Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Should I message a match again she has not responded to my initial message?

This question is for the losers who want to know whether they should double text a match on a dating site, specifically if the women hasn't responded to your very first initial message.

Cliff notes:
    *Give your match time to reply, it is not unusual for a women to respond days after your initial message. I have personally had matches respond after weeks.

*More often than not she has read your message and she isn't interested in you and has no intention of replying

*Messaging her again often comes across as desperate, needy and it doesn't portray a man with options

*If you choose to message her again (Not recommended) I would wait a at least a few days to a week, then send a playful message like a wink, or a kiss etc. If she still doesn't reply after a few days unmatch her!