Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
    sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by litljay View Post
    You can't be this stupid.

Where do you think this $1.6 Trillion dollars is going to come from?
    what are you talking about? serious questions. do you think the feds will send taxpayers a bill? thats not what happens when loans are voided / forgiven / discharged.

nobody pays them

they go away

we dont need to "come up with" the money because its no longer owed. its not like a bank / individual / private company will go out of business because they dont get paid on the loans they made

i cant be any more clear about this
    Last edited by sandaltan; 01-15-2020 at 09:28 PM.

sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BearyManilowe View Post
    Obviously professors will work for free and college education and upkeep will be managed exclusively via volunteer work.

Edit: Wincel might finally be able to get a job in that world
    the colleges have already been paid you fantastic fukking derp

Originally Posted by Bushmaster View Post
    Jesus H... Lol wtf am I reading?

So somebody loans you money, and *POOF* just like that... its all good, you don't need to pay it back, and nobody gives two fux about recouping their loss? Damn son... do that with my mortgages and I'll vote for Bernie too!
    no that would be fukked up like when the auto industry and banks got bailed out. those were private companies who were literally sent money from taxpayer dollars, so forgiving a mortgage wouldnt be the same.

student loans are loans owned by the federal government. when theyre forgiven theyre just forgiven. nobody is being sent billions in taxpayer dollars like when the banks and auto industries got bailed out. they literally just go away.

nobody pays for them

Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post
    They chose to go to a specific school.
    They chose to get a specific degree.
    They chose to take a student loan.
    They chose to take a job that requires 100 hours a week.
    They chose to live in an expensive area.
    dramatic much? i chose the best school to attend that would give me the best job prospects in the profession i wanted to practice, and i took out student loans because im not rich

apparently you think the system is fine!

which makes sense since you...what...high school diploma? so why would you care. you havent received any formal education since age 18 (which just sounds insane to me - to stop your education when youre basically a child)

just a guess

SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    14 pages of one side not believing in personal responsibility and honoring contracts entered into voluntarily screeching against the other side of fiscal and personal responsibility... good lord people give it a rest, you’re not going to change each other’s mind. The lazy, entitled, and irresponsible will always be lazy, entitled, and irresponsible.

Originally Posted by SmillironS View Post
    14 pages of one side not believing in personal responsibility and honoring contracts entered into voluntarily screeching against the other side of fiscal and personal responsibility... good lord people give it a rest, you’re not going to change each other’s mind. The lazy, entitled, and irresponsible will always be lazy, entitled, and irresponsible.
    did you go to college ron?

the divide isnt between the "responsible" and the "irresponsible"

its between the educated and the uneducated.

SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sandaltan View Post
    did you go to college ron?

the divide isnt between the "responsible" and the "irresponsible"

its between the educated and the uneducated.
    I went to a 4 year university on a full ride athletic scholarship for football, received a bachelor of science in kinesiology. I have a masters in health administration partially paid for by loans partially by scholarships, with an employment background in diabetic clinics for Indian health services on my reservation. Any other questions dickweed?

I went to a 4 year university on a full ride athletic scholarship for football, received a bachelor of science in kinesiology. I have a masters in health administration partially paid for by loans partially by scholarships, with an employment background in diabetic clinics for Indian health services on my reservation. Any other questions dickweed?
    yeah did you actually get an education or were you there to play football?

because i mean you probably know that college football athletes dont actually go to school for academics

http://theconversation.com/its-naive...-school-100942

https://time.com/3827196/why-student-athletes-fail/

https://newrepublic.com/article/1190...n-universities

everyone knows this ron. you werent admitted based on your academic merits, and you werent there to get an education. we both know its a farce and a sham. cmon man let's be honest here

or dont. whatever

i mean nick youg aka swaggy p aka squiggly p "graduated" from USC on a basketball scholarship, and that man is legally retarded. i guarantee you he learned not one thing from his classes

and your reservation? are you native american?

Entire NYPD should go on Smegmalion's Avatar
    Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sandaltan has absolutely been compromised by a hard right agent working to make the left look even more retarded. I'm very conservative but even I am alarmed that the right is going to such autistic levels just to make a point. To the real sandaltan, wherever you are... Godspeed bro. Godspeed.
    Entire NYPD should go on strike. You'll see then how quickly the mayor changes his tone.

