chalup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chalup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chalup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chalup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chalup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chalup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chalup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chalup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chalup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chalup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chalup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Lets pray for our soldiers

I learned this in middle school football. I might get it wrong. But if you believe in god pray with me..

Thou god who art in heaven, give us this bread. Daily bread. Forgive our debtors, as we have forgiven them. Lead us not to temptation, but deliver us from evil. Let thy kingdom be done.

God rest our soldiers who die. Trump better strike fast and hard with minimal deaths.