jaxonlannock is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I have stomach fat but I can see my abs through the fat?

Hey this is my first post. I’ve always been a bigger guy. Definitely stocky. I noticed a few months ago my abs have started to pop through my stomach fat. I do some sit-ups every once in a while and that’s pretty much it. I wanna post a picture but I’m not sure if I can. It doesn’t look bad but what can I do to make the lower part of my stomach lose fat?

pay the iron price SuffolkPunch's Avatar
    SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    You can't choose where to lose fat from. It comes off from all over.

Read the "don't look past the basics" sticky thread.

BJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) BJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) BJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) BJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) BJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) BJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) BJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) BJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) BJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) BJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) BJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've got that issue too, asked my Dr about it a couple years ago and he said it was from fat starting to develop under the abdominal muscles and around the organs, pushing things forward. When I asked about situps or crunches, he said the only fix was to lose weight as trying to exercise the area would result in what you're now seeing.