Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Women that do not text back when online dating using Tinder, Bumble, Hinge, POF

Today I am going to explain how to deal with women that dont text you back, specifically women that you've acquired using online dating.

Cliff notes:
    *If a women says that she will text you back and doesn't, it means that something or someone else is a higher priority than you.

*A women with high interest won't have to verbally say that she'll text you back, she would keep the conversation going for as long as possible without an artificial break

*The fact that she doesn't honour her word and text back means she doesn't respect you.

*The guys that she does respect and like she will text back every time.

*At this point you don't know each other well, so she doesn't owe you anything.

*Going forward, only text her if its about meeting for a date.

johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1
    Nice video.

I got 6 matches in the first day and a 9/10 blonde girl matched me as well AND a 7/10 nurse (but both never responded.)

When I first made my Tinder account, I was getting so many matches(some from good looking females) and even some messages from whales and deformed people that I thought that I was going back to my H.S and middle school gaga Chad days itself! The problem was that the attractive ones never replied and I stopped getting matches as weeks went by. After a few months, I just get the occasional whale. Overall, I got 60 matches in about 4 months, but most of them are whales. I may restart my Tinder account though.

You know back when I was younger, before all this online dating B.S. I could get girls easily as hell. When I was in H.S I had lots of 8/9/10s show explicit interest in me and I did date a lot.I DID kiss and hug many attractive girls. I would say that 9th grade was my prime. In 9th grade, I had a 8/10 12th grader take my ice cream and lick it. (srs.) without my consent. 8th grade was my 2nd prime. I would get 8/9/9.25 on a daily basis. They would ask me to be their boyfriend and did kiss many of them. 12th grade was my 2nd prime. That was when a 9/10 girl took my hands and made me dance with her in front of the whole school. In 12th grade prom, I had loads of girls ask to dance with me as well. It was also when my blonde counselor asked me to "study and chat " with her.She also commented on my haircut.

So to sum it up, I think the increase in options makes it harder to meet females. Online dating never helped.
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    Bench-100 dumbbell press-5 reps
    *Mechanical Engineer*

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It used to bother me, but now its whatever.
    MGTOW
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    *Libertarian & Western Value Brah*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No chit Sherlock

In today's thread OP is enlightening miscers that if a woman says shell text you and doesn't she's not that into you
    Negged for the thousandth post of the most basic of human interaction knowledge

Gosu14 is not very well liked. (-100) Gosu14 is not very well liked. (-100) Gosu14 is not very well liked. (-100) Gosu14 is not very well liked. (-100) Gosu14 is not very well liked. (-100) Gosu14 is not very well liked. (-100) Gosu14 is not very well liked. (-100) Gosu14 is not very well liked. (-100) Gosu14 is not very well liked. (-100) Gosu14 is not very well liked. (-100) Gosu14 is not very well liked. (-100)
    If they are constantly ignoring you when they say they will text you then call them a fake “bit**” I guarantee that will get their attention