chrisfravel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Transparent Labs: Using a Stim-Free Fat Burner & Preworkout

Hey all,

I'm a pretty experienced lifter at this point and focus mostly on body sculpting/building and not so much power lifting.

Anyway, I found Transparent Labs preworkout because I was having issues "in the bedroom" while taking Jym preworkout. Everything is back to normal in the romance department, but now I'm trying to increase my fat burn to get ready for spring and summer beach weather. I noticed they have a fat burner supplement and I'm trying to find out if it'd be safe to take both a stim-free preworkout and a stim-free fat burner.

I don't have a ton of experience with stim-free products, but I know that Transparent Labs has helped to eliminate all of the negative side effects I felt when taking Jym or other preworkouts, so I'd like to see what the community knows.

I appreciate the time and attention you guys take to respond.

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by chrisfravel View Post
    I don't have a ton of experience with stim-free products, but I know that Transparent Labs has helped to eliminate all of the negative side effects I felt when taking Jym or other preworkouts, so I'd like to see what the community knows.
    Frankly, both of those pres are overpriced imo for what you're getting. Mostly, their profiles are fine, but not magic and they are super similar. The difference in the bedroom is more likely in your head, but either way whatever. Profile wise though, I'd give the nod to Transparent, but I'm not a fan of their marketing and really detest BCAAs in your pre.

As to your question. The fat burner isn't terrible, but it certainly isn't going to make a marked difference. Focus on diet. You could take them together if you choose to go that way. Personally, if you want something I'd buy some bulk ALCAR and Forskolin caps.
    MAN Sports Forum Rep
    "I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate..."

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. MAN products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
    Disclaimer 2: I still think BCAAs are not necessary