Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Showerbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Showerbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Showerbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Showerbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Showerbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Showerbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Showerbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Showerbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Showerbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Showerbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Showerbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

23 minutes in hell

I couldn't see a religion section so i'm posting here.

There's a guy called bill wiese who in 1998 got taken to hell for 23 minutes. He was tortured but god blocked most of the pain and took it out of bills mind that he was a saved christian so he could feel the hopelessness of the damned. After his experience Jesus said he showed him this because many people don't believe in hell. Even some Christians don't believe in hell. Now bill tries to tell the world about his experience and warn people, he's written books and has youtube videos etc.

What you guys think? There are others who claim to have toured heaven and hell just google it. Mary k baxter is another one.

I'm a christian and while there's always a possibility that he's crazy or making it up he has no history of mental illness and frankly i don't think someone would dedicate themselves to telling the world if they were lying. What a waste of life.

So where will you spend eternity misc?

WeBoutDat is a name known to all. (+5000) WeBoutDat is a name known to all. (+5000) WeBoutDat is a name known to all. (+5000) WeBoutDat is a name known to all. (+5000) WeBoutDat is a name known to all. (+5000) WeBoutDat is a name known to all. (+5000) WeBoutDat is a name known to all. (+5000) WeBoutDat is a name known to all. (+5000) WeBoutDat is a name known to all. (+5000) WeBoutDat is a name known to all. (+5000) WeBoutDat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Cliffs: bill crazy as fukkkkk

SirBetalot is a name known to all. (+5000) SirBetalot is a name known to all. (+5000) SirBetalot is a name known to all. (+5000) SirBetalot is a name known to all. (+5000) SirBetalot is a name known to all. (+5000) SirBetalot is a name known to all. (+5000) SirBetalot is a name known to all. (+5000) SirBetalot is a name known to all. (+5000) SirBetalot is a name known to all. (+5000) SirBetalot is a name known to all. (+5000) SirBetalot is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Reading through today’s threads on the misc, we are already there.
    God gives the hardest battles to his toughest soldiers

Likes rusty spoons RainingBlood's Avatar
    RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Showerbuddy View Post
    I couldn't see a religion section so i'm posting here.
    lol thats a complete lie

also, these stories are common. sometimes dreams, sometimes hallucinations, sometimes near death experiences causing hallucinations from the chemicals secreted by the brain... sometimes people just lie. willing to bet its a lie.

What do you think of people of other religions seeing the same/different things? there are testimonies of Muslims seeing Mohammed and going to heaven...
    Traphouse Vibes

ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol seems legit

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Two years ago my mom coded and was dead for 90 seconds before being brought back. She doesn't remember any of it. She was under anesthetic at the time.

From what I have heard, people do not experience vivid dreams (death experiences) if they die and are brought back under anesthetic.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^

BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've smoked salvia a few times too.

momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah and how much money they getting by being charismatic enough to sell all these books, probably making a good living off it and you k now why cause they know there is no hell so lying and deceiving ppl to scam money out of them doesn't scare them lol Cause they know the sht is not real.

Think about it man every religion has there idea of heaven, in the middle east you get 100's of virgin women, in some religion you are reborn. Why do you think your religion with God and jesus is true over theres. You are just a brainwashed cuck, you think someone who believes he will get 100 virgins at death wants to go to your heaven no he hates you, cause you eat cows and your a demon to him. This just mentally brainwashing from birth that happens and you know every religion just wants to kill each other if they can and condemn each other to hell as demons,etc lol

I will be a believer when god comes down and is like hey i'm real and all you guys with these fake books are frauds. Cause there is just to many religions man you can't be this naive to think it's real. Every country/ race has there own religion and book of rules and everyone else is always sinners and demons lol Religious cults has killed more ppl than anything and still continue to kill today. They even used to burn women at the stake as witches, in the bible they had to rewrite it but in the bible they said having slaves is good!

They took it out when slaves got free lol come on brah you can't be this dumb to think religion is real. It is a source of power if you get pplt o believe god wants you to have slaves then you dont' feel guilty. That was the whole purpose of it being in the bible.. jesus man.
    Last edited by momo5; 01-10-2020 at 08:18 PM.
    I just want to share the knowledge I have obtained throughout my life and hopefully change someone's life.

Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I think Bill may be retarded. Also, who could ever love a god who would torture you if you didn't believe in him, especially when this god gives no objective proof that he exists.
    "So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people. . . . Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger, when in a lonely place." -Tecumseh

truebluemate will become famous soon enough. (+50) truebluemate will become famous soon enough. (+50) truebluemate will become famous soon enough. (+50) truebluemate will become famous soon enough. (+50) truebluemate will become famous soon enough. (+50) truebluemate will become famous soon enough. (+50) truebluemate will become famous soon enough. (+50) truebluemate will become famous soon enough. (+50) truebluemate will become famous soon enough. (+50) truebluemate will become famous soon enough. (+50) truebluemate will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the whole concept of heaven and hell is monkey-brain asf. we are just bacteria on a rock we probably don't even physically have the hardware to understand what happens when we die.

