Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1

How to get over another rejection?

So I knew a girl from H.S. At the time she seemed sweet. She would say "hi" to me, one time she gave me a flower and another time in the 11th grade she asked me to flex for her . She also smiled and asked me if I was going to prom once in 12th grade.

I saw her in Freshmen year of college, and she would say "hi" to me and smile when we passed by . Last time I saw her was 5 years ago at my college. Recently, I saw her on Bumble, so I decided to message her on Facebook.

I messaged her on face book saying "hey ___, its John from ___, how have you been." and she totally ignored the message. For whatever reason this rejection stung even worse than the other ones I received post H.S, because she seemed like a sweet person and i'm surprised that she wouldn't even take 10 seconds to make a quick reply.

Last edited by johnnydeep1; 01-06-2020 at 09:44 AM.

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This may not be the most healthy reason, but just go get rejected more. Literally it doesnt phase me anymore.

or choose some other cope.
    MGTOW
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    *Libertarian & Western Value Brah*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1
    Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    This may not be the most healthy reason, but just go get rejected more. Literally it doesnt phase me anymore.

or choose some other cope.
    Damn, if a sweet girl like her could be so rude, imagine other women. I usually don't even care that much when a females brings up her boyfriend or even rejects me, but this ones hurt more than the ones before.

I'm beginning to lose my hope in humanity.

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by johnnydeep1 View Post
    Damn, if a sweet girl like her could be so rude, imagine other women. I usually don't even care that much when a females brings up her boyfriend or even rejects me, but this ones hurt more than the ones before.

Women truly are evil. I'm beginning to lose my hope in humanity.
    You need therapy dude or a experience guided by a shaman or something. What man is 24 years old and saying things like "women truly are evil"

Don't you live in Europe ? Get on a train and just go chill out somewhere cuz.
    MGTOW
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500)
    What is "fate in humanity" ?

There is no such thing. Lose your illusions, it lets you see world more clearly.
    “People said I should accept the world. Bull****! I don't accept the world.”

― Richard M. Stallman

You need therapy dude or a experience guided by a shaman or something. What man is 24 years old and saying things like "women truly are evil"

Don't you live in Europe ? Get on a train and just go chill out somewhere cuz.
    Europe? LOL. No I live just outside Dallas Texas.

Originally Posted by devopsengineer View Post
    What is "fate in humanity" ?

There is no such thing. Lose your illusions, it lets you see world more clearly.
    Back in H.S and middle school, I thought that people were generally friendly and never minded helping each other out. I just realized that people CAN be very rude and cruel.

Europe? LOL. No I live just outside Dallas Texas.
    Bruh you live in Dallas and arent pulling ANYONE ? That city is yooge.
    MGTOW
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

Bruh you live in Dallas and arent pulling ANYONE ? That city is yooge.
    Where can I go? I don't really have any friends, so I can't go to clubs or bars as I don't like going to those places alone.

Where can I go? I don't really have any friends, so I can't go to clubs or bars as I don't like going to those places alone.
    brb wants women
    brb "I dont like going to places where women may be located"
    MGTOW
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500)
    Back in H.S and middle school, I thought that people were generally friendly and never minded helping each other out. I just realized that people CAN be very rude and cruel.
    People only care about their own interests. You should too.

Don't be "friendly and helpful". Do your bossiness, walk over corpses to get your success. Everybody does that. Only the strongest survive.

― Richard M. Stallman

colormeconfused is not very helpful. (-500) colormeconfused is not very helpful. (-500) colormeconfused is not very helpful. (-500) colormeconfused is not very helpful. (-500) colormeconfused is not very helpful. (-500) colormeconfused is not very helpful. (-500) colormeconfused is not very helpful. (-500) colormeconfused is not very helpful. (-500) colormeconfused is not very helpful. (-500) colormeconfused is not very helpful. (-500) colormeconfused is not very helpful. (-500)
    So I knew a girl from H.S. At the time she seemed sweet. She would say "hi" to me, one time she gave me a flower and another time in the 11th grade she asked me to flex for her . She also smiled and asked me if I was going to prom once in 12th grade.

I saw her in Freshmen year of college, and she would say "hi" to me and smile when we passed by . Last time I saw her was 5 years ago at my college. Recently, I saw her on Bumble, so I decided to message her on Facebook.

I messaged her on face book saying "hey ___, its John from ___, how have you been." and she totally ignored the message. For whatever reason this rejection stung even worse than the other ones I received post H.S, because she seemed like a sweet person and i'm surprised that she wouldn't even take 10 seconds to make a quick reply.

Dawg I've hit up girls on FB/Insta that I used to know and they almost never respond. Girls just don't respond to social media dm's in general.

EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Being real man you probably just want to phuck her. Let's all be real. Redpill and mgtow just go on a man's drive to phuck. So if a girl seems rudely dismissive towards those attempts it really isn't much of a big deal because she probably knows what's up. Just let that **** slide, get in shape, get some style and hit on other girls

Originally Posted by EliasEmmanuel View Post
    Being real man you probably just want to phuck her. Let's all be real. Redpill and mgtow just go on a man's drive to phuck. So if a girl seems rudely dismissive towards those attempts it really isn't much of a big deal because she probably knows what's up. Just let that **** slide, get in shape, get some style and hit on other girls
    I actually LIKED her.

Don't be "friendly and helpful". Do your bossiness, walk over corpses to get your success. Everybody does that. Only the strongest survive.
    True. It took me a long time to lose faith in humanity.

brb wants women
    But is it not embarrassing to go to clubs all by yourself?

Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    brb wants women
    Exhibit A, brah, this is exactly the type of guy I was referring to in that other thread.

WizA92 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    But is it not embarrassing to go to clubs all by yourself?
    This may be a case of "easier said than done" but what you're doing with women right now isn't working...try something new "if it ain't broke don't fix it" ....in this case what you're doing is broken and needs fixing.

Originally Posted by Rebel012 View Post
    Exhibit A, brah, this is exactly the type of guy I was referring to in that other thread.
    Its tough going to a bar or a party alone.

Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Got bad news for you...

AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000)
    brb wants women
    It's not even worth going back and forth with him. He's the most paradoxical person on the misc, alongside eod.

brb I'm a successful engineer making 60k a year
    brb women have no interest in me as a person
    brb I live with my parents and ask my dad to inspect my testicles
    *Natural Calves Crew*

Short, stubby limbs, chest gap, narrow shoulders, wide hips, balding, but all that and I've still got those Natural Calves Crew ^^

Not actually fat or a kid Fatkidwholifts's Avatar
    Fatkidwholifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fatkