Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by KingSWRV View Post
    Really? That good? I still haven’t seen it
    no. Its utter garbage. I walked out almost halfway through the 3 hours of piss. 10 bucks I'll never get back. Leo and brad should be ashamed and leave the country.

BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by garthismad View Post
    no. Its utter garbage. I walked out almost halfway through the 3 hours of piss. 10 bucks I'll never get back. Leo and brad should be ashamed and leave the country.
    I thought it was appalling too.

I honestly would have walked out, but the person I was with wanted to stick it out (even though they didn't really enjoy it).

This is one film, where I genuinely am baffled that anyone 'loves' it... I'm not trying to say they 'shouldn't', but I just can't see the appeal. There are other films that I think are crap, but I can understand why others like them... This isn't one of those movies.
    The Dangers Of WIFI For You, And Your Children: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0NEaPTu9oI

The Dangers Of WIFI For Pregnant Women: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-017-16623-8

Please Help People, And Donate To Amnesty International... https://www.amnesty.org/en/donate/

Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Really? That good? I still haven’t seen it
    It’s better than the joker.
    Everything I do is biblical

KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by garthismad View Post
    gotta look at it as a cheeky brad Pitt style comedy

he always had that self aware humor where he is in on the joke of how ridiculously popular he was lol he secretly has that dry ironic humor that he sometimes does like in Oceans 11 where he is essentially doing a parody of acting which is nice commentary on the way he used to be a mediocre actor for a long time but still got a crazy amount of roles due to his aesthetics lol.

gotta understand the flavor of that humor and Leo being like the overly celebrated actor of that era so im sure most of the stuff plays with that dynamic. its a brad Pitt comedy.
    A lot of girls say I'm built like a "Tank"
    BENCH: getting there
    DEADLIFT: getting there
    SQUAT: bout 350
    #TRUMP2020

propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iloveus View Post
    Apparently, 27 million people still order Netflix DVD by mail service
    https://www.fool.com/investing/2019/...bscribers.aspx
    Im sure theres a lot of lazy people that cant be bothered to change it. HOWEVER, sound and visuals are always better on the dvd than streaming

That might be a reason for some

marii beatz, turn me up AltarOfPlagues's Avatar
    AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    u were never really here shoulda got the nod
    mind the business that pay me in 2020

WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by WestAfrica View Post
    I didn’t like the second half of 1917, it was better when it was two of them traveling.
    Lol so I got negged for this “spoiler”

“ I always neg spoilers. I've seen the film, but you ruined a 'surprise' for people who haven't.”

I’m not sure what I ruined bc I didn’t say anything that anyone who hadn’t seen the movie would not have known. Not sure what surprise was ruined when nothing was said.
    NYR NYM NYK UCONN Nebraska AS Roma

Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Imagine being Shia LaBeouf, sucking up to libs his whole life, doing a pretty outstanding role in a really good film like Peanut Butter Falcon and getting zero point zero nominations.
    Jojo the rabiit for best pic,

KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol so I got negged for this “spoiler”

“ I always neg spoilers. I've seen the film, but you ruined a 'surprise' for people who haven't.”

I’m not sure what I ruined bc I didn’t say anything that anyone who hadn’t seen the movie would not have known. Not sure what surprise was ruined when nothing was said.
    You ruined the pace of the movie first of all, and just the expectations going in, pretty much lots of read between the lines spoilers there implicit therein in that statement

Is it so hard for you to understand that’s a form of spoiler?

Sure it’s not a big bad one but, you do understand to what degree it is one right? Or is that hard to comprehend?
    #TRUMP2020

pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Joker was kinda boring IMO. Amazing acting though... Once upon a time might be my favorite movie in the last 10 years.
    * Eggs and Rice crew *
    * Bass Guitar Ibanez Crew *

Strange hobbies

WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You ruined the pace of the movie first of all, and just the expectations going in, pretty much lots of read between the lines spoilers there implicit therein in that statement

Is it so hard for you to understand that’s a form of spoiler?

Sure it’s not a big bad one but, you do understand to what degree it is one right? Or is that hard to comprehend?
    Considering there was traveling throughout the movie I don’t. “I didn’t like the second half of the movie” “I liked it better when it was two of then traveling” What was ruined? How many of them made the journey or helped along the way. I mean other people talked about specific scenes in the movie but thats cool right.

Considering there was traveling throughout the movie I don’t. “I didn’t like the second half of the movie” “I liked it better when it was two of then traveling” What was ruined? How many of them made the journey or helped along the way. I mean other people talked about specific scenes in the movie but thats cool right.
    If you hadn’t said that we would have went into the movie with no expectations but now because you said that we know it’s structured as them traveling the first half and then do something else the second half that’s not traveling.

So potentially as they are traveling it could effect how we see the pace or augment our expectations and it could change and warp our experience because you just had to say that and just couldn’t keep it to yourself.
    #TRUMP2020

jasticus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jasticus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jasticus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jasticus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jasticus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jasticus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jasticus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jasticus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jasticus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jasticus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jasticus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by johnnydeep1 View Post
    https://www.polygon.com/2020/1/13/21...academy-awards

I'm surprised that beta -cuck Hollywood would actually make this movie, let alone honor it for what its worth.
    Worst movie I’ve seen in a long time.

If you hadn’t said that we would have went into the movie with no expectations but now because you said that we know it’s structured as them traveling the first half and then do something else the second half that’s not traveling.

So potentially as they are traveling it could effect how we see the pace or augment our expectations and it could change and warp our experience because you just had to say that and just couldn’t keep it to yourself.
    So if I said I didn’t like the part in John Wick when he was running away that would ruin the movie for you?

