Evil_D is a name known to all. (+5000) Evil_D is a name known to all. (+5000) Evil_D is a name known to all. (+5000) Evil_D is a name known to all. (+5000) Evil_D is a name known to all. (+5000) Evil_D is a name known to all. (+5000) Evil_D is a name known to all. (+5000) Evil_D is a name known to all. (+5000) Evil_D is a name known to all. (+5000) Evil_D is a name known to all. (+5000) Evil_D is a name known to all. (+5000)

Son's Karate teacher is an SJW Cuck, 'Mourns' La Parka's Death

He thinks he is a lot more influential than he actually is.
    He feeds fake news to the parents in the waiting room on a monitor.
    Look up at any moment and there's a 90% chance the story has to do with Trump (orange man bad).

Looked up by accident today and he had a story running about La Parka being dead.

Bundy dies... not a word. Any one of the dozen or so legends who have died in the last couple years... not a word.

Runs a story about La Parka though...
    "The greatest feeling you can get in a gym, or the most satisfying feeling you can get in the gym is... The Pump. Let's say you train your biceps. Blood is rushing into your muscles and that's what we call The Pump. You muscles get a really tight feeling, like your skin is going to explode any minute, and it's really tight - it's like somebody blowing air into it, into your muscle. It just blows up, and it feels really different. It feels fantastic.
    It's as satisfying to me as, uh..."

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would perhaps come close to mourning if it were the real La Parka. I don’t even know who the man who took over the gimmick is.

Some shared the story with me. They knew I used to be a big wrestling fna. And it was a relative who remembered I went as la parka one Halloween. I’m thinking I didn’t go as the man who died at all. I went as the true, the original aka the only version that matters in wrestling history.
    “Pure testosterone A walking hard on looking for a hole” Crew

badreligion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badreligion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badreligion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badreligion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badreligion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badreligion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badreligion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badreligion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badreligion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badreligion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badreligion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lol at an adult doing karate, what's the matter? He couldn't hack it a real martial art?
    Al Bundy is my hero crew .

Every morning when I wake up I know it's not going to get any better until I go back to sleep again .

I must be dead, I speak no one listens.

Evil_D is a name known to all. (+5000) Evil_D is a name known to all. (+5000) Evil_D is a name known to all. (+5000) Evil_D is a name known to all. (+5000) Evil_D is a name known to all. (+5000) Evil_D is a name known to all. (+5000) Evil_D is a name known to all. (+5000) Evil_D is a name known to all. (+5000) Evil_D is a name known to all. (+5000) Evil_D is a name known to all. (+5000) Evil_D is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by badreligion View Post
    Lol at an adult doing karate, what's the matter? He couldn't hack it a real martial art?
    There's a lot of other martial arts that are less practical than karate.
    "The greatest feeling you can get in a gym, or the most satisfying feeling you can get in the gym is... The Pump. Let's say you train your biceps. Blood is rushing into your muscles and that's what we call The Pump. You muscles get a really tight feeling, like your skin is going to explode any minute, and it's really tight - it's like somebody blowing air into it, into your muscle. It just blows up, and it feels really different. It feels fantastic.

Fitness Anarchist SerpentHearted's Avatar
    SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I dunno man it comes across more like your masculinity is a bit fragile and you're trying to reconcile paying money for another male to teach your male child something.
    But I'm no psychologist.

JRMoore82 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JRMoore82 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JRMoore82 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JRMoore82 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JRMoore82 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JRMoore82 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JRMoore82 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JRMoore82 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JRMoore82 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JRMoore82 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JRMoore82 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    This can’t be a real post.

The obvious answer is to stop giving him money And find a new place but I’m sure you would know that.

Originally Posted by SerpentHearted View Post
    I dunno man it comes across more like your masculinity is a bit fragile and you're trying to reconcile paying money for another male to teach your male child something.
    But I'm no psychologist.
    Right! So it's my fault I was raised by a single mother who didn't value martial arts training!
    Brilliant!

A$$!

Originally Posted by JRMoore82 View Post
    This can’t be a real post.

The obvious answer is to stop giving him money And find a new place but I’m sure you would know that.
    I live in a very left leaning city. It's inescapable here.
    But I like my job too much to leave.

badreligion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badreligion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badreligion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badreligion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badreligion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badreligion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badreligion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badreligion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badreligion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badreligion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badreligion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Evil_D View Post
    There's a lot of other martial arts that are less practical than karate.
    Like what?

Every morning when I wake up I know it's not going to get any better until I go back to sleep again .

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I took TKD as a kid
    It was more for health and recreation than my parents training me to kick other kids asses

Machida would likely kick your ass bad!!!!!!!!!
    “Pure testosterone A walking hard on looking for a hole” Crew

DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Beat his ass in front of the class and take control of the Dojo.

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Like what?
    Karate has semi conract, sometimes full contact sparring. That alone puts it above a lot of styles.

Like what?
    Why dont you just come right out and say you're mentally challenged?

Why dont you just come right out and say you're mentally challenged?
    Karate compared to other combat sports like Muay Thai, BJJ, doesn't hold a candle. In terms of self defense, Krav Maga trumps Karate. Karate gives a person a solid foundation but unless a person wants to be punching and kicking dust particles it's not very useful.

Karate compared to other combat sports like Muay Thai, BJJ, doesn't hold a candle. In terms of self defense, Krav Maga trumps Karate. Karate gives a person a solid foundation but unless a person wants to be punching and kicking dust particles it's not very useful.
    Lol, that's the internet in 2020 for you. You get the most mediocre people in existence trying to pressure you into the most underhanded and/or high level martial arts.

Also lol at talking up Israeli d*ck punching. Yes. That's how I want to raise a little kid...
    FFS. This place has not gotten any better in the few months I've been away.

Lol, that's the internet in 2020 for you. You get the most mediocre people in existence trying to pressure you into the most underhanded and/or high level martial arts.

Also lol at talking up Israeli d*ck punching. Yes. That's how I want to raise a little kid...
    FFS. This place has not gotten any better in the few months I've been away.
    You would be glad he knows how to strike the vulnerable parts of a grown adult when someone attempts to kidnap the little bastard, Katas ain't gonna teach him that. Also, Your ignorance on Krav Maga is staggering.

You would be glad he knows how to strike the vulnerable parts of a grown adult when someone attempts to kidnap the little bastard, Katas ain't gonna teach him that. Also, Your ignorance on Krav Maga is staggering.
    Must suck seeing the world as a place where you have to assume the worst around every corner and go for the jugular every time...
    The world forged by our liberal elite which you begged for.
    Karate gives you more than just a base to start to learn fighting.
    It's a whole system of honour, integrity and respect. None of which belong in your turd flinging view of the world.
    I know it's virtually impossible in your case, but I feel sorry for any kids you may have one day who end up being taught by you how to get by.

maciejmuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maciejmuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maciejmuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maciejmuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maciejmuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maciejmuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maciejmuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maciejmuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maciejmuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maciejmuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maciejmuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I must have missed that, sucks. I liked La Parka when I was a kid, I thought he was scary looking.

I don't quite follow, perhaps the dude is a cuck sjw but why is the La Parka death connected? Why is liking La Parka necessarily SJWesque?

Must suck seeing the world as a place where you have to assume the worst around every corner and go for the jugular every time...
    The world forged by our liberal elite which you begged for.
    Karate gives you more than just a base to start to learn fighting.
    It's a whole system of honour, integrity and respect. None of which belong in your turd flinging view of the world.
    I know it's virtually impossible in your case, but I feel sorry for any kids you may have one day who end up being taught by you how to get by.
    Lol, It must be nice to live in blissful ignorance like you do, let me guess? You live in a gated community? Mostly white people? I feel sorry for your kids when they get sent home to you in multiple garbage bags covered in semen, maybe then you would have cared a bit more about his/her personal safety.

Lol, It must be nice to live in blissful ignorance like you do, let me guess? You live in a gated community? Mostly white people? I feel sorry for your kids when they get sent home to you in multiple garbage bags covered in semen, maybe then you would have cared a bit more about his/her personal safety.
    Just like I said, a mediocre person recommending the most underhanded and/or high level martial arts.

On the other hand, in the 1 in a 10million chance you find a woman dumb enough to re-produce with you, your kids will be incarcerated by aged 16 for their multiple serious personality issues. "Alright son, if anyone gives you trouble at school, gouge their eyes out! No weakness!"
    Hope your hypothetical kids get a good foster family.

Just like I said, a mediocre person recommending the most underhanded and/or high level martial arts.

On the other hand, in the 1 in a 10million chance you find a woman dumb enough to re-produce with you, your kids will be incarcerated by aged 16 for their multiple serious personality issues. "Alright son, if anyone gives you trouble at school, gouge their eyes out! No weakness!"
    Hope your hypothetical kids get a good foster family.
    Lol whatever you say scooter. If a cuck like you can find a woman then I like my chances.

Lol whatever you say scooter. If a cuck like you can find a woman then I like my chances.
    Ignorance is bliss hey? Do you consider it then a blessing you are low IQ and these things dont ever occur to you?

I rest my case.

Ignorance is bliss hey? Do you consider it then a blessing you are low IQ and these things dont ever occur to you?

I rest my case.
    Lol whatever you say, someone is mad.

Lol whatever you say, someone is mad.
    No, you just didn't read what I said and/or are low IQ.