Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RedRusty View Post
    I could do without bleeding monthly. Childbirth was the absolute worst.

Other than that, meh. Being a woman is fine.
    well there are perks of being a woman like being little spoon when cuddling, best part of my day is waking up and laying in bed all snuggled with my hubby wrapped around me
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

Summertime Shreddness MotorcycleBrah's Avatar
    MotorcycleBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) MotorcycleBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) MotorcycleBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) MotorcycleBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) MotorcycleBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) MotorcycleBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) MotorcycleBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) MotorcycleBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) MotorcycleBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) MotorcycleBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) MotorcycleBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you're good looking as a woman you're living life in society on easy mode from ~13-33. But still I'm very glad I was born a man.
    As a woman you're almost always physically inferior to men and you constantly have to be afraid to be harassed/raped. And I think as a woman at least the harassment happens quite frequently because those people always look for weak persons.
    When I'm looking back at how many random grown ups I didn't know were mean to me in daily life when I was a child/young juvenile, I realize that most of the time they just did it because they wanted to exert dominance and enjoy the power. As I became a grown man that chit immediatly stopped.
    This is also the case if somebody drunk or mentally ill invades your space (which happens frequently in a big city at night). As a grown man you can give them a serious look and tell them to get the fuk outta your face and they'll understand and leave. As a woman you have to hope that he'll let you go if you ignore him.
    Also as a woman every three weeks you'll bleed, go through an emotional roller coaster and be in quite some physical pain. No thx Josephine.

Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nope. Is being a women awesome is not stuff I think about. Cause I am a man. I am pretty close to being able to full on planche. Pretty sure there is no girl out there ever that can planche. They probably jelly as fukc!
    ☆☆☆USA �Ñєω☆☆☆

Not Casca Berserk. Casca The Eternal Soldier

☆☆☆Perfectly Imperfect �Ñєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆What is the point of doing a bunch of reps if every rep you do is CRAP? �Ñєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆SuperStraight �Ñєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆snailsrus �Ñєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆High Five �Ñєω☆☆☆

janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    i think life would be easier as a dude

Brb never have to stop going somewhere because a female makes me uncomfortable
    Brb more respected in business affairs or just work
    Brb car sales men/ car mechanics /any large sale or repair thing people think don’t they can pull an easy one over on you
    Brb weight doesn’t matter as much
    Brb no make up
    Brb no period
    Brb having more than 1-4 partners in life won’t make you a whore
    Brb rights no restricted in some foreign countries/ safer travel alone
    Brb pee standing up
    Brb estrogen driven emotions
    Brb easier to get stronger
    Brb longer time/can be older when they have kids not this ticking biological clock
    The list goes on

But you gets it
    4 partners makes you a whore bro, sorry
    *eggs crew*
    *raiders crew*

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Casca View Post
    Nope. Is being a women awesome is not stuff I think about. Cause I am a man. I am pretty close to being able to full on planche. Pretty sure there is no girl out there ever that can planche. They probably jelly as fukc!
    i kinda can lol like a modified version
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B24s_UKg...id=jh042w58r8g
    https://imgur.com/a/uIvOVdv

Originally Posted by janglingjack View Post
    4 partners makes you a whore bro, sorry
    most men are embarrassed to have only 4 partners while woman are embarrassed for having that many
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I love and respect my wife. She’s a fantastic mother, has a work ethic that I can’t match, is sympathetic towards others, and is smart enough that we can discuss complex issues together intelligently. But, I would never want to be her for the sole reason that I find her drive for more to be limited. She values stability above all, where as I value Overwhelming success above all. Sure success brings stability but it’s far easier to just get a decent paying 9-5 and have a stable lifestyle. Attempting to be truly successful takes brass balls and an outlook on life that even failure is just a way to learn for the next step to “make itâ€

I always laugh at the stemcell vs Tradie argument as if one is better than the other. In reality they are both loser mentalities. Running a successful business, inventing something useful, etc. etc. those are the true winners in life.

Women definitely have life on easy mode but let’s not pretend it’s exactly hard to get a similar lifestyle as a man. Get a job that pays decent, work m-f, party on the weekends. You don’t even have to work out, which women definitely do for their easy pass.
    *Updated* If you can't hit a 320 yard drive, are you even a man?

Summertime Shreddness MotorcycleBrah's Avatar
    MotorcycleBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) MotorcycleBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) MotorcycleBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) MotorcycleBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) MotorcycleBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) MotorcycleBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) MotorcycleBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) MotorcycleBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) MotorcycleBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) MotorcycleBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) MotorcycleBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mck2349 View Post
    1. Women live longer.
    so. yes.
    Also this is not true. As a statistical group women have a higher mean life expectancy because men do riskier/stupid things that get them killed at a younger age and often also have the unhealthier lifestyle. If you'd take two groups of each sex and each individual of those groups would have the same nutrition, smoking/drinking habits etc. and the men refrain from wingsuit flying, motorcycle riding and dangerous jobs then you'd see no significant difference.

