages

mixednutz is just really nice. (+1000) mixednutz is just really nice. (+1000) mixednutz is just really nice. (+1000) mixednutz is just really nice. (+1000) mixednutz is just really nice. (+1000) mixednutz is just really nice. (+1000) mixednutz is just really nice. (+1000) mixednutz is just really nice. (+1000) mixednutz is just really nice. (+1000) mixednutz is just really nice. (+1000) mixednutz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Incel neckbeard poses as female; nothing new here

Originally Posted by mixednutz View Post
    Incel neckbeard poses as female; nothing new here
    What ginormous nipples you have there!

are you lactating ?

This. How can you not be proud to show off your sexy fat pussy.

Hnnng, just gave myself a clit boner.

Originally Posted by FemaleWarriorxo View Post
    Lulu are comfortable as fk but check out Yogalicious leggings on amazon. Core 10 is another good brand.
    Hmmm, the yogalicious leggings look decent with good reviews. And only around 50$ total with taxes, shipping, import fees. Would consider since I'm trying to save up some money right now, thanks for the recommendation

Originally Posted by blakus_javus View Post
    Do your gym shorts show your butt?
    No, they only show I dont lift hard enough. Do your shorts show your balls?
    Go Jets Go

Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Post your pics in yoga pants for a rep pool

No, they only show I dont lift hard enough. Do your shorts show your balls?
    I do have some pairs that cup my bulges nicely. If I feel like showing off I just flip the waistband down & wear them all up in my junk.
    Misc Aussie Crew

Yellow Fever Crew

Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cliffs of thread

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Fang2 View Post
    Post your pics in yoga pants for a rep pool
    Lol at rep pool.
    Hello darkness my old friend