Maher19800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maher19800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maher19800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maher19800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maher19800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maher19800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maher19800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maher19800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maher19800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maher19800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maher19800 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How to be patient?

I need to lose about 70 pounds, but its very difficult for me to be patient. I can go to the gym and have the best workout of my life and clean up my diet and the next week i will still look the same. When i am at the gym i can't help but look at all the fit people and all the negative thoughts come rushing through my head. It's just hard to stay motivated and have faith when results come so slowly

etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There has to be a ton of people on the forum who have lost a lot of weight, kept (or are keeping) it off and have made complete body transformations!! I'm always reading about how this one lost 50 lbs. in X amount of months (not overnight! Don't worry!) or this one is losing 2 lbs of fat body a week, plus gaining strength and discernible lean muscle mass at the same time!! These patient, and inspiring people, might be hanging out in either the workout programming, exercising, OV 35 general or NUTRITIONAL SUB-FORUM They get their nutritional knowledge, estimated calorie calculations, portion size info, etc. from the stickies in that section of the forum...and bounce ideas, concerns, struggles and personal opinions off of each other. They encourage each other to continue progressing....Everyone wants to progress, whether it's with losing weight, gaining strength and muscle mass, improving their fitness level...the goals can be never-ending for many truly interested in fitness, and achieving all the healthy benefits/rewards that anyone can gain from a higher level of success! To do this right, it just takes patience, like you already understand, and time.

I think it takes a lot of courage to show up every day at a gym where everyone is "fit"!! More overweight people should have your determination and ambition, and do this for their overall health and wellness! Congratulations on your decision to take charge of your well-being! And remember, the "fitter" people are looking at THEMSELVES in the mirror...inspecting and self-critiquing what THEY want/need to improve THEMSELVES! That's how they became fitter- by focusing on their routines and what they needed to do in order to accomplish and maintain results. Keep going, having the best workout of your life and cleaning up your relationship with food! Your statement above, to me, means you're putting in the required effort and attitude to eventually get results! You can do this with knowledge, besides patience (hint, hint..nutritional sub-forum!)

To track calories: www.myfitnesspal.com
    Last edited by etet1919; 01-07-2020 at 06:11 AM.
    When I hear people say, " You should tone down your physique," I know I've achieved my fitness New Year's resolution:)

Cheers to everyone having 2020 vision/insight this decade...

MadFrogger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MadFrogger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MadFrogger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MadFrogger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MadFrogger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MadFrogger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MadFrogger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MadFrogger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MadFrogger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MadFrogger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MadFrogger has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The big secret to losing weight is cutting out carbs. Have you looked into Keto?

I lost something stupidy crazy like 25kgs in 3 months on keto / low carb with moderate to small amount of exercise and a big deficit.