FusionPredz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FusionPredz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FusionPredz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FusionPredz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FusionPredz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FusionPredz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FusionPredz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FusionPredz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FusionPredz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FusionPredz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FusionPredz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

effects of excercising 2 hours before sleep

are there any effects from sleeping 2 hours after you had a vigarous workout? I've found some things that say it does and others saying it doesnt on the internet. Don't know which is a hoax.

pay the iron price SuffolkPunch's Avatar
    SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    If it doesn't disrupt your sleep then it's all good.

It would be touch and go for me at two hours. At 1 hour before, I would probably be too awake to fall asleep

Manlets gonna make it Natty1980's Avatar
    Natty1980 is a name known to all. (+5000) Natty1980 is a name known to all. (+5000) Natty1980 is a name known to all. (+5000) Natty1980 is a name known to all. (+5000) Natty1980 is a name known to all. (+5000) Natty1980 is a name known to all. (+5000) Natty1980 is a name known to all. (+5000) Natty1980 is a name known to all. (+5000) Natty1980 is a name known to all. (+5000) Natty1980 is a name known to all. (+5000) Natty1980 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I used to do it when I was younger (20-25 yo) and I had no issues. Regular gains and deep sleep.
    I think it's OK, provided that you don't use stimulants such as pre-workouts and don't eat a big meal after the workout.

FusionPredz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FusionPredz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FusionPredz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FusionPredz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FusionPredz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FusionPredz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FusionPredz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FusionPredz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FusionPredz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FusionPredz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FusionPredz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    If it doesn't disrupt your sleep then it's all good.

It would be touch and go for me at two hours. At 1 hour before, I would probably be too awake to fall asleep
    dude thanks, your everywhere on this forum lol