"Dig with your hands, not with your mouths"

Entire NYPD should go on strike. You'll see then how quickly the mayor changes his tone.

Originally Posted by Smegmalion View Post
    Sandaltan has absolutely been compromised by a hard right agent working to make the left look even more retarded. I'm very conservative but even I am alarmed that the right is going to such autistic levels just to make a point. To the real sandaltan, wherever you are... Godspeed bro. Godspeed.

yeah did you actually get an education or were you there to play football?

because i mean you probably know that college football athletes dont actually go to school for academics

http://theconversation.com/its-naive...-school-100942

https://time.com/3827196/why-student-athletes-fail/

https://newrepublic.com/article/1190...n-universities

everyone knows this ron. you werent admitted based on your academic merits, and you werent there to get an education. we both know its a farce and a sham. cmon man let's be honest here

or dont. whatever

i mean nick youg aka swaggy p aka squiggly p "graduated" from USC on a basketball scholarship, and that man is legally retarded. i guarantee you he learned not one thing from his classes

and your reservation? are you native american?
    Admittedly I only went to college to play ball but once I got past my generals I decided to get a meaningful degree that would be of use to me when I got back home in order to supplement the building of my ranch. Diabetes is through the roof where I live so a health related degree seemed like a good idea and kinesiology interested me so that’s the route I took. Don’t get me wrong there were guys on scholly that were only there to play ball and nothing else but I wasn’t one of them as I wasn’t quite good enough to crack the pros so I had to live in the real world with everybody else. And yes my father is a Native American as am I. My mother comes from a Scandinavian background which apparently runs pretty hard in skin tone as I’m pretty light complected but that’s not all that unusual in this day and age as the Native American bloodlines become more and more diluted.

Admittedly I only went to college to play ball but once I got past my generals I decided to get a meaningful degree that would be of use to me when I got back home in order to supplement the building of my ranch. Diabetes is through the roof where I live so a health related degree seemed like a good idea and kinesiology interested me so that’s the route I took. Don’t get me wrong there were guys on scholly that were only there to play ball and nothing else but I wasn’t one of them as I wasn’t quite good enough to crack the pros so I had to live in the real world with everybody else. And yes my father is a Native American as am I. My mother comes from a Scandinavian background which apparently runs pretty hard in skin tone as I’m pretty light complected but that’s not all that unusual in this day and age as the Native American bloodlines become more and more diluted.
    my gf volunteered at a bunch of free dental clinics on native american reservations throughout colorado, but i dont remember which ones. it sounded like there were lots of health problems and healthcare issues in general there

dont get me wrong, ron. i dont think college and post grad should be free for everyone. but i think if youre smart and youre qualified for admittance and work your ass off for 4 or 7 or 10 years in order to fill important societal roles then i just fundamentally disagree with charging those people hundreds of thousands of dollars to do it

ya know other countries have very competitive programs and for those students, not only is it free but they graduate with a small stipend. a little nest egg - and no debt. the programs attract the best and brightest minds which otherwise might have gone into investment banking or other industries perhaps less valuable to society as a whole

this country needs a reset. forgiving these federal student loans would be a lightning rod to the economy. the sudden buying power and morale burst would be unprecedented. and then moving forward we need to make fundamental changes to higher education because our system is broken

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    You a CA brah? I went to a CA state college for my BS in Nutrition and Dietetics and left with around 2k in debt. Went to a junior college for 2 years, worked as a server/bartender, partied, etc. School was around 7k a year at the time. It's totally do-able even today.
    my degrees were like 30k a year but scholarships and decent jobs I came out with no debt, even more expensive schools you can do it
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    my degrees were like 30k a year but scholarships and decent jobs I came out with no debt, even more expensive schools you can do it
    hows the math work on that though? was 30k the tuition or full cost of living? cost of living = tuition + all other expenses like housing, books, utilities, travel, food, etc.; everything).

cost of living for many professional license and post grad degrees is 90k per year.

