VR775 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Protein consumption per hour?

I'm not sure if this has been answered here but how much protein can be absorbed per hour? Sometimes I don't get enough protein throughout the day so I might just drink 2 protein shakes but I'm not sure how much of that protein is being utilized and how much is just waste/stored.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

BlueSpades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlueSpades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlueSpades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlueSpades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlueSpades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlueSpades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlueSpades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlueSpades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlueSpades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlueSpades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlueSpades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't think too much about it, I just worry about my total protein consumption PER DAY... the most i'll do is wait till I go to bed, to drink down 50 grams of protein so that I can get the benefits of both recovery and growth, but of course that's only theory.
    ...but to answer your question, just don't worry about it that much, in the end, some amounts of protein will be wasted in the body because our digestive systems are never perfect, but yeah obviously taking in excessive protein in one shot will have some minor waste to it, but it's usually inconsiderate... just worry about DAILY PROTEIN INTAKE.
    As of April 2019...

Height: 5"9 / 175 cm
    Weight: 129 lbs / 59 kg

Bench: 255 lbs / 116 kg
    Squat: 195 lbs / 89 kg
    Deadlift: 315 lbs / 143 kg
    Overhead Press: 125 lbs / 57 kg