Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    IDontPlay247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDontPlay247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDontPlay247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDontPlay247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDontPlay247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDontPlay247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDontPlay247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDontPlay247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDontPlay247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDontPlay247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDontPlay247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You need to stop playing with her emotions bro. And you’re not her dad. Take it down a notch and be more supportive and caring when she comes to you with issues. Keep being an ******* to her then it really is going to be over.
    <**>Yellow Fever Crew: Once you go Asian...HNNNNGHH<**>

"A lesson without pain is meaningless. That's because no one can gain without sacrificing something. But by enduring that pain and overcoming it, he shall obtain a powerful unmatched heart. A Fullmetal heart"

El. Psy. Congroo.

How far do we have to stretch the truth, to fit the lifestyles borrowed and overdue?- Nujabes R.I.P.

St. Louis is home. St. Louis is life. <3

Cardinals-Blues-Rams-Mizzou

Registered User OptimistPrime11's Avatar
    OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP I don't even know where to begin so I will leave this short and sweet.

If you want to stay with this girl, everything you think you should say and do with her? Do the exact opposite.

Be nice when you think you need to be a jerk, and be more alpha when you think you need to be nice.

You really seem like a hard person to be around if I am being honest. But as you get older you will learn.

And for heavens sake stop texting 24/7 nonstop. Nothing kills a relationship faster than too much too soon.
    "Who do you think you are? I am!!"-Pete Weber

No Thanks Jefferson TheTyler2013's Avatar
    TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013
    Originally Posted by OptimistPrime11 View Post
    And for heavens sake stop texting 24/7 nonstop. Nothing kills a relationship faster than too much too soon.
    Hey, thanks.
    as I said, our relationship sums up in 24 hours per week so we gotta text each other 24/7 nomasayin?
    cuz we both study in different cities and come back to the same city only on weekends. so we gotta maintain this relationship on the rest of the week which means.. texting.
    23'
    Trying to make it brahs
    red cuz negged by mod crew

skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by billclintonnn View Post
    What did he straighten out? Did you even read his response? OP seems like a massive manipulator. All of this alpha beta crap is seriously ridiculous so he literally has to threaten to leave her in order to get what he wants. That's a massive red flag that his girlfriend should be identifying with him. Women want a man who is actually going to listen to her, but OP is retarded and thinks it's being beta.
    Actually yeah the "walk towards the door until she cried" was unnecessary and manipulative.

But they're back together because they talked about what happened rather than OP just making assumptions and refusing to admit his wrongdoings "because it'd be too beta."

Originally Posted by TheTyler2013 View Post
    as I said, our relationship sums up in 24 hours per week so we gotta text each other 24/7 nomasayin?
    cuz we both study in different cities and come back to the same city only on weekends. so we gotta maintain this relationship on the rest of the week which means.. texting.
    No OP that's still a choice you're consciously making.

In my experience texting too much will likely lead to topics that will bring out negativity. Once every hour or two during the day and maybe a phone call or two throughout the week is plenty.

Keanu Reeves Checking In Zackad's Avatar
    Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheTyler2013 View Post
    Yeah lol!
    First of all, thank you. Thanks to everybody in this thread who spent time and wrote long ass comments to help me. I I appereicte it alot.

Second, so as I said I sent her the "happy bday" thing and she replied with "hehe thanks".
    6 hours later I sent her a voice recording of "we need to talk. I wanna talk about everything. Do u wanna talk?" (In german it sounds not retarted like I wrote it here).

She replied with "yeah I wanna talk. Tomorrow?"
    I replied "yeah" and she asked what hour and I told her 12-1 noon.
    I arrived to her house, and got on her bed while she set on a chair close to the bed. I told her "ok I made the effort to drive here so you should go first".

So she started and told me how much she got hurt and she thought that because she was the last to text me that I should be the next. And she told me that she knows I have some "anger" issues and she thought I'll text her at the night of the very first day of the "fight" after few hours of relaxing.
    She told me that she was shocked in the end of every day that I dont text her and she decided to wait till her bday, and if I wont send anything, then the day after it she'll send me a long ass message.

I actually was very chilled and mature .. not autistic like always lol
    So my attitude was not to attack her but to explain why did it happend and how to avoid it in the future (we cant talk about those things by texting. It's all cool when we just laugh about random chit but when one of us is serious we must call or at least record to pass our vibes because you cant really understand a text message."
    Blah blah
    I asked her "why didnt u text me?"
    And she told me she was mad at me, she was hurt, she sent the last message and thought it's my turn and also the bday thing that I mentioned here at the beginning.

I was afraid to become a beta in her eyes (because I'm the one who initiated this date and not her) so in the beginning I told her "ok I think it's not gonna work" and then I stood up and began to walk towards the door. She started to cry and this is my signal that she's "afraid" to lose me. I hugged her and grabbed her to the bed with me. We continued to talk and in the end had sex, ate lunch and etc..

Cliffs;
    Long story short, we got back together.
    I have learnt alot from this case, and I hope I won't be here for at least a year lmao because its seems to me that every 2 or 3 months I'm opening a new thread.

Thanks alot guys. All of you.

P.S
    You encourage me to write "soft" texts like "its gonna be ok I believe in you" and this sort of crap but it will make me the classic beta male imo.. I mean were only on our first month.. 7 dates. She still wants to know I'm a tough guy and not a sensitive good fella..
    I mean were not a couple yet so I cant give up on my "manly no feelings attiudue" because this is the type of chit that women like.

And I think I'm becoming a beta every day that passes because today she told me "aww you became so generous and listening to me, I like it"

On one hand, you can say "u autistic ****, she tells u she likes it"
    On the other hand, we all know that you gotta play the game a little bit in the beginning and cant be all generous and cute already in the first 2 months.
    jesus christ

so much wrong with your interaction

you know what makes you beta? it's certainly not writing supportive texts but doing things like:

-"i drove here so you should go first" lmao a real man takes initiative and says his piece.
    -freaking out over the response "hehe thanks " like it's the coldest response you ever got. the coldest response you could have gotten would be "thanks" or nothing at all
    -playing stupid ass games like walking away like it's over to see how she'll react, when you just got mad at her for "playing games" by not reaching out.
    -thinking you have to front on your feelings because it's early. if you like her and she likes you, it doesn't matter unless you're a pathetic emotional mess, generally
    -thinking being generous and listening to a girl is beta

stop falling for the miscisms and learn a little bit about real life man. you're trying way to hard to maintain the upper hand/alpha image that you are being a total dick to this girl.
    Last edited by Zackad; Yesterday at 11:22 AM.
    "So there I am sitting in the waiting area of the hair salon with my niece and Keanu Reeves walks in. I was nervous as ****, but too scared to say anything to him. Then my niece started crying, and I’m trying to quiet her down because I don't want to bother him. Pretty soon he walks over and asks what's wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry. He put down his magazine, picked up my niece, and lifted up his shirt, and breastfed her right there in the salon. Chill guy, really nice about it."