superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Question Superhuman67 reviews PW samples but which ones? Drop in and find out!

I recently received a few different samples of preworkouts to try and of course give
    honest feedback so first off a HUGE thanks to Vince over at VWFitness for sending
    me out the samples. I only had to take care of the shipping charge which was no
    big deal and now I'm able to try 6 different pre's and see if my thoughts on them are
    the same as others who have reviewed these pre's. If your not familiar with VWFitness
    I would suggest taking a few moments and go to You Tube and checkout Vince's channel
    where he post's straight to the point honest reviews on supplements that he's tried and
    most of his supplements are from his personal purchase but even if something is sent to
    him he's gonna keep it REAL and not sugarcoat anything which is exactly how I review
    supplements.

Pure Cut Supplements COCAINE

Citrulline Malate 2:1 4500mg
    Beta Alanine - 3500
    Betaine- 2500
    Creatine Mono 2500
    Caffeine Anhydrous- 350mg
    Eria Jarensis 200mg
    Synephrine- 30mg
    Alpha Yohimbine- 3mg

Ingredients- Looks pretty good but as they say labels are just labels and effects is what's important.

Mix Ability- It mixed up with very little foam and the foam that did form settled very quickly and there
    was just a tad of sediment on the bottom but other than that it mixed up very well.

Taste- This was a temporary flavor which is grape and though it looks a bit bluish when
    mixed it did have a grape bubblegum type flavor. If you like grape I don't think you'll have
    an issue but if you don't then they do other flavors such as pink lemonade, watermelon, and
    cotton candy. I thought the grape flavor was decent but nothing spectacular and it was easy
    to drink.

Energy- This honestly is the strongest effect from this preworkout and for me it kicked in
    about 25-30min and the energy remained consistent throughout my workout with no jittery
    effects or elevated heart rate and I personally can handle Yohimbine pretty well. For me
    though the energy effects didn't feel any special than any other PW with a good dose of
    caffeine and yohimbine.

Focus/Mood- This has Eria Jarensis and it's dosed well at 200mg but honestly I really didn't
    feel the mood boost that I've been accustomed too from other pre's that have this ingredient.
    This profile had nothing in there for focus and maybe they were banking on Eria to deliver it
    but it just didn't for me. This had no heightened mood or focus which I personally like to feel
    from a preworkout.

Pump- This has only one pump ingredient and it's somewhat under dosed so I really didn't
    see anything more than what I'm use to seeing since I'm already pretty vascular and I train
    with high reps and high intensity.

Overall- 7/10- I was not blown away by this PW and for me it definitely needs another good
    ingredient added for focus such as CDP Choline or Alpha GPC and maybe the addition of one
    of these ingredients might work better with the Eri to bring on more of a mood boost. On the
    pump dept either a good dose of agmatine sulfate or glycerol needs to be added in order for
    the pumps to be a bit more pronounced and maybe take up the dosage of citrulline malate to
    6gm instead of the 4500.

If anyone is interested in this PW I would suggest copping a few samples on the Pure Cut
    website so you can try this PW first and make sure it's to your liking before committing to a
    full tub. Stay tuned cause I will be posting other sample reviews as I test out each sample.
    Last edited by superhuman67; 01-06-2020 at 04:17 PM.

blokpost has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) blokpost has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) blokpost has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) blokpost has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) blokpost has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) blokpost has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) blokpost has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) blokpost has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) blokpost has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) blokpost has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) blokpost has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Profile doesn't look that much impressive. Interesting to see what other pres you gonna try.
    I lift things up and put them down...

**CountryMike Appreciation Crew**

I <3 Liquid Super Protein Aminos...

I <3 Keto bomb...

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by blokpost View Post
    Profile doesn't look that much impressive. Interesting to see what other pres you gonna try.
    They reformulated the original version which had DMHA and put in the Eria instead so maybe the previous version
    hit better but I never tried it so I can't comment on that version but it's still missing some ingredients.

blokpost has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) blokpost has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) blokpost has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) blokpost has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) blokpost has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) blokpost has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) blokpost has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) blokpost has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) blokpost has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) blokpost has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) blokpost has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Talking about the strongest pw, I tried a sample of Dynamic Evolution Savage AF and still remember the feelings. It was the strongest pre I've ever tried, but sadly they changed the formula immediately after I got a sample of it

I <3 Keto bomb...

