Noduck is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question traps strain(tense feeling) for long continuos time

hello guys, i was hitting the gym alot, second after a shoulders/traps day i felt my left trap so tense, two years still feeling the pain while walking, i can function fine but it hurts/annoys me, i keep stretching it while walking!! when stretching there is muscle popping out(uneven) in contrast to the right trap!
    has anyone experienced that?any insight about how to recover?

JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would recommend seeking out medical advice from a doctor.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Misc Crew

Combat Veterans Crew