N = R * fp * ne * fl * fi tank2003's Avatar
    tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by keyboardworkout View Post
    Two years ago my mom coded and was dead for 90 seconds before being brought back. She doesn't remember any of it. She was under anesthetic at the time.

From what I have heard, people do not experience vivid dreams (death experiences) if they die and are brought back under anesthetic.
    anesthetic is odd. You arent asleep. Nor do you dream. Because you are paralyzed under it. Despite this though, the brain is still active because one way to monitor patients who are under is to shine a bright light in pulses over their taped eyes. When they watch the ECG which monitors electrical activity in the brain, it clearly shows that the pupil is reacting to the light and the brain is doing SOMETHING.

When i had my back surgery, i didnt dream. Just closed my eyes then woke up in STUPID amounts of pain. Hurt so bad I couldnt talk
    I am not a sexist because sexism is wrong and being wrong is for women
    Currently Reading: "Watchers" Dean Koontz

Showerbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Showerbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Showerbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Showerbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Showerbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Showerbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Showerbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Showerbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Showerbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Showerbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Showerbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Godfrd824 View Post
    I think Bill may be retarded. Also, who could ever love a god who would torture you if you didn't believe in him, especially when this god gives no objective proof that he exists.
    A standard bible has 66 books in it but there are books that weren't included. There might be 80+ books that talk about god and they say that god made us which is a perfect explanation as to why were here. I don't know who made god but we will never know how you can get something from nothing. I wouldn't say that 80+ books are 'no objective evidence'. I mean isn't that how we get our knowledge of the past....cos of things written down.

Originally Posted by momo5 View Post
    Yeah and how much money they getting by being charismatic enough to sell all these books, probably making a good living off it and you k now why cause they know there is no hell so lying and deceiving ppl to scam money out of them doesn't scare them lol Cause they know the sht is not real.

Think about it man every religion has there idea of heaven, in the middle east you get 100's of virgin women, in some religion you are reborn. Why do you think your religion with God and jesus is true over theres. You are just a brainwashed cuck, you think someone who believes he will get 100 virgins at death wants to go to your heaven no he hates you, cause you eat cows and your a demon to him. This just mentally brainwashing from birth that happens and you know every religion just wants to kill each other if they can and condemn each other to hell as demons,etc lol

I will be a believer when god comes down and is like hey i'm real and all you guys with these fake books are frauds. Cause there is just to many religions man you can't be this naive to think it's real. Every country/ race has there own religion and book of rules and everyone else is always sinners and demons lol Religious cults has killed more ppl than anything and still continue to kill today. They even used to burn women at the stake as witches, in the bible they had to rewrite it but in the bible they said having slaves is good!

They took it out when slaves got free lol come on brah you can't be this dumb to think religion is real. It is a source of power if you get pplt o believe god wants you to have slaves then you dont' feel guilty. That was the whole purpose of it being in the bible.. jesus man.
    I dunno slaves was just how it was back then. Maybe they had to become slaves or they couldn't find work. In ancient times i mean. There's actually not that many religions. There used to be but nearly all have gone extinct. God is everywhere and if he was real you would expect that to be the case. Hindu is the only challenge to god numbers wise cos Islam and christian worship the same god.

I don't know why people say there's no evidence for god. There is 80+ books that talk about him (66 in standard bible) with over 40 authors now hows that for evidence. Besides something had to have made us. God fits the bill perfectly. There are more reasons why i believe buy i'll leave it at that.

arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dudes trying to get that Christian bag, son. Christians throw their money at anything religious he probably made a ton of money touring.

Hell does exist though, it's when you reincarnate in Africa as a starving kid, or you reincarnate in 70s and you're they and come out and your parents disown you, or you get diddled by an uncle etc.

momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I dunno slaves was just how it was back then. Maybe they had to become slaves or they couldn't find work. In ancient times i mean. There's actually not that many religions. There used to be but nearly all have gone extinct. God is everywhere and if he was real you would expect that to be the case. Hindu is the only challenge to god numbers wise cos Islam and christian worship the same god.

I don't know why people say there's no evidence for god. There is 80+ books that talk about him (66 in standard bible) with over 40 authors now hows that for evidence. Besides something had to have made us. God fits the bill perfectly. There are more reasons why i believe buy i'll leave it at that.
    when you die you die your not geting 100 virgins.
    I just want to share the knowledge I have obtained throughout my life and hopefully change someone's life.

Briangumble is a name known to all. (+5000) Briangumble is a name known to all. (+5000) Briangumble is a name known to all. (+5000) Briangumble is a name known to all. (+5000) Briangumble is a name known to all. (+5000) Briangumble is a name known to all. (+5000) Briangumble is a name known to all. (+5000) Briangumble is a name known to all. (+5000) Briangumble is a name known to all. (+5000) Briangumble is a name known to all. (+5000) Briangumble is a name known to all. (+5000)
    A standard bible has 66 books in it but there are books that weren't included. There might be 80+ books that talk about god and they say that god made us which is a perfect explanation as to why were here. I don't know who made god but we will never know how you can get something from nothing. I wouldn't say that 80+ books are 'no objective evidence'. I mean isn't that how we get our knowledge of the past....cos of things written down.
    Kanye West said he is God. Do you believe him?

