Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MBisonSon View Post
    Jay***, Trailer Park Meyers, wheels, and the rest of Timmy crew are notorious hypocrites who can dish it out but can't take it.

Examples of their tactics:

Snitching: Tiny Tekken, Wheels, Copey Wan are all snitches.

Dishonor-: Wheels now has at least two lost ban bets he refuses to honor.

Hypocrisy: Copey and Wheels will talk **** to you then run and cry to the mods to have you banned when they realize they're outmatched.

Why people around here take any of Timmy Crew seriously is a mystery.

I'm of the mindset that if I wouldn't give you the time of day IRL I'm sure as **** not gonna treat you seriously or respectably over the internet.

Seems like common sense to me.

You start taking guys like them seriously and they start thinking they're eye to eye with you or something.

That's actually why Wheels was goaded into making a retarded bet he refuses to honor.

Me giving him attention made him start thinking he was my equal, so he tried pulling"The Bison move" and it went about as well as his last drunken cruise around town.

Cringe.

niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    **Texas Crew**
    **Ultra MAGA Crew**
    **Pure Blood Crew**
    **Dallas Cowboys Fan Crew**

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by YoungMetro24 View Post
    Means absolutely nothing. I am gonna have fun re-quoting you when GB wins on Sunday.
    Sup.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

christians1993 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) christians1993 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) christians1993 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) christians1993 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) christians1993 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) christians1993 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) christians1993 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) christians1993 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) christians1993 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) christians1993 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) christians1993 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The thing with Rodgers fanboys is that they will fight tooth and nail to make ANY and EVERY excuse for Rodger's poor performance.

SF is a juggernaut and they are a better team across the board and GB wasn't winning either way barring injuries to Jimmy, Kittle, Mostert, Bosa, and Sherman etc. but the performance the offense put on was pathetic.

You can blame the defense all you want (and they deserve plenty of blame, Mostert had 160 yards and 3 TD's at halftime lmfaooo). But just cause the defense was terrible doesn't absolve Rodgers of any blame. Rodgers had 66 yards passing, 0 points, and 2 Turnovers at Halftime. But that's the defense's fault right?

2016 NFCCG vs Atlanta- Same thing. Defense was chit too but rodgers had 115 yards, no points, and an Int at halftime, and it's not like ATL had a world beater defense either. Down 24-0 at halftime. The offense never gave them a chance. Game was over before it started

It's not all Rodgers fault but the fanboys will always find someone else to blame.

iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ghostfacedup View Post
    Rodgers won a freaking SB almost by himself. Bunch of haters in here and I don't even like the dude.
    By himself? May want to check how that NFC Championship game went.

iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by christians1993 View Post
    The thing with Rodgers fanboys is that they will fight tooth and nail to make ANY and EVERY excuse for Rodger's poor performance.

SF is a juggernaut and they are a better team across the board and GB wasn't winning either way barring injuries to Jimmy, Kittle, Mostert, Bosa, and Sherman etc. but the performance the offense put on was pathetic.

You can blame the defense all you want (and they deserve plenty of blame, Mostert had 160 yards and 3 TD's at halftime lmfaooo). But just cause the defense was terrible doesn't absolve Rodgers of any blame. Rodgers had 66 yards passing, 0 points, and 2 Turnovers at Halftime. But that's the defense's fault right?

2016 NFCCG vs Atlanta- Same thing. Defense was chit too but rodgers had 115 yards, no points, and an Int at halftime, and it's not like ATL had a world beater defense either. Down 24-0 at halftime. The offense never gave them a chance. Game was over before it started

It's not all Rodgers fault but the fanboys will always find someone else to blame.
    I don't have an issue with Rodgers as a QB, he's one of the best to do it. I'm not a huge fan of him as a person but I'm just going off what I've seen and I don't know the guy personally but he comes off super arrogant and petty.

I do find the hypocrisy by some Packer fans on here to be epic. Years of making anti Brady threads trying to sh*t all over his production only to completely disregard that same "logic" when talking about Rodgers.

Fact is Rodgers played like crap in the first half when the game was actually in question. He made some nice plays when the 49ers D was playing prevent and trying to walk away from the game so they could play in the SB.

His numbers in the end weren't bad but I love how the most vocal anti Brady Packers fan was trashing him for "losing" the Eagles SB where he fumbled...but now Rodgers was let down by his defense.

You would think chit like this would stop the stupid overreaction and blind box score analysis that goes on around here but I know better than that. We'll just pretend Rodgers played great cuz he passed for over 300 yards and 2 TDs, ignore his turnovers(because I'm certain if that last pick was actually a reception or a TD it wouldn't be counted...) and blame everyone else around him.

JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The Packers have one of the youngest teams in the league, and with a second year under the new system, they'll be back better than this year. They will definitely be front runners for the NFC next year.
    *Mechanical Engineering Crew*
    *6'3" Master Race Crew*
    *6 Figs Crew*

"Because the thing about repairing, maintaining, and cleaning is it’s not an adventure. There’s no way to do it so wrong you might die. It’s just work. And the bottom line is, some people are okay going to work, and some people … well, some people would rather die. Each of us gets to choose.”

MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs down

Genus- "I don't have an issue with Rodgers"

(Proceeds to write 4 pages about him)

Holy hell, I'd hate to see the novels Timmy writes on guys he DOES have a problem with.
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

[QUOTE=Dave22reborn]At least it will thunderstorm tonight, and we know how they feel about water. :)[/QUOTE]

^^^Racist police officer who also cries about how racism doesn't exist, also cries reverse racism and typifies the stupidity of the racist right, referring to black people as "they" and regurgitating racist stereotypes.

Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AMeyer9 View Post
    Lol @ Vikings fans chiming in on anything involving the Packers

Can you remind me again when your team did anything relevant?

Can anyone remind me how the Packers did against the entire NFCN this year? I forgot
    You really get your feathers ruffled easy. Yes the Packers had a better season making it one game farther in the playoffs. 27-0 at half, at least the Vikings kept it close the first half. No doubt the Niners are in a completely different tier of quality compared to both the Vikings and the Packers.

MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol @ Vikings fans chiming in on anything involving the Packers

Can you remind me again when your team did anything relevant?

Can anyone remind me how the Packers did against the entire NFCN this year? I forgot
    In three years since Mitch was drafted he's won the NFCN as many times as Fluke-o.

How do you like them apples Timmy?

[QUOTE=Dave22reborn]At least it will thunderstorm tonight, and we know how they feel about water. :)[/QUOTE]

^^^Racist police officer who also cries about how racism doesn't exist, also cries reverse racism and typifies the stupidity of the racist right, referring to black people as "they" and regurgitating racist stereotypes.

christians1993 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) christians1993 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) christians1993 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) christians1993 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) christians1993 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) christians1993 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) christians1993 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) christians1993 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) christians1993 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) christians1993 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) christians1993 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by iamgenus View Post
    I don't have an issue with Rodgers as a QB, he's one of the best to do it. I'm not a huge fan of him as a person but I'm just going off what I've seen and I don't know the guy personally but he comes off super arrogant and petty.

I do find the hypocrisy by some Packer fans on here to be epic. Years of making anti Brady threads trying to sh*t all over his production only to completely disregard that same "logic" when talking about Rodgers.

Fact is Rodgers played like crap in the first half when the game was actually in question. He made some nice plays when the 49ers D was playing prevent and trying to walk away from the game so they could play in the SB.

His numbers in the end weren't bad but I love how the most vocal anti Brady Packers fan was trashing him for "losing" the Eagles SB where he fumbled...but now Rodgers was let down by his defense.

You would think chit like this would stop the stupid overreaction and blind box score analysis that goes on around here but I know better than that. We'll just pretend Rodgers played great cuz he passed for over 300 yards and 2 TDs, ignore his turnovers(because I'm certain if that last pick was actually a reception or a TD it wouldn't be counted...) and blame everyone else around him.
    They just will blame anything and anyone other than Rodgers. I am a brady/patriots fan and I will always admit that as much as I love Brady, his play was a huge reason why we lost both Giants super bowls (I can't really blame Tom for the Philly Super bowl 2 years ago though).

As you said, the last 2 NFCCG, in the first half of each of those two games, Rodgers has led the offense to a combined 0 points and had 2 turnovers vs SF. That deserves blame, no matter how bad the defense was

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In three years since Mitch was drafted he's won the NFCN as many times as Fluke-o.

How do you like them apples Timmy?
    Yeah, the difference is that'll be the one and only time Mitch ever does it and Aaron has 6 (may as well be 7 since next year is an ez NFCN lock).

How do you like them dads balls in your face.

LOL how tough Fluke-o fans talk when refs are helping.

Rodgers lone NFCN championship is coincidentally the most suspect in last three years.

And that's what you wanna brag about?

Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Maybe Erin has been hanging out with Kirk Cousins and Kirk is rubbing him off, I mean rubbing off on him. Erin is not the same guy in huge games, never has been never will be. Yes in regular season games he can be amazing but the playoffs he turns into a different guy. When he won a SB, he had the #2 D in points against.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/a...ionship-games/

"Aaron Rodgers is one of the best quarterbacks in NFL history. However, when it comes to the NFC Championship, Rodgers is not the same quarterback.

In the loss to the Atlanta Falcons, Rodgers went 27-of-45 for 287 yards, three touchdowns and one interception. However, all three of his touchdowns in the second half after being down 24-0. In the first half of the game, Rodgers went 12-of-17 for 119 yards, one interception and a passer rating of 65.6."

Dam, that was a 24-0 at half, last week 27-0 at half, so if they make it next year it will be 30+-0 at half.

