Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by redraider86 View Post
    ^^^Amazing. I'm so glad it's summer, burrata season!

Jjapaguri - I did a 24 hour sous vide with a chuck steak that was like, 2 dollars at the store. I tried slicing it up and it just sort of....ripped. So delicious.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/bEZB4Un.jpg[/mg]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/gCHWVlr.jpg[/ig]
    The steak looks perfect come at me people

Why is chuck so rare now though :/
    Last edited by TommyRO; 06-06-2020 at 04:43 AM.
    ****Bringing sixy back in 2019****
    6'6" 666lbs......str8 sixy!

Who Tests God and Does Not Wager Their Lives?

SillieBazzillie Alt #5 StoliFun's Avatar
    StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am going to eat a lot of cheese and cured meat before getting wrecked on coffee and watching UFC tonight. Covfefe.
    # of days since I last cut myself while peeling and chopping a butternut squash: ∆

Kurt Russell, Ray Winstone, Mickey Rourke Crew

"The dominant economic order rests on unofficial dependency and official individualism. Survival requires the transposition of these two ideas: official solidarity and unofficial individualism."

redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz
    Ribeye and veggies. I did the mayo sear trick and it really worked! Bit more on the medium side than I'm used to but 2.5 hours in the meat jacuzzi made all the fat perfect.

Last night's dinner - Jerusalem mixed grill with chicken thighs, livers and hearts, then an eggplant salad, beet salad, and laffa. Labneh tart for dessert not pictured

TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    can you guys post a link to some good cooking sites (that have healthy macros)?

not talking about some poverty site like reddit where people post pics using cringe terms like "nuke in the microwave for 10 seconds bro then throw some franks red hot on it" while posting in their poverty silverware/dishes

I'm talking, healthy food that is like restaurant quality. stuff that is worthy of cooking in all clad pans. stuff like blackened chicken pasta with white wine used in the ingredients. stuff where you have to cut up the veggies real nice, saute them, carefully marinate the chicken, etc.

will rep.

redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by TugOfPeace View Post
    can you guys post a link to some good cooking sites (that have healthy macros)?

not talking about some poverty site like reddit where people post pics using cringe terms like "nuke in the microwave for 10 seconds bro then throw some franks red hot on it" while posting in their poverty silverware/dishes

I'm talking, healthy food that is like restaurant quality. stuff that is worthy of cooking in all clad pans. stuff like blackened chicken pasta with white wine used in the ingredients. stuff where you have to cut up the veggies real nice, saute them, carefully marinate the chicken, etc.

will rep.
    No need to rep - here's what I usually rotate through.

https://40aprons.com/

https://www.skinnytaste.com/

https://nomnompaleo.com/

https://www.bonappetit.com/tag/healthyish <--- Specifically, Chris Morocco's recipes

With the list below you have to pick and choose - obviously Korean is going to lean heavily onto rice but there are plenty of "healthy" recipes to find.

https://www.koreanbapsang.com/

https://thewoksoflife.com/

https://damndelicious.net/

https://www.seriouseats.com/

TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yummy
    ****Bringing sixy back in 2019****
    6'6" 666lbs......str8 sixy!

Who Tests God and Does Not Wager Their Lives?

Ocpocmaq (meat and potato with yeasted dough thing) and borsch

Has anyone been following the Bon Appetit drama over the last day? Looks like Adam Rapoport has resigned. Hopefully Sohla + others get back pay. Freaking nuts.

Positive Mental Attitude Aristotelian's Avatar
    Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My uploads are suffering - I cannot get a food delivery slot; local stores are carrying nothing (any decent flour for bread) in terms of staples - it is weird, like we have reverted to mid April. Anyone in the same boat? It's getting really frustrating. Finally approaching the right all purpose / whole wheat ratio (it'll be around 60:40 for me) for flavor and crumb/crust considerations. And now I can't make another loaf, grr!

Has anyone been following the Bon Appetit drama over the last day? Looks like Adam Rapoport has resigned. Hopefully Sohla + others get back pay. Freaking nuts.
    I have. I'm a big fan of Sohla's - I think she's great and remember her doing a fried chicken spot where Stella (hnngh in every sense of the word - will work through her pastry recipes at some point) showed up:

If she is right that Stella would get paid to appear in the video and that Sohla would not, and was used in a video like this to show 'diversity', that's not right. But I don't see the claim on her Instagram that Eater wrote about.

Originally Posted by Aristotelian View Post
    My uploads are suffering - I cannot get a food delivery slot; local stores are carrying nothing (any decent flour for bread) in terms of staples - it is weird, like we have reverted to mid April. Anyone in the same boat? It's getting really frustrating. Finally approaching the right all purpose / whole wheat ratio (it'll be around 60:40 for me) for flavor and crumb/crust considerations. And now I can't make another loaf, grr!