Originally Posted by Briangumble View Post
    Kanye West said he is God. Do you believe him?
    Kanye west became christian lol keep up

mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    zero proof of any god.people use personal experiences as proof when thats as far from it as you can get. brb "god" puts the rules and meaning of all life from beginning to end in a book full of riddles,contradictions,dates and times that dont add up and expects people to read it and follow him..THIS is the only way your "god" could think of to get his/hers/its point across..lol..gotta love it..
    !!!!DONT LIKE ME?..DONT AGREE!!!...DONT CARE!!!!..."drops mic"...PEACEOUT!!!

mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

so you put your faith in books telling you how to live,how life came to be and give you your moral compass? Its no more real than Harry Potter..I just wish the religions nuts could understand it..but alas,it will not happen. The open minded have been fighting the religions for centuries.AND will continue long after im dead..
    !!!!DONT LIKE ME?..DONT AGREE!!!...DONT CARE!!!!..."drops mic"...PEACEOUT!!!

Originally Posted by mikieson View Post
    zero proof of any god.people use personal experiences as proof when thats as far from it as you can get. brb "god" puts the rules and meaning of all life from beginning to end in a book full of riddles,contradictions,dates and times that dont add up and expects people to read it and follow him..THIS is the only way your "god" could think of to get his/hers/its point across..lol..gotta love it..
    I read the whole bible and only saw 1 or 2 contradictions and no dates that didn't add up. Meh to each there own i guess.

LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There is zero proof for nearly every aspect of astrophysics. Just theories formed from observation and deductive reasoning. You can't create a star in a controlled experiment, but we act like every aspect of astronomy is fact. Just a thought.
    480s / 365b / 495d / 235 x 2 SOHP

Trump 2020

*** Blue Lives Matter ***

Mmjk1500 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mmjk1500 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mmjk1500 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mmjk1500 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mmjk1500 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mmjk1500 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mmjk1500 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mmjk1500 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mmjk1500 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mmjk1500 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mmjk1500 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    so you put your faith in books telling you how to live,how life came to be and give you your moral compass? Its no more real than Harry Potter..I just wish the religions nuts could understand it..but alas,it will not happen. The open minded have been fighting the religions for centuries.AND will continue long after im dead..
    Why don’t you actually pick up a bible and spend some time with it? Idiots like you have never read scripture but you want to talk like you have any sort of authority on it. Fukk off le edgy atheist. Negged.
    We are all self made but only the successful will admit it. -Earl Nightingale

LMS62 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LMS62 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LMS62 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LMS62 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LMS62 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LMS62 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LMS62 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LMS62 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LMS62 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LMS62 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LMS62 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A person is not actually dead simply because their heart stops pumping blood. They are dead when all brain activity ceases to exist, as a result of the heart no longer working.

Frankly i love obeying my creator and i love him. Although it can be hard resisting my sinful nature. Well mate the things we know about ancient greece/rome/egypt/babylon etc is because of written records and the bible is no different. 80+ books written by over 40 people throughout history is good evidence in my book. Cos they all wrote about the same thing.

Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    could be and its
    called Near-Death-Like Experiences

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3498963/
    I lost My old Signature, please help me finding the rest of the Verses.
    I used to postpone fisting session, now fisting is part of my daily routine.
    All gifs made in Misc thread:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178547811

Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It's one thing to say Jesus was a man 2000 years ago. It's another thing entirely to say he was a man who had super powers. See the difference?
    "So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people. . . . Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger, when in a lonely place." -Tecumseh

sg1976 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sg1976 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sg1976 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sg1976 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sg1976 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sg1976 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sg1976 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sg1976 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sg1976 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sg1976 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sg1976 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by BenMcLeodNZ View Post
    I've smoked salvia a few times too.
    Insane right?

I am starting to believe that nature is good and god is within all of us and every other living thing. Like an interconnected quilt. Srs.
    Mother north, united we stand, together we walk
    Phantom north, I'll be there when you hunt them down

G0nzo72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G0nzo72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G0nzo72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G0nzo72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G0nzo72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G0nzo72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G0nzo72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G0nzo72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G0nzo72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G0nzo72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G0nzo72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Euro brah

BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sg1976 View Post
    Insane right?

I am starting to believe that nature is good and god is within all of us and every other living thing. Like an interconnected quilt. Srs.
    Gaia.

MoveOnUpp is just really nice. (+1000) MoveOnUpp is just really nice. (+1000) MoveOnUpp is just really nice. (+1000) MoveOnUpp is just really nice. (+1000) MoveOnUpp is just really nice. (+1000) MoveOnUpp is just really nice. (+1000) MoveOnUpp is just really nice. (+1000) MoveOnUpp is just really nice. (+1000) MoveOnUpp is just really nice. (+1000) MoveOnUpp is just really nice. (+1000) MoveOnUpp is just really nice. (+1000)
    I had an acquaintance actually give me that book, so I've read part of it. If I recall correctly it was just hilarious because of how badly written it was. It sounded like something an 8th grader came up with.