scholarships and decent jobs will barely put a dent in it

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    hows the math work on that though? was 30k the tuition or full cost of living? cost of living = tuition + all other expenses like housing, books, utilities, travel, food, etc.; everything).

cost of living for many professional license and post grad degrees is 90k per year.

scholarships and decent jobs will barely put a dent in it
    27k a year no housing undergrad, the school I got my Juris Doctorate was around 12-15k a year, and I did fairly well in real estate
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm onboard for the paying mortgages idea. I have 6 of them, let's get them forgiven please

LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah
    and that's the reason student loans should be forgiven.

what kind of country tells its population "if you want to become a high value member of society and develop a good career you have to be rich."

how many of you chose not to go to college because of the cost?

higher education should be a meritocracy, not a privilege of the wealthy. its ironic that the whole point of becoming a doctor or lawyer or whatever is to earn a good living and provide for your family, but its only available to those who are already wealthy to begin with.

anyway trump wont be prez forever and eventually we'll have a dem socialist who will forgive student debt just like the banks and auto industries
    The worst part is the racists who are like "Mister Dump is great he's helping the economy he has all these tax cuts and will help with education and Healthcare" while at the same time they drown in college and Healthcare debt, nearly go broke when their premiums shoot up as soon as they make a claim on their health insurance, and then they're like, "cool. Taxes are the same but it's fine. The voice of the racists is heard. Now let me go overseas to war in the military and risk my life. Kill innocent civilians and people fighting our occupation so I can call in my air strike after 7 kills, so I can come home and maybe get some benefits and reduced college or health care cost" because most people joining the military do it because they're poor. How sad

I'd bet over 90% of veterans returning home from Iraq who have ptsd, have to take pain meds, or got injured, did it for a better life at home with college and Healthcare but instead got nothing other than a LIFETIME of misery while Bush's and Dump's sons live lavish drive lambos and stunt on the very same people that fought and got injured or died for them for a somewhat better life making in a year what they make in a week or less

ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what are you talking about? serious questions. do you think the feds will send taxpayers a bill? thats not what happens when loans are voided / forgiven / discharged.

nobody pays them

they go away

we dont need to "come up with" the money because its no longer owed. its not like a bank / individual / private company will go out of business because they dont get paid on the loans they made

i cant be any more clear about this
    On a Federally Guaranteed loan, who pays the bank on default? And where will that money come from?

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    no that would be fukked up like when the auto industry and banks got bailed out. those were private companies who were literally sent money from taxpayer dollars, so forgiving a mortgage wouldnt be the same.

student loans are loans owned by the federal government. when theyre forgiven theyre just forgiven. nobody is being sent billions in taxpayer dollars like when the banks and auto industries got bailed out. they literally just go away.

nobody pays for them
    I see..

And taxpayers definitely won't eat it either... I mean seeing as how it's teh gumint responsible. Got it... thanks for clarifying.

what are you talking about? serious questions. do you think the feds will send taxpayers a bill?
    But who was April 15th?
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bushmaster View Post

But who was April 15th?
    A person that doesn't have a job and doesn't file taxes would say something like that.

I guess he's not getting a bill...
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

WWPB2D

Nothing worthwile is ever easy.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    there are plenty of inexpensive colleges out there.
    MuscleTech Supporter

APC/GPA, SPF 220
    http://americanpowerliftingcommittee-usa.com/
    Raw 216lbs bw
    Meet#/Gym#
    Squat 660bs/700lbs
    Bench 405lbs/415lbs
    DL 650/same

AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    TARP wasn't money owed, so TARP was like giving 450 billion to somebody to hold, and then they pay you back 450 billion later. its hard to calculate the cost to the tax payer- maybe some 2-3% loss depending on how you calculate- but then also untold billions in moral hazard. like feeding a stray cat.

student debt is something like 1.6 trillion. deleting that off the balance sheets equates to something like an 8% loss in GDP. if you think thats just free you're dumb or crazy. and what of the moral hazard?

borrow borrow borrow for your dreams and they will just print more money!

edit- when you feed a stray cat thats your cat now. they never stop coming back.

edit-
    In economics, moral hazard occurs when someone increases their exposure to risk when insured, especially when a person takes more risks because someone else bears the cost of those risks. A moral hazard may occur where the actions of one party may change to the detriment of another after a financial transaction has taken place.

a student (or company) who's debt is forgiven will take on more financial risk because there now exists an opportunity for someone else to take the L
    Last edited by AltarOfPlagues; 01-16-2020 at 05:50 AM.
    do not read my posts and weep, i am not there i do not sleep
    i am the thousand greens that rep, i am the ban bet dutifully kept
    of memes and trolls in toasted breads, i am not there, i am not dead.

