Mslearning is on a distinguished road. (+10)

10 humor quotes for motivation

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    ― Albert Einstein

The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid.
    ― Jane Austen

Anyone who thinks sitting in church can make you a Christian must also think that sitting in a garage can make you a car.
    ― Garrison Keillor

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye.
    ― Jim Henson

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
    ― Terry Pratchett

Remember, we're madly in love, so it's all right to kiss me anytime you feel like it.
    ― Suzanne Collins

Be careful about reading health books. Some fine day you'll die of a misprint.
    ― Markus Herz

Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like.
    ― Lemony Snicket

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four people is suffering from a mental illness. Look at your 3 best friends. If they're ok, then it's you.
    ― Rita Mae Brown

I don't want to be a man," said Jace. "I want to be an angst-ridden teenager who can't confront his own inner demons and takes it out verbally on other people instead.
    "Well," said Luke, "you're doing a fantastic job.”
    ― Cassandra Clare

proud I'm Johnny's niece etet1919's Avatar
    etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mslearning View Post
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    ― Albert Einstein

The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid.
    ― Jane Austen

Anyone who thinks sitting in church can make you a Christian must also think that sitting in a garage can make you a car.
    ― Garrison Keillor

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye.
    ― Jim Henson

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
    ― Terry Pratchett

Remember, we're madly in love, so it's all right to kiss me anytime you feel like it.
    ― Suzanne Collins

Be careful about reading health books. Some fine day you'll die of a misprint.
    ― Markus Herz

Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like.
    ― Lemony Snicket

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four people is suffering from a mental illness. Look at your 3 best friends. If they're ok, then it's you.
    ― Rita Mae Brown

I don't want to be a man," said Jace. "I want to be an angst-ridden teenager who can't confront his own inner demons and takes it out verbally on other people instead.
    "Well," said Luke, "you're doing a fantastic job.”
    ― Cassandra Clare

I think some of these quotes would be well-suited for SOME of the misc down below, but NOT ALL!!! ^^^^^^ Can you guess which ones?

And the quote from Jim Henson is just downright violent, and not suitable for this section of the forum... That's my quote

^^ That was my stab at dark humor yesterday...Not feeling it this morning, so just humor me.
    Last edited by etet1919; 01-14-2020 at 05:38 AM.

tombakerim is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    When I hear people say, " You should tone down your physique," I know I've achieved my fitness New Year's resolution

proud I'm Johnny's niece etet1919's Avatar
    etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tombakerim View Post
    When I hear people say, " You should tone down your physique," I know I've achieved my fitness New Year's resolution
    I would give you motivational tips, if you asked. But, I'm assuming you're a pro! Congratulations on your success!

james592 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

― Albert Einstein
    Lawson James