Brb in Saving Private Ryan he was saved

johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1
    Originally Posted by Uhyeahokay View Post
    Imagine being Shia LaBeouf, sucking up to libs his whole life, doing a pretty outstanding role in a really good film like Peanut Butter Falcon and getting zero point zero nominations.

You expect them to nominate him for an academy just based on his political allegiance?
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    Bench-100 dumbbell press-5 reps
    *Mechanical Engineer*

menseks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) menseks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) menseks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) menseks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) menseks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) menseks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) menseks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) menseks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) menseks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) menseks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) menseks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TimeTravelerBro View Post
    The film wouldn't be what it is without joaquin phoenix.

Watch him in Gladiator one of the best performances i have ever seen
    his acting was great. his accent was bad tho.

So if I said I didn’t like the part in John Wick when he was running away that would ruin the movie for you?

Brb in Saving Private Ryan he was saved

Listen buddy, me myself I’m not gonna watch the movie or anything, I’m just simply pointing out that the guy was right, it could be interpreted as a spoiler.

Do you get what I’m saying tho? How to some it could be a spoiler?
    #TRUMP2020

A Registered Mesomorph Ravishing_Rick's Avatar
    Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    uncut gems got snubbed
    ஜmisc pharaohஜ Misc #1 AssMan ω.*۩*legendary misc status*۩* *duolingo crew*
    ★ ★ ★ ★ M.M.T ☆☆☆☆ T.M.T ☆☆☆☆ T.B.E ★ ★ ★ ★ ravishing-asses@tumblr
    No Sloot Can Hurt A Man With Options~ Ravishing_Rick
    all my bishes foreign
    owes MikeHawkBiggums reps X10

jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BetaAsPhuck View Post
    That's just your opinion, brah.

I've seen both, and I preferred the Joker.
    1917 is a movie you can watch over and over again. Joker is a movie i'll probably watch once every 4-5 years.
    -You are only as strong as your weakest link-

johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1
    Originally Posted by Ravishing_Rick View Post
    uncut gems got snubbed
    like what?
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    *Mechanical Engineer*

iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How The Lighthouse hasn't been nominated is beyond me
    Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    it at least got cinematography. should win over 1917 even but it won't

Horror movies typically don't get any nominations anymore. That's the one big thing I don't like about the academies.
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    *Mechanical Engineer*

ryan0931 is a name known to all. (+5000) ryan0931 is a name known to all. (+5000) ryan0931 is a name known to all. (+5000) ryan0931 is a name known to all. (+5000) ryan0931 is a name known to all. (+5000) ryan0931 is a name known to all. (+5000) ryan0931 is a name known to all. (+5000) ryan0931 is a name known to all. (+5000) ryan0931 is a name known to all. (+5000) ryan0931 is a name known to all. (+5000) ryan0931 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Uhyeahokay View Post

Wish it could be Jojo Rabbit but it won't. A lot of critics hated on that one bc it has to do with Nazi and they claim it tries too hard to be funny, yet I don't see that to be the point of the movie.

Peanut Butter Falcon was amazing too but it isn't getting any nods smh

Watched Joker for the 2nd time yesterday and it wasn't that good. Haven't seen 1917 yet. OUATIH wasn't that good either but it wasn't bad.

Sadly one of these movies will probably win even though Jojo Rabbit is great on every level.

Scarlett should win best supporting actress for her role in that movie.

Uncut Gems and Parasite were in my top 3 after Jojo Rabbit

Originally Posted by anonkunbrah View Post
    LMAO. Incels are the new Chads
    yep
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    *Mechanical Engineer*

Baylorballs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Baylorballs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Baylorballs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Baylorballs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Baylorballs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Baylorballs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Baylorballs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Baylorballs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Baylorballs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Baylorballs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Baylorballs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Codo View Post
    the ONLY good thing about this movie was Phoenix's acting. I came out of that movie saying "he clearly acheived EXACTLY what was being asked of him, unfortunately, what was asked of him was bullsh*t."

Movie was utter trash. He did a good job though.
    Pretty good review of the movie right here. Maybe too harsh.

I loved what they tried to do, take the other viewpoint of the Batman story, but they did a terrible job of that too. Movie could have been done in 45 minutes. Just playing music during long, sad scenes doesn't make it a great watch.

4/10
    Just trying hard to not be a fat sack-o-chit

thadderbox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thadderbox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thadderbox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thadderbox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thadderbox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thadderbox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thadderbox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thadderbox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thadderbox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thadderbox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thadderbox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Woke culture mad AF right now that this film is getting all the press, but guess what, they're giving it more publicity!

garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Joker is recent goat. Suspenseful af and great acting
    You really feel like you're in Gotham and at the end ur ready to riot!

dc3119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dc3119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dc3119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dc3119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dc3119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dc3119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dc3119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dc3119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dc3119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dc3119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dc3119 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Joker was awesome! I liked Once Upon A Time in Hollywood too. I can see why some people wouldn't but you gotta just see it as a slice of life type movie of Hollywood in the 70s.

Originally Posted by aleeboy View Post
    The Incel is a much larger segment than the Chad.

I consider 95% of the male population to be non-Chad, so the remainder are Incels of varying severity. No shoe lifts, beards or bald heads can save them really.

Having said this, I cannot believe Parasite has gotten any attention. The film was uninteresting and boring. Joker on the other hand was very dark, intense and human at the same time.
    Absolutely.
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    *Mechanical Engineer*