Registered User TheRealBlyatman's Avatar
    TheRealBlyatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheRealBlyatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheRealBlyatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheRealBlyatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheRealBlyatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheRealBlyatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheRealBlyatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheRealBlyatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheRealBlyatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheRealBlyatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheRealBlyatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

any aussie miscers who did their hsc and is in finance/business?

currently in yr 12 and parents want me to do study something related to finance after high school because of good job security.. i have no idea what i want to do in the future/what career path is suitable for me.. also when getting a job in this field, do they care about what uni you went to?