Phou62 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lightbulb What type of payment do you accept?

Hi there! My name is Pierre, I am new to this forum. I created an account as I am a starting my freelance career as personal trainer and I am struggling to get paid in time as my clients say bank transfer is a hurdle. They ask me if I could accept cash or take the card, but I don't want to pay any extra fees or carry cash with me. Do you know any other free payment solution? I heard of apps called Banked or Cash on the App Store. Have you tried them before? Any other easy solutions? Thanks a lot

djdizzydave is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djdizzydave is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djdizzydave is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djdizzydave is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djdizzydave is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djdizzydave is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djdizzydave is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djdizzydave is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djdizzydave is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djdizzydave is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djdizzydave is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i would take cash any day. keep that on the DL, not report to the scammers at the IRS.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
    - Socrates

-USAF crew. 20 years and counting!
    *1C3
    *2T3
    *3P0
    -Cleveland Browns crew
    -Ohio State buckeyes crew