Talking about the strongest pw, I tried a sample of Dynamic Evolution Savage AF and still remember the feelings. It was the strongest pre I've ever tried, but sadly they changed the formula immediately after I got a sample of it
    Is that^^^^the new or old version of Savage AF cause the Alpha GPC is pixie dusted, Dendrobium is nonsense,
    and Juniper Berry is a joke which I will talk about in my next PW review.

Amount Per Serving
    Amt
    %DV
    Calories
    0%
    Total Carbohydrates
    0g
    0%
    Sugars
    0g
    0%
    NITRIC OXIDE VASODILATOR
    8000mg
    L-Citrulline
    6000mg

Agmatine Sulfate
    1000mg

Taurine
    1000mg

STRENGTH & ENDURANCE FOUNDATION
    5200mg
    Creatine HCI
    2000mg

Beta Alanine
    3200mg

MIND: MUSCLE CONNECTION COCKTAIL
    1250mg
    Choline Bitartrate
    1000mg

Juniperus Communis (Berry)
    150mg

NeuroFactor™ (Coffee Fruit Extract)
    100mg

BALANCED NATURAL CAFFEINE
    558mg
    Natural Caffeine (Green Coffee Beans Standardized for 98% Caffeine)
    358mg

L-Theanine
    200mg

I was curious to try this version of Game Day though I know I'm NOT a fan of the L-Theanine dosage
    in this formula. I've seen a little good feedback on this so I figured maybe the Amp Berry would have
    an effect that would amplify the energy ingredients. I know this Amp Berry is in Total War and I really
    didn't feel any effect from that ingredient when I tried that PW.

Mix Ability- This mixed up well with just a bit of foam and there was some sediment which honestly is
    expected cause it big serving with good doses of actives.

Taste- This is suppose to be Rainbow Sherbet and from my experience with rainbow sherbet it's
    a blend of raspberry,orange,and lime this did not taste like any of those flavors. This tasted like
    a fruit punch actually it tasted like Controlled Labs old version of White Flood though it didn't
    taste bad it wasn't Rainbow Sherbet but it's definitely drinkable.

Pumps- This actually was the best part of this PW and it's dosed well in both of the ingredients
    but it wasn't mind blowing just a pretty good pump and I was doing biceps/chest so that's why
    I wanted to test this one out today.

Energy/Focus- This was practically NON EXISTENT that 200mg of L-Theanine completely
    cancelled out any energy or focus and it might be that natural caffeine dose takes even a harder
    hit if it's paired with a hefty dose of L-Theanine.

Overall 5/10- Sorry MAN SPORTS but this one just didn't do it for me and what's the deal with having
    2 preworkouts on the market and BOTH are dosed with hefty amounts of L-Theanine Game Day and
    Block Buster don't you want users to feel energy isn't that what we take a PW for? I guess both of
    your pre's are for caffeine sensitive individuals so I'll make sure I won't make that mistake and try
    any of those two pre's again. Game Day felt like I took a non stimulant pump PW and I know everyone
    doesn't have an issue with L-Theanine at a high dose but there are some like myself and others who
    just don't feel the stimulant effects when it's dosed too high so I guess WE need to avoid pre's that
    have a hefty dose in the ingredient profile.
    Last edited by superhuman67; 01-08-2020 at 05:34 AM.

It's the one I tried. Had 2 samples of it. But it just blew my mind.

I <3 Keto bomb...

It's the one I tried. Had 2 samples of it. But it just blew my mind.
    I guess the alpha Y and the 1,3 really came together and helped the other stimulants have a better effect.

I received 2 scoop sample which is equal to 500mg of caffeine at 11gm but I personally don't need
    500mg of caffeine for my PW dosage so I weighed this out to 9gm at 400mg of caffeine which is 1 3/4
    which is slightly less that what most of the You Tube reviewers have been using and I feel 250mg-400mg
    of caffeine is what I feel I need as long as the other energy and focus ingredients are dosed well.

Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 16.5 grams
    Servings Per Container: 16.6
    Ingredient Amount % Daily Value**
    Extreme B-Vitamin & Electrolyte Matrix
    -Vitamin B12 495mcg 20625
    -Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl) 4.2mg 247
    -Vitamin B3 19.8mg 124
    -Magnesium 150mg 36
    -Potassium 150mg 3
    -Calcium 150mg 12
    -Sodium 34.5mg 2
    Extreme Energy Matrix 1068mg
    -Caffeine Anhydrous 600mg †
    -Theobromine 300mg †
    -Di-Caffeine Malate 168mg †
    Extreme Mental Matrix 2901mg
    -Choline Bitartrate 2001mg †
    -N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine 600mg †
    -Eria Jarensis 300mg †
    Extreme Absorption Matrix 5016mg
    -Beta Alanine 5001mg †
    -Black Pepper Extract 15mg

That^^^profile is what 3 scoops will give you and the total caffeine amount is 750mg not something
    I would ever venture into and 2 scoops at 500mg of caffeine was still not what I would take that's why I
    weighed it out and went with 9gm yielding 400mg of caffeine.

This is a pure stimulant based PW so I added my own pump ingredients such as 6gm of CM and 2 gm of glycerol.

Mix Ability- This mixes with no foaming or particles floating so it mixed up perfectly.

Taste- This was a Fruit Punch flavor and it was decent and nothing exotic like a tropical take on it just a very
    decent generic type fruit punch. From my experience with Metabolic Nut their apple and watermelon are their
    BEST flavors from their stimulant based pre's.

Energy/Mood/Focus/- The energy and slight mood boost kick in about 20-25min after consuming and for me
    lasted about 00min before I felt it almost completely taper off. The energy gave me the motivation to get me
    going for a big back/trap/ab workout and the mood was good but nothing too crazy but for me the focus was
    the weakest effect and I feel another good focus ingredient definitely needs to be added to this formula to
    work with the choline bitartrate that's in here.

Overall- If your someone who NEEDS 500mg of caffeine to get you going then this PW might be a good one
    for you but again you will have to add your own bulk pump ingredients like I did. If your someone like myself
    who feels you shouldn't need more than 400mg of caffeine to get you going then I would say pass on this
    PW cause you won't feel it the same way the others who have used it and reviewed it on You Tube. They
    loved the energy/focus/mood from it but they were taking 11gm not 9gm like I did. I personally feel if a co..
    claims to have a good PW that delvers amazing energy,focus,and mood they don't need to add more than
    400mg of caffeine and even that's high if they are properly dosing the other stimulants and nootropics again
    this is just my feedback where others might think differently.

Haven't tried this one, but previous version with amp cit. was strong AF. Uncomfortably strong

I <3 Keto bomb...

Haven't tried this one, but previous version with amp cit. was strong AF. Uncomfortably strong
    I still have an open tub of the AMP version in my fridge and I love that version but I never need the
    max dose which is 10gm and 500mg of caffeine for me 7-8gm is perfect and that delivers either
    375-400mg of caffeine. I use it sparingly that's why a tub last me so long so no tolerance to AMP is
    developed.

Next sample I used was Broken Arrow by Repp Sports in the Sour Gummy flavor

This is a fully disclosed profile so you know exactly each dosage of each ingredient.
    The powder mixed up well with very little foam if any and not much sediment but it
    did leave some residue on the sides of the shaker. I always add more water after I
    drink it so the little extra water picked up any little residue off the sides of the cup.

The taste which was sour gummy was one of the BEST that I've tasted in this type
    of flavor and you got a sweet tangy tart flavor which hit first with the tartness then
    the sweet and for me it was tasty. It really did taste like a sour gummy type candy
    and it was enjoyable right from the first sip and I didn't get any chemical after taste.
    From the reviews that I've seen it seems like Repp Sports did a good job with all their
    flavors of their pre-workout.

Energy and focus kicked in about 15-20min after drinking it and it was a smooth steady
    flow that continued until the end of my workout which was legs. The energy wasn't too
    strong but just enough to get me through a high volume leg workout and I really didn't
    feel too overstimulated after my workout.

I was hitting legs so I can't really comment too much on pump but I usually respond well to 6gm
    of CM and if my PW doesn't have that amount I always add it cause I personally like CM for legs
    cause it helps get the blood flowing especially in my creaky knees.. I did have a nice pump in
    my quads but something that I notice whenever I train legs is that my biceps also get pumped on
    leg day Lol that goes to show you what many have said in the past if you want big bis's you gotta
    train big on legs.

Overall I gotta agree with Eddie over at Muscle Players this is a pretty good PW and it's a good one
    for someone who uses conventional pre's and now wants to dabble with a slightly exotic one. This is
    a good one for that type of trainer but for someone very experienced with exotic stimulant based pre's
    might not really feel this one too strong again it's a decent one and from me it's worthy of a rating of
    8/10.