JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Dynamite is on tonight fools.

Can't remember the card, but hoping for a good show. Hopefully Omega gets going this year, he had an incredible year in 2018 with NJPW and ever since then he has just been fading. He needs to be the face of the company with Jericho, enough is enough, book him strong already and keep him in the main event scene.
    Not part of any crews crew

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JPeeper View Post
    Can't remember the card, but hoping for a good show. Hopefully Omega gets going this year, he had an incredible year in 2018 with NJPW and ever since then he has just been fading. He needs to be the face of the company with Jericho, enough is enough, book him strong already and keep him in the main event scene.
    They’re honoring the legends of Memphis wrestling tonight.

The card is:

Best Friends and Orange Cassidy vs Jurassic Express
    Sammy G vs Christopher Daniels
    Cody and Dustin vs Lucha Brothers
    Kris Statlander vs Riho for the women’s championship
    Kenny Omega and Hangman Page vs Private Party

Plus, Moxley gives Jericho his answer about joining the inner circle.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I might switch it on at 9pm. Jeopardy GOAT edition is on.
    "Don't give up, don't ever give up. Cancer can take away all of my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart and it cannot touch my soul; and those three things are going to carry on forever." - Jimmy V (RIP 1946-1993)

***ЯR*** Big Dawg Crew ***ЯR***

cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LMAO @ Hangman drinking all of the fans’ beers during the commercial break.

Good tag match to start the show too.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey guys, I’m awake this week. Women’s match: bit of a train wreck even by AEW standards but a solid opening match w/ Omega and Page

Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    Hey guys, I’m awake this week. Women’s match: bit of a train wreck even by AEW standards but a solid opening match w/ Omega and Page
    I’m actually glad they got over the opposition to outside interference for matches. WWE overdoes it but it can be effective in limited use and I like how they clearly defined the lines of the women division. I think it gives them a good foundation to build from.

Fitness Anarchist SerpentHearted's Avatar
    SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    looks like a great card.
    I look forward to this tomorrow night

MikeTheOne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikeTheOne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikeTheOne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikeTheOne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikeTheOne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikeTheOne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikeTheOne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikeTheOne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikeTheOne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikeTheOne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikeTheOne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol at MJF flipping Rock 'n' Roll Express off.
    "You can't smell the TV but you could smell the roast and the chicken." - Beetlejuice

JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I like more angles in my wrestling and AEW is doing a lot of angles tonight.

...unfortunately I think all of the segments have sucked. A little too much corn and burying for me. Blade and Butcher are complete jobbers, Nightmare Collective sucks, women's match was ruined with all the interference. Get your chit together AEW.

I like more angles in my wrestling and AEW is doing a lot of angles tonight.

...unfortunately I think all of the segments have sucked. A little too much corn and burying for me. Blade and Butcher are complete jobbers, Nightmare Collective sucks, women's match was ruined with all the interference. Get your chit together AEW.
    Yeah, the interference and then the Pentagon distraction in the next match and then the Dark Order segment after it was just too much.

I do think they can hopefully build some stories from them though.

MJF is a phenomenal heel and should talk every week, so I’m glad he did again tonight. DDP wrestling next week is interesting too.

I’m fully onboard with Orange Cassidy now and glad Luchasaurus is getting some run but Marko Stunt wrestling at all competitively and hitting any offense on grown men is ridiculous. Make him a manager. He should not wrestle.

The Moxley swerve was awesome.

The show started really strong called of faltered in the middle and then ended on a high note.

Ratings:

AEW: 947,000
    NXT: 721,000

And NXT wasn’t even in the top 50 in the 18-49 Demo.

IMO, it’s a shame AEW didn’t build off of the momentum from last week (arguably its best show at least in terms of pacing and structure) and had so much stupid nonsense going on, it’ll probably hurt them next week.

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How sick was the opening match with omega/hungman vs. private party?
    “Pure testosterone A walking hard on looking for a hole” Crew

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I want to **** Brandi up the ass really hard!
    Dr. Luther in aew is interdasting.
    The nightmare collection storyline has my full attention.

Question

Originally Posted by TimDF View Post
    I might switch it on at 9pm. Jeopardy GOAT edition is on.
    Who is Alex trebek?

Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    How sick was the opening match with omega/hungman vs. private party?
    It was solid, it was more about the tension between Hangman and Omega than providing an opportunity to showcase all the cool moves Private Party can do which probably prevented it from being as good as it could be

I was hoping mox would really join the inner circle

Originally Posted by cheerupemokid View Post
    Ratings:

AEW: 947,000
    NXT: 721,000

And NXT wasn’t even in the top 50 in the 18-49 Demo.

IMO, it’s a shame AEW didn’t build off of the momentum from last week (arguably its best show at least in terms of pacing and structure) and had so much stupid nonsense going on, it’ll probably hurt them next week.
    I watched Miller's Ups and Downs (I really like the guy even if he is too positive towards the WWE most of the time, when WWE is chit like it has been for years it deserves to be called out for being terrible) and I have to say there were only really two dumb segments, the problem was that they were back to back so it completely killed the middle part of the show. Two consecutive matches with interference and dumb angles killed the episode.

I also disliked everything from the MJF segment after he stopped talking. DDP there just to shill his stuff, then bury The Butcher and the Blade and Cody doesn't come out to help yet Dustin does? And Cody can't give an answer he has to wait ANOTHER week. Come on AEW, enough with all the "I'll give my answer next week" chit.

I watched Miller's Ups and Downs (I really like the guy even if he is too positive towards the WWE most of the time, when WWE is chit like it has been for years it deserves to be called out for being terrible) and I have to say there were only really two dumb segments, the problem was that they were back to back so it completely killed the middle part of the show. Two consecutive matches with interference and dumb angles killed the episode.

I also disliked everything from the MJF segment after he stopped talking. DDP there just to shill his stuff, then bury The Butcher and the Blade and Cody doesn't come out to help yet Dustin does? And Cody can't give an answer he has to wait ANOTHER week. Come on AEW, enough with all the "I'll give my answer next week" chit.
    Yeah, the Nightmare collective interference followed by Pentagon interference and the Dark Order tomfoolery with everybody coming out was a buzzkill.

But I didn’t think the show really gained its steam until the Jericho Moxley segment.

Cody and Dustin vs The Lucha Bros was good but didn’t set the world on fire.

Then MJF segment was good and I didn’t even really mind DDP’s shilling but single-handedly taking out a tag team in seconds and then Dustin being able to come make the save but not Cody not coming out didn’t really make sense.

Plus, I think Marko Stunt being a wrestler is ridiculous.

On the whole, if you evaluate everything it wasn’t that bad, I guess. But watching it live it felt like they dug themselves in a hole they didn’t get out of until the Jericho/Moxley segment.