saadkhan122 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

can i use more suplements

can i use more level of protein to gain more already i have bicep is 18 and use my age is 21 and doing excersize from last 3 years when i have 13 bicep

pay the iron price SuffolkPunch's Avatar
    SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    If your protein intake is much below 1.6 grams per kg of bodyweight then adding more might help. If it's above this then it probably won't

JohnLeyo is a complete loser! (-2000) JohnLeyo is a complete loser! (-2000) JohnLeyo is a complete loser! (-2000) JohnLeyo is a complete loser! (-2000) JohnLeyo is a complete loser! (-2000) JohnLeyo is a complete loser! (-2000) JohnLeyo is a complete loser! (-2000) JohnLeyo is a complete loser! (-2000) JohnLeyo is a complete loser! (-2000) JohnLeyo is a complete loser! (-2000) JohnLeyo is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Consuming too much protein on a regular basis can cause intestinal discomfort and indigestion. ... Most research indicates that eating more than 2 g per kg of body weight daily of protein for a long time can cause health problems.