I have. I'm a big fan of Sohla's - I think she's great and remember her doing a fried chicken spot where Stella (hnngh in every sense of the word - will work through her pastry recipes at some point) showed up:

If she is right that Stella would get paid to appear in the video and that Sohla would not, and was used in a video like this to show 'diversity', that's not right. But I don't see the claim on her Instagram that Eater wrote about.
    Weird, stores here are completely stocked, but I haven't even tried delivery.

It's in Sohla's stories. https://www.instagram.com/stories/so...0786862442493/

Then when my Queen Carla showed up to say she wouldn't do any more videos until the problem was addressed I knew it was over for him.

Sohla made DESSERT OUT OF CARBONARA FOR GOD'S SAKES. She's possibly the most talented out of all of them.

StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Breakfast tacos for dinner

# of days since I last cut myself while peeling and chopping a butternut squash: ∆

"The dominant economic order rests on unofficial dependency and official individualism. Survival requires the transposition of these two ideas: official solidarity and unofficial individualism."

Avocado, harissa and peanut hummus. Should have let the processor go for another few minutes but with the crunchy peanut toppings I guess it doesn't really matter.

votross is a name known to all. (+5000) votross is a name known to all. (+5000) votross is a name known to all. (+5000) votross is a name known to all. (+5000) votross is a name known to all. (+5000) votross is a name known to all. (+5000) votross is a name known to all. (+5000) votross is a name known to all. (+5000) votross is a name known to all. (+5000) votross is a name known to all. (+5000) votross is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ordered myself the flagship Vitamix A3500! Can't wait to blend up some Frappuccinos and make sorbet! Hopefully it is a purchase that will outlast my lifetime. I have always used the most poverty of blenders so I'm really excited to see what this thing can do.

Today's latte:

And a salad I made: green leaf lettuce, frisee, crispy prosciutto crudo,
    charred corn, creamy parmigiano oregano dressing

Unregistered Ninja MadNinjaSkills's Avatar
    MadNinjaSkills has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MadNinjaSkills has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MadNinjaSkills has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MadNinjaSkills has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MadNinjaSkills has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MadNinjaSkills has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MadNinjaSkills has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MadNinjaSkills has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MadNinjaSkills has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MadNinjaSkills has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MadNinjaSkills has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Tonight’s dinner from our EveryPlate meal subscription box.

Pork & Pablano tacos with Pico de Gallo & garlicky sour cream.

*TheNoob7 ❤️*
    *LEO wife*
    *I ❤️ Star Trek 🖖🏻 *
    *Stars can't shine without darkness*
    *Positive Crew*
    *Breast Cancer Awareness Supporter*
    *I walked 39.3 miles for the AVON39 2-day walk to end breast cancer for my sister. Don't ignore stage4*
    *One Legacy Organ Donation Supporter*

My treat after a long morning of yard work: Salted Tahini and Blueberry Smoothie

Originally Posted by votross View Post
    Ordered myself the flagship Vitamix A3500! Can't wait to blend up some Frappuccinos and make sorbet! Hopefully it is a purchase that will outlast my lifetime. I have always used the most poverty of blenders so I'm really excited to see what this thing can do.

Today's latte:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/HwOCrNp.jpg[/ img]

And a salad I made: green leaf lettuce, frisee, crispy prosciutto crudo,
    charred corn, creamy parmigiano oregano dressing

[img]https://i.imgur.com/H8fzMnC.jpg[/ img]
    You'll have to let us know how you like the Vitamix. I really considered getting one a few weeks ago but went with a homgeek Blender instead - so far I haven't been disappointed, see above

That salad...my oh my! I bet the plate was cold af too

Originally Posted by MadNinjaSkills View Post
    Tonight’s dinner from our EveryPlate meal subscription box.

Pork & Pablano tacos with Pico de Gallo & garlicky sour cream.
    [img]https://imgur.com/qNj1C4H[/ img]

[img]https://imgur.com/7CoiT8P[/ img]
    Yum! Those meal kits are so rad, and who dislikes tacos! Looks great.

I like the Simple Truth brand frozen chicken burger patties.

Grilled NY Strip and shrimp skewers

Pork chop, rice and beans, brussels sprouts

I'll have to try out those chicken patties sometime, don't think I've ever seen them around here though.

I did a play on Sohla's hot dog tacos. My mouth is on FIRE.

MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wow, I haven't shared my foods with you guys in a while. Here's some pics of things I've made for my husband ...

This is my version of the meatball sandwich. I flatten them out a little and make them on the grill. Marinara + provolone cheese.

This is cod filet battered and pan-fried with seasonings with lemon pepper and cilantro rice. The fish fell apart a bit.

This is Mediterranean meal made from scratch. The butcher gave me lamb shoulder instead of lamb chops. They cooked fast though and tasted pretty good.