Originally Posted by ImBunky View Post
    On a Federally Guaranteed loan, who pays the bank on default? And where will that money come from?
    federally guaranteed loans have been purchased by the federal government and the bank is owed nothing - theyve already been paid.

my gf volunteered at a bunch of free dental clinics on native american reservations throughout colorado, but i dont remember which ones. it sounded like there were lots of health problems and healthcare issues in general there

dont get me wrong, ron. i dont think college and post grad should be free for everyone. but i think if youre smart and youre qualified for admittance and work your ass off for 4 or 7 or 10 years in order to fill important societal roles then i just fundamentally disagree with charging those people hundreds of thousands of dollars to do it

ya know other countries have very competitive programs and for those students, not only is it free but they graduate with a small stipend. a little nest egg - and no debt. the programs attract the best and brightest minds which otherwise might have gone into investment banking or other industries perhaps less valuable to society as a whole

this country needs a reset. forgiving these federal student loans would be a lightning rod to the economy. the sudden buying power and morale burst would be unprecedented. and then moving forward we need to make fundamental changes to higher education because our system is broken

Yes our socialized health care system is an absolute nightmare in every way imaginable. I wasn’t able to afford private insurance until I was 22 years old. Once I was able to get privatized health care I was blown away at the quality and efficiency of it compared to our socialized system. As a matter of fact my firm belief in the free market and sheer hatred for govt involvement in healthcare and education stem solely from almost 35 years of non stop bad experiences from the socialized form of healthcare and education on my reservation.

Look man I don’t disagree with you that there are issues with the federal loan programs but I just can’t get on board with asking the tax payers to pay for a loan that I signed my name to, it’s just wrong and irresponsible.

BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes our socialized health care system is an absolute nightmare in every way imaginable. I wasn’t able to afford private insurance until I was 22 years old. Once I was able to get privatized health care I was blown away at the quality and efficiency of it compared to our socialized system. As a matter of fact my firm belief in the free market and sheer hatred for govt involvement in healthcare and education stem solely from almost 35 years of non stop bad experiences from the socialized form of healthcare and education on my reservation.

Look man I don’t disagree with you that there are issues with the federal loan programs but I just can’t get on board with asking the tax payers to pay for a loan that I signed my name to, it’s just wrong and irresponsible.
    No you dont get it, according to sandaltan the debt just goes away. Poof. Free Loan forgiveness.
    ***Mariah Carey is my 10/10 Crew***
    ***Misc Dads Crew***

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mumra View Post
    there are plenty of inexpensive colleges out there.
    He just claimed that law school, plus room and board is 90 grand a year.....

No wonder he's like, "Woe is me."

ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dave22reborn View Post
    He just claimed that law school, plus room and board is 90 grand a year.....

No wonder he's like, "Woe is me."
    Yea, and we are supposed to included room and board in with what is forgiven?

AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    they would be hard if not impossible to unbundle. the PLUS loans are the 8% loans by the way
    do not read my posts and weep, i am not there i do not sleep
    i am the thousand greens that rep, i am the ban bet dutifully kept
    of memes and trolls in toasted breads, i am not there, i am not dead.

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    And their vacations to Cabo.....

Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    a lot of people borrow to pay their rent and such while in school. that's how their debt gets so high so fast. so yeah, it's already included in a lot of cases.
    MuscleTech Supporter

APC/GPA, SPF 220
    http://americanpowerliftingcommittee-usa.com/
    Raw 216lbs bw
    Meet#/Gym#
    Squat 660bs/700lbs
    Bench 405lbs/415lbs
    DL 650/same