GiveHerBills is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiveHerBills is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiveHerBills is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiveHerBills is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiveHerBills is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiveHerBills is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiveHerBills is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiveHerBills is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiveHerBills is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiveHerBills is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiveHerBills is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Yeah Rodgers absolutely chit the bed Sunday. Similar to a lot of his playoff performances.

Any GB fan trying to say otherwise is from COPEVILLE.

YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by GiveHerBills View Post
    Yeah Rodgers absolutely chit the bed Sunday. Similar to a lot of his playoff performances.

Any GB fan trying to say otherwise is from COPEVILLE.
    Kirk cousins put up 10 points against the same team. And zero in the second half.
    All it takes is Mookie Betts, Steph Curry, and Joe Burrow all sitting in the same car in order for one drunk driver to make the world a significantly better place.

2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Aaron Rodgers was only good enough to show off and beat weak nfc teams and Garrett led Cowboys in the playoffs lmao

Rodgers been on the decline since 2014-2015. Was one of my favorite QBs but that dude is a fraud. Tom Brady is the GOAT and no exceptions
    R.I.P Greg Plitt
    Texas Crew

Kirk cousins put up 10 points against the same team. And zero in the second half.
    Correct, Kirk was scoring points when the game was still relevant. Not the same case for Erin.

GiveHerBills is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiveHerBills is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiveHerBills is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiveHerBills is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiveHerBills is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiveHerBills is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiveHerBills is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiveHerBills is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiveHerBills is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiveHerBills is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiveHerBills is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Kirk cousins put up 10 points against the same team. And zero in the second half
    Cousins actually came out and scored a few points before his team was down 27 lmao

Great point

I don't remember Cousins ever being brought up in the GOAT QB conversation.

I think it's safe to say more is expected of Cousins than Rodgers?

Any other "brilliant" defensive angles you'd like me to destroy while I'm posting from the ****ter?

Originally Posted by 2010JW View Post
    Aaron Rodgers was only good enough to show off and beat weak nfc teams and Garrett led Cowboys in the playoffs lmao

Rodgers been on the decline since 2014-2015. Was one of my favorite QBs but that dude is a fraud. Tom Brady is the GOAT and no exceptions
    Trailer Park Tim on suicide alert.

The difference is that Rodgers is consistently in the GOAT discussion, which is why we hold him to a much higher standard than the Cousins/Trubisky’s of the world

And as mentioned above, Kirk at least scored points when the game was still relevant and within reach

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL how tough Fluke-o fans talk when refs are helping.

Rodgers lone NFCN championship is coincidentally the most suspect in last three years.

And that's what you wanna brag about?
    Yeah, sweeping the NFCN and going 13-3

So SuSpeCt BrO

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    he for sure didn't deserve to be in the NFCCG. But neither did the saints with how they laid an egg against the vikings. i'm not saying the superbowl would have been any different, but it would have been a much tougher path for the 49ers to have to play the seahawks and then the saints instead of vikings and packers.
    -You are only as strong as your weakest link-

YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by christians1993 View Post
    The difference is that Rodgers is consistently in the GOAT discussion, which is why we hold him to a much higher standard than the Cousins/Trubisky’s of the world

And as mentioned above, Kirk at least scored points when the game was still relevant and within reach
    He threw up one hail Mary on 3rd and 2 and did nothing with an interception by his defense in Niner territory. Congrats? Rodgers actually put together three touchdown drives.

Originally Posted by jlick View Post
    he for sure didn't deserve to be in the NFCCG. But neither did the saints with how they laid an egg against the vikings. i'm not saying the superbowl would have been any different, but it would have been a much tougher path for the 49ers to have to play the seahawks and then the saints instead of vikings and packers.
    That Vikings upset over the Saints was just a bad result for America in general.
    All it takes is Mookie Betts, Steph Curry, and Joe Burrow all sitting in the same car in order for one drunk driver to make the world a significantly better place.

Cousins actually came out and scored a few points before his team was down 27 lmao

Great point

Getting shutout in the second half is always more embarrassing than getting shutout in the first half.

Getting shutout in the second half is always more embarrassing than getting shutout in the first half.
    27-0

Remember when you were talking about how great the Saints were?

Lmao

niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JStrez View Post
    The Packers have one of the youngest teams in the league, and with a second year under the new system, they'll be back better than this year. They will definitely be front runners for the NFC next year.
    Don't forget a tougher schedule next year. Wild card playoffs at best.
    **Texas Crew**
    **Ultra MAGA Crew**
    **Pure Blood Crew**
    **Dallas Cowboys Fan Crew**

Yeah, sweeping the NFCN and going 13-3

So SuSpeCt BrO

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    LMFAO there's video of your team being handed games by the refs all season long.

I posted it in the other thread where you acted like it didn't exist.

LMFAO how bad Packers played when the refs stopped handing them games.

But get ready for more incoherent babble instead of addressing the facts.

27-0

Remember when you were talking about how great the Saints were?

Lmao
    I’m a Chiefs fan. My future ex-wife is a Saints fan.