Salmon filet cooked in some olive oil, chopped garlic and salt/pepper. In hindsight, I should have blended the garlic or used garlic powder, cuz the garlic looks a little burnt. Husband likes his fish well-cooked before you criticize the cook on the fish. Served with pesto potato, cous cous and some sourdough toast.

Vegetable chow mein with spicey chicken and beef egg rolls. The chow mein kinda looks sad. Probably not enough soy sauce. Dunno.

Beef and vegetable chow mein.
    Attached Images
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
    Thus unlamented let me die;
    Steal from the world, and not a stone
    Tell where I lie.

2/17/15 - Dunk Tank Results: 15% bf (Omron said 18.6%) - 123.4 lbs LBM

MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    And one more...

Pakistani Goat Karahi, still in the pan. I watched a lot of Mark Weins and Food Ranger street food videos shot in Pakistan to perfect it.

Attached Images
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
    Thus unlamented let me die;
    Steal from the world, and not a stone
    Tell where I lie.

2/17/15 - Dunk Tank Results: 15% bf (Omron said 18.6%) - 123.4 lbs LBM

rahfulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rahfulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rahfulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rahfulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rahfulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rahfulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rahfulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rahfulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rahfulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rahfulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rahfulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Mega poverty pics/plating because I was cooking everything and people were just eating it lol.

Stuffed long hots, clams in wine/butter sauce, bluefin tuna, scallops.

MFC
    Fishing crew

Chicken breast with a shallot pan sauce, spinach and stone fruit salad

...And the Salted Caramel Chocolate Tart I made for a social

hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Chocolate tart is my nickname for muzzlrpress
    Formerly HandBrah, LipBrah & FootBrah
    they call me Don Taters
    <3 Miami Dolphins - WE GOT 5-11 BEHBEH
    Hala Madrid
    ££££££sports betting crew££££££
    I WANNA BRING BIG DRAMA SHOW, MAX.
    We don't care, we eat ass, we're freaks
    Ass cheeks are the titties of the ass
    First I romance the pie maker, then I romance the pie

Grilled bbq chicken thighs.

Originally Posted by hoganrulz View Post
    Chocolate tart is my nickname for muzzlrpress
    LOL! I like when he gets salty, too

Originally Posted by StoliFun View Post
    Grilled bbq chicken thighs.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/VOVGFmO.jpg?1[/ img]
    Das it. What you cooking for the Fourth of July?

Thai Salad with the GOAT brand of sparkling waters. Tastes like TV static and I dig it.

vnwng is a name known to all. (+5000) vnwng is a name known to all. (+5000) vnwng is a name known to all. (+5000) vnwng is a name known to all. (+5000) vnwng is a name known to all. (+5000) vnwng is a name known to all. (+5000) vnwng is a name known to all. (+5000) vnwng is a name known to all. (+5000) vnwng is a name known to all. (+5000) vnwng is a name known to all. (+5000) vnwng is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yesterday's lunch: porkchop seasoned with salt and pepper with a braised finish in some IPA. Veggie side of leeks, onions, and cherry tomatoes. A side of tofu that's been having fun in a jar that is basically an ongoing kimchi/fermenting time capsule (usually add kimchi, tofu, raw onions, raw green onions; sea salt, mirin, sake when I have it, rice vinegar, sesame oil, soy sauce, a generous amount of red chili flakes and cayenne pepper).

I don't care how pumped up these pigs might be, but at $4.00 for a pack of two of those chops, I might cook this more often. Dinner was the same, except with a side of mashed potatoes .

Pad kra pao and some super duper spicy Chinese cabbage

Originally Posted by vnwng View Post
    Yesterday's lunch: porkchop seasoned with salt and pepper with a braised finish in some IPA. Veggie side of leeks, onions, and cherry tomatoes. A side of tofu that's been having fun in a jar that is basically an ongoing kimchi/fermenting time capsule (usually add kimchi, tofu, raw onions, raw green onions; sea salt, mirin, sake when I have it, rice vinegar, sesame oil, soy sauce, a generous amount of red chili flakes and cayenne pepper).

I don't care how pumped up these pigs might be, but at $4.00 for a pack of two of those chops, I might cook this more often. Dinner was the same, except with a side of mashed potatoes .

[img]https://i.imgur.com/N1ParHT.png[/ img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/hF0pXvS.png[/ img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/WsHz0VT.jpg[/ img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/m7mckRE.jpg[/ img]
    Very interested in that tofu/kimchi you've got going on. Do you poke holes in the tofu so the brine penetrates the inner bit? I've been taught to do that when making radish kimchi, but I wonder if this is different. Either way, looks delicious!

rahfulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rahfulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rahfulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rahfulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rahfulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rahfulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rahfulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rahfulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rahfulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rahfulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rahfulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Steamed a bushel of crabs last night. Here’s first two batches. Gunna make some kind of pasta sauce out of the leftover meat tonight.

