kaispeaks is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Fat Burner for OverWeight Women

I am 240 and I am hitting the gym, eating right. I am looking for a push to help me get the energy to workout and also to but fat. I have lots around my midsection. I am 45, Endomorph body type woman.

Any suggestions.

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    For us to assist you will require some more details. What are you doing in terms of "eating right"?

"Fat burners" do not directly burn fat. They are meant to help suppress appetite and give you "energy" while in a caloric deficit. The can be helpful, but make sure you are going in with the right expectations.

What are your work outs like? A fat burner can help get your heart rate elevated and motivate you, but a preworkout could potentially be of more benefit.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

bLinkMoore is a name known to all. (+5000) bLinkMoore is a name known to all. (+5000) bLinkMoore is a name known to all. (+5000) bLinkMoore is a name known to all. (+5000) bLinkMoore is a name known to all. (+5000) bLinkMoore is a name known to all. (+5000) bLinkMoore is a name known to all. (+5000) bLinkMoore is a name known to all. (+5000) bLinkMoore is a name known to all. (+5000) bLinkMoore is a name known to all. (+5000) bLinkMoore is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I would stay away from supplements like fat burners in the early days of weight loss. Get a solid foundation of knowledge on proper diet and exercise rather than immediately looking for a pill to help with it.

If you're looking for energy, pre workout is a good choice
    BP: 260
    SQ: 385
    DL: 500

NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kaispeaks View Post
    I am 240 and I am hitting the gym, eating right. I am looking for a push to help me get the energy to workout and also to but fat. I have lots around my midsection. I am 45, Endomorph body type woman.

Any suggestions.
    What are you eating/drinking? What kinds of workouts are you doing? How long have you been trying to lose weight/get fit?

I lost a lot of weight 9 years ago. It didn't happen overnight so I understand that it is a process which takes time and effort. You HAVE to see this as a change of lifestyle and take it one day at a time. If you don't change your lifestyle you won't keep the weight off.
    I am one of the 3%.
    I am one of the 1 in 8.
    www.metavivor.org
    www.metavivor.org/take-action/why-we-need-you

eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The only way they will be helpful is by providing the placebo effect or increased energy to exercise more
    My secret? Texting between sets.