McBrody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McBrody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McBrody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McBrody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McBrody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McBrody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McBrody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McBrody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McBrody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McBrody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McBrody is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Can someone identify the adjustable bench in this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5oeY2w7-xk

This HS training facility is outfitted with Hammer Strength half racks and GH benches. I checked the Hammer Strength/Life Fitness web site and they have the Pro Style and FWMAB, neither of which are the bench in this video. If any of you fine people know. It reminds me a little bit of the original Icarian Super bench. https://forum.bodybuilding.com/attac...3&d=1375296503

bennder will become famous soon enough. (+50) bennder will become famous soon enough. (+50) bennder will become famous soon enough. (+50) bennder will become famous soon enough. (+50) bennder will become famous soon enough. (+50) bennder will become famous soon enough. (+50) bennder will become famous soon enough. (+50) bennder will become famous soon enough. (+50) bennder will become famous soon enough. (+50) bennder will become famous soon enough. (+50) bennder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    HD Elite

youtube.com/watch?v=fACJWeUw50k

McBrody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McBrody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McBrody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McBrody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McBrody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McBrody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McBrody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McBrody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McBrody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McBrody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McBrody is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by bennder View Post
    HD Elite

youtube.com/watch?v=fACJWeUw50k
    Thank you sir. It's a docking bench, it probably weighs a ton. Repped.

Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by McBrody View Post
    Thank you sir. It's a docking bench, it probably weighs a ton. Repped.
    I have the original version of that and it is heavy. I think its 135lbs..The docking feature is pretty cool on my Half rack

Yes, I always liked Hammer Strength, their stuff is heavy duty.