ryanm9225 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Help with gym routine

Hi I'm a 17-Year-old male I'm 5'10 and I weigh 227 pounds / 103 kg I've been going to the gym since October and I have had a heavy resistance workout program with cardio roughly once or twice a week im seeing a difference in how much i can lift etc but the main thing i wanna achieve is losing fat how can i accomplish this whilst gaining muscle at the same time because at the moment i can't really see much difference in fat loss . My diet consists of low carb low fat whilst getting roughly 180 g - 250 g of protein. ANY ADVICE WILL HELP MASSIVELY.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How much did you weight in October?
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ryanm9225 View Post
    the main thing i wanna achieve is losing fat how can i accomplish this whilst gaining muscle at the same time because at the moment i can't really see much difference in fat loss . My diet consists of low carb low fat whilst getting roughly 180 g - 250 g of protein.
    what's wrong with a balanced diet? carbs and fats aren't going to make you fat, you need to count the total calories and make sure you're in a deficit. eating low carbs AND low fats is just flat out dumb (sorry if it sounds offensive)