MFC
    Fishing crew

vnwng is a name known to all. (+5000) vnwng is a name known to all. (+5000) vnwng is a name known to all. (+5000) vnwng is a name known to all. (+5000) vnwng is a name known to all. (+5000) vnwng is a name known to all. (+5000) vnwng is a name known to all. (+5000) vnwng is a name known to all. (+5000) vnwng is a name known to all. (+5000) vnwng is a name known to all. (+5000) vnwng is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Pad kra pao and some super duper spicy Chinese cabbage

Very interested in that tofu/kimchi you've got going on. Do you poke holes in the tofu so the brine penetrates the inner bit? I've been taught to do that when making radish kimchi, but I wonder if this is different. Either way, looks delicious!
    Ughhh that looks good. I use extra firm tofu and make sure to score cubed cuts just a little bit with the intent for the juices to get in there. Honestly my know-how of pickling and fermenting is little to none. Saw an episode of Brad Leone with Bon Appetit do a quick brussel sprout kimchi and kinda copied his list of ingredients. I've noticed carbonation at times, so that seems like a plus. I think I don't let it sit enough though--I pick at it too much, but it's become like a wok or a cast iron where I haven't washed it, and all the aged goodness seems to develop that way.

Originally Posted by rahfulz View Post
    Steamed a bushel of crabs last night. Here’s first two batches. Gunna make some kind of pasta sauce out of the leftover meat tonight.
    Hhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggg.. your posts certainly checkout to your avi! Edit: oh duh, just saw your sig.

votross is a name known to all. (+5000) votross is a name known to all. (+5000) votross is a name known to all. (+5000) votross is a name known to all. (+5000) votross is a name known to all. (+5000) votross is a name known to all. (+5000) votross is a name known to all. (+5000) votross is a name known to all. (+5000) votross is a name known to all. (+5000) votross is a name known to all. (+5000) votross is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You'll have to let us know how you like the Vitamix.
    I'm amazed by how powerful it is. It pulverizes all the frozen fruit and thick ice cubes I throw into it, even without water.

I made my own version of the Starbucks Salted Caramel Mocha Frappuccino today. I brewed a cappuccino and tossed it into the Vitamix with ice, xanthan gum, smoked sea salt, dark chocolate syrup, caramel syrup, and sugar. Topped it with hand-whipped cream and a sprinkle of smoked sea salt.

Samsa for dinner

Originally Posted by rahfulz View Post

[img] https://i.postimg.cc/VkwMx73X/AAAE3-...289-E293-D.jpg[/ img]
    I'll steal your shells for stock Looks great, I see that white claw back there.

Ughhh that looks good. I use extra firm tofu and make sure to score cubed cuts just a little bit with the intent for the juices to get in there. Honestly my know-how of pickling and fermenting is little to none. Saw an episode of Brad Leone with Bon Appetit do a quick brussel sprout kimchi and kinda copied his list of ingredients. I've noticed carbonation at times, so that seems like a plus. I think I don't let it sit enough though--I pick at it too much, but it's become like a wok or a cast iron where I haven't washed it, and all the aged goodness seems to develop that way.
    I remember that video! It's Alive! is one of the best things on YouTube. Brad is such a golden retriever, and so very Jersey. Everytime I have to do a quick pan toss I have to say aloud "giveitaquick tausy taus."

Originally Posted by votross View Post
    I'm amazed by how powerful it is. It pulverizes all the frozen fruit and thick ice cubes I throw into it, even without water.

I made my own version of the Starbucks Salted Caramel Mocha Frappuccino today. I brewed a cappuccino and tossed it into the Vitamix with ice, xanthan gum, smoked sea salt, dark chocolate syrup, caramel syrup, and sugar. Topped it with hand-whipped cream and a sprinkle of smoked sea salt.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3yZBVcq.jpg[/ img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/dVT6eIs.jpg[/ img]
    Those look incredible, really glad to hear the Vitamix is working out for you! I've only just learned that a pinch of salt is the secret to a good smoothie, makes sense that it'd be perfect with a frappuccino.

Soyrizo and potato breakfast tacos

Pork tenderloin sandwich with bbq sauce, asparagus and red bell, some leftover prosciutto wrapped mozz and basil

Das it. What you cooking for the Fourth of July?

Thai Salad with the GOAT brand of sparkling waters. Tastes like TV static and I dig it.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/vyWbeYL.jpg[img]
    Hell, I dont know, dude. Houston might very well be locked down again by then.

I like the look of your Thai salad. Fresh herbs are my thing.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/N1ParHT.png[img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/hF0pXvS.png[mg]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/WsHz0VT.jpg[mg]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/m7mckRE.jpg[mg]
    Pork chops are awesome.