MarieJasmine is not very helpful. (-500) MarieJasmine is not very helpful. (-500) MarieJasmine is not very helpful. (-500) MarieJasmine is not very helpful. (-500) MarieJasmine is not very helpful. (-500) MarieJasmine is not very helpful. (-500) MarieJasmine is not very helpful. (-500) MarieJasmine is not very helpful. (-500) MarieJasmine is not very helpful. (-500) MarieJasmine is not very helpful. (-500) MarieJasmine is not very helpful. (-500)

Dota 2 Players: need Assistance

Body Building
    Hey All,
    I have started playing Dota 2 and its been a month that I have played it and now I feel like that I am lacking in playing with the players of other regions like germany and canada. Because Dota 2 is played in North American and European regions mostly, but whenever i connect to their servers I experience a lot of ping and latency due to long distances, people suggested me to use a vpn in this regard so I came across with this page.
    bit .ly/2PvU8hJ ---> remove space
    as I want to get connected with canadian server or their IP so that I might not experience the latency and all.
    So what do you suggest guys?
    If their is any other good option kindly recommend me that too.