ItsDolph4 is not very well liked. (-100) ItsDolph4 is not very well liked. (-100) ItsDolph4 is not very well liked. (-100) ItsDolph4 is not very well liked. (-100) ItsDolph4 is not very well liked. (-100) ItsDolph4 is not very well liked. (-100) ItsDolph4 is not very well liked. (-100) ItsDolph4 is not very well liked. (-100) ItsDolph4 is not very well liked. (-100) ItsDolph4 is not very well liked. (-100) ItsDolph4 is not very well liked. (-100)

Dolph's journey for strength and size

Hey guys, it's been a while since I've been on here. I'm committing to a bulk and am making this thread to keep myself accountable and make sure I don't lose sight of that goal. I've been very wishy washy in the past about bulking, I'd gain a few pounds and feel "fat" and immediately slow it down or stop. I've recently decided that I want to get big and strong, and I want to start by bulking to 180 lbs. I'm currently around 165 lbs, so my plan is to do a 20 week bulk while gaining 0.75 lbs a week. I don't plan on logging macros, I think I will just keep a rough idea of how many I've eaten in my head (aiming for 2800-3000). I will do weekly weigh ins to make sure the scale is moving the way I want it to.

Program: PHUL (Upper power day, Lower power day, Upper volume day, Lower volume day)

Lifts

Bench-175x1
    Bench has been going well. I used to bench with my wrists bent back at a 90 degree angle and without an arch in my back. After fixing these bad habits benching feels much more natural and comfortable. My goal is to get to 225 by the end of the year.

Squat-225x1
    I have freakishly long legs compared to the rest of my body which makes squatting a bit awkward. I'm struggling at the moment with knees caving in on heavy sets, which are the ones I do on the lower body power days. My goal is to fix this issue to ensure I don't mess up my knees.

Deadlift-215x5
    In the past I've done as much as 245x5, but that was with crappy form where my posterior chain rose before my back, resulting in all the weight going on my back. I fixed this and feel like I am finally deadlifting correctly. I am expecting this lift to shoot up since I am utilizing my lower body now. My goal is to get to 315 by the end of the year.

Height - 6'0
    Weight -165 lbs
    BF - 15% ish

Pic

https://imgur.com/a/MzLON5y

ItsDolph4 is not very well liked. (-100) ItsDolph4 is not very well liked. (-100) ItsDolph4 is not very well liked. (-100) ItsDolph4 is not very well liked. (-100) ItsDolph4 is not very well liked. (-100) ItsDolph4 is not very well liked. (-100) ItsDolph4 is not very well liked. (-100) ItsDolph4 is not very well liked. (-100) ItsDolph4 is not very well liked. (-100) ItsDolph4 is not very well liked. (-100) ItsDolph4 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Update

Weight-173 as of this morning. Gained 8 lbs since last post, most of which I think is the initial water weight gain and food that has been added to my system. I'm going to keep eating the same amount of calories and I expect the rate to slow down to ~ 1 lb a week.

Update on big lifts

Flat Bench
    Most recent session-3x3x165 lbs

Incline Bench
    3x12x110 lbs

Squat-power
    3x3x200 lbs

Squat-Volume
    3x10x160 lbs

Deadlift
    3x4x225