Jolldan is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Healthy Spices & Sauces

Really trying to add more vegetables to my diet but not been a big fan of anything I have tried so far, one thing that was making it easy enough was this Faijta spice that I had but turns out its packed full of sugar so was just wondering what you recommend as the healthiest spices & sauces to use to add a little more flavour to your meals.

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Jolldan; 01-08-2020 at 06:05 AM.

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jolldan View Post
    Really trying to add more vegetables to my diet but not been a big fan of anything I have tried so far, one thing that was making it easy enough was this Faijta spice that I had but turns out its packed full of sugar so was just wondering what you recommend as the healthiest spices & sauces to use to add a little more flavour to your meals.

Thanks in advance
    garlic powder, chili powder, smoked paprika, salt, pepper, cumin, turmeric, oregono
    🎄⛄🎄In🎄⛄🎄

EliKoehn will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliKoehn will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliKoehn will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliKoehn will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliKoehn will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliKoehn will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliKoehn will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliKoehn will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliKoehn will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliKoehn will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliKoehn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Mustard.
    It says I am 49, but I am 23.

qt107 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qt107 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qt107 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qt107 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qt107 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qt107 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qt107 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qt107 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qt107 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qt107 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qt107 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Black_Label View Post
    garlic powder, chili powder, smoked paprika, salt, pepper, cumin, turmeric, oregono
    Yes, turmeric may support a healthy inflammation response. However, it does not absorb as well in ordinary spice form.