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ErnieMccracken View Post
    You almost never see a girl who is at least 5/10 working a chit tier job. Or at a bus stop, homeless, driving a beater car, without an expansive social circle, etc. It is what it is, son.
    Brah...

I really don't know another way to put it but... Do you leave your house much? Do you have a job?

I hope you're trolling, but that seems to be the kind of chit that incels genuinely believe, so I don't know if you are.
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

Bitcoin And 'The Elite' - Why Bitcoin Is Not Revolutionary
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179820783

ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i kinda can lol like a modified version
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B24s_UKg...id=jh042w58r8g
    https://imgur.com/a/uIvOVdv

most men are embarrassed to have only 4 partners while woman are embarrassed for having that many
    Why do you keep acting like you had it hard growing up?? You were born into a filthy rich family
    GAINS, GAINS, More GAINS

SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Being a female would be horrible and scary srs

brb Physically weaker and smaller, 99% of males that are 15 or older could beat you up

brb much chittier reaction time, reflexes, speed

brb Less intelligent and driven.. Almost everything is built and maintained by men.. Can't even compete with men in non-physical activities things like chess lol

brb sure they get laid way easier but they are getting fuked and dominated, that's not the good kind of getting laid.. Also imagine being a hot chick, every interaction you have with a male that isn't your father or brother he will be thinking of smashing you from behind..

brb if you joined misc you would be a female miscer, imagine the horror of that

Originally Posted by ontclone View Post
    Why do you keep acting like you had it hard growing up?? You were born into a filthy rich family
    dad left at 8 when cps removed us from the home because domestic violence and my parents split up and he didn’t come back into my life until an adult and never helped me finically. Mom was an alcoholic till I was 16 when I official moved out, lived couch surfing from 14-16 for the most part, she’d work till 7 and pass out drunk by 8pm, my older brother couldn’t help me or was much comfort due to autism/Aspergers. Money isn’t everything. Also, I was dyslexic and struggle in school until I learn to deal with it but they didn’t figure out I was until I was in high school and I was teased pretty horribly
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ****liGirl View Post
    every miscer except you
    LOL!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ****liGirl again.

gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know for a fact I could never clear 6 figures with social media

I never got all the things op says females can just get, I never had a males help to get where I am today, I put my self through school obtaining my juris doctorate

While in school I worked as a waitress, the va/jag, jr executive director of a non profit, it specialist, app intern manager, and a real estate agent

I bought my first house at 23 and flipped it to by my condo at 25 in a better location/state

Things that suck as a female:
    Real estate people like working with men, and older

Subcontractors while flipping my house always asked for my husband, but I was single and managing the project on my own

No one believes a female can buy a place herself under 30

Only thing you can get to drink at a club are drinks that are closed like bottled water or a closed energy drink and festivals. I’ve had water roofied.

Pressure to be thin from a young age

Every service job I’ve had I was hit on or talked to very inappropriately by customers

People always assume my husband is the bread winner even though I make more

I’ve had to switch a.a. Meeting and gyms because men made me feel uncomfortable

I’ve had 2 stalkers

Had my home broken into (before I was married) while I was home and it was bad I don’t stand a chance against a 200 lb male. Even if they are out of shape

I’ve always gone Dutch and with my ex i paid for everything including vacations, bills, meals out, insurances, gym, etc

I think maybe 1 in 50,000 girls can actually make a living on insta but then again I assume they might do nude modeling or escort stuff too

Also I pay a fuk ton in taxes
    pics of va/jag?
    “It is not so much the major events as the small day-to-day decisions that map the course of our living. . . Our lives are, in reality, the sum total of our seemingly unimportant decisions and of our capacity to live by those decisions.” ― Gordon B. Hinckley

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by YoungMetro24 View Post
    Lots of delusions ITT

The best that most hot girls can aspire to is to find a desperate sponsor/sugar daddy (funny enough it’s usually the 8s who do this, not the 10s)

The ones who make it on social media are the exception. Dimes are a dime a dozen in NYC and they almost all have no more than 10,000 followers (most of which are bots). They’re not making 6 figures off IG. You need to have millions of followers to do that.
    No. Realistically, they are working with different hormones. So..its hard to fathom as a male. But they absolutely could make bank. Its just women arent smart about it. They dont have the same drive; now go back to my first point

Its just one of their biggest deterrants is looking like a sloot. Even though they still do it

That out there and in your face sloot is only for the most brash sloots

Yea, they definitely have it easy[ier] but i dont want it easy

AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    a woman wouldn't last one day in my body, she be so distracted fappin the the mirror and punching holes in the wall

do not read my posts and weep, i am not there i do not sleep
    i am the thousand greens that rep, i am the ban bet dutifully kept
    of memes and trolls in toasted breads, i am not there, i am not dead.

hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gwem32170191 View Post
    pics of va/jag?
    In for this
    Formerly HandBrah, LipBrah & FootBrah
    they call me Don Taters
    NYM
    <3 Miami Dolphins
    WE GONNA WIN THE FUKING SUPERBOWL SOON BAYBEH
    Hala Madrid
    ££££££sports betting crew££££££
    This is all OJ's fault
    Ass cheeks are the titties of the ass
    First I romance the pie maker, then I romance the pie

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AltarOfPlagues View Post
    a woman wouldn't last one day in my body, she be so distracted fappin the the mirror and punching holes in the wall
    Men are weird. Who has time to be fappin all day..

Bcl2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bcl2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bcl2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bcl2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bcl2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bcl2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bcl2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bcl2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bcl2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bcl2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bcl2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by redraider86 View Post
    I woke up to an unsolicited message from a man on a social media platform begging me to dominate him, and he would pay me for it. The hardest part of my day so far has been deciding if he's talking about findom or simply paying me to be mean to him.

Ya, it's the wooooooooorst being a woman.
    What did it say?

Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What a dumb thread.. hell no I don't want to be a female. Be physically weaker, always making decisions based on emotions. Like some others have said you get laid more sure, but YOU'RE the one getting dominated and fkt. Can never go travel by yourself, can't go to the dumbbell weight rack without all the eyes staring at you and constantly thinking about railing you from behind. Hell no lol

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jaydawg08 View Post
    What a dumb thread.. hell no I don't want to be a female. Be physically weaker, always making decisions based on emotions. Like some others have said you get laid more sure, but YOU'RE the one getting dominated and fkt. Can never go travel by yourself, can't go to the dumbbell weight rack without all the eyes staring at you and constantly thinking about railing you from behind. Hell no lol
    You can wear baggy clothes if you don't want anyone looking at you at the gym, problem solved.

AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    well im not saying i do that im saying a woman wouldnt have the monk discipline to fight the test surge.

but to your point, i dont watch real housewives and it takes me 17 minutes to chit chower and dress myself which does free up a lot of my day.

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    YOU'RE the one getting dominated
    Are they though when they can bend and shape behavior with the simple word of "no"?

TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You ever hear guys talk about the post nut clarity? I imagine women live in that state 99% of the time. Men only get hour or so long glimpses into what its like not to have you judgement clouded by big juicy bobs. I think this is why men tend to have stronger willpower than women. Men without it end up having to separated from society at young age because they do incredibly heinous chit
    6'2"

OMAD results: 2/15/19-235, 10/13/19-190

OHP-205 Bench- 245 Squat - 405 C&J - 245

2021 Spring cut: 195lbs starting weight

redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Bcl2 View Post
    What did it say?

Can you elaborate on not being able to travel by yourself? That's a very interesting take.

In the 21st century English speaking west, I think that Warren Farrell has it spot on... In some respects being a man is better (e.g. taken more seriously professionally/leadership roles), and in some respects being a woman is better (e.g. easier access to emotional support).

Saying that though, it is far, far, far easier to make money as a women than as a man, in the 21st century (from anywhere in the world), provided a woman has at least a smartphone and access to the internet. Also provided a woman has no ethical qualms about making money via the online adult industry through social media. It's honestly so easy, that I don't think that a woman in decent shape can go broke (ded srs).

lol make him read judith bulter and write book reports

see if he really bout that life

Originally Posted by TBO1313 View Post
    You ever hear guys talk about the post nut clarity? I imagine women live in that state 99% of the time. Men only get hour or so long glimpses into what its like not to have you judgement clouded by big juicy bobs. I think this is why men tend to have stronger willpower than women. Men without it end up having to separated from society at young age because they do incredibly heinous chit
    I can't relate at all..men are so weird. I have this friend that kinda "accidentally" confessed once that when we were teenagers and working together just two of us in the morning he would jerk off before becoming to work because he'd be scared he'd get an erection because it was early in the morning and it was just us there. That's so absurd to me.

redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz
    I can't relate at all..men are so weird. I have this friend that kinda "accidentally" confessed once that when we were teenagers and working together just two of us in the morning he would jerk off before becoming to work because he'd be scared he'd get an erection because it was early in the morning and it was just us there. That's so absurd to me.
    God that's so manipulative.

Originally Posted by redraider86 View Post
    God that's so manipulative.
    I can't help being irresistible.

TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What a beta... I proudly displace my erections to show dominance and if I catch anybody lookin I just wink at em and say "Pretty nice huh?"
    6'2"

OMAD results: 2/15/19-235, 10/13/19-190

OHP-205 Bench- 245 Squat - 405 C&J - 245

2021 Spring cut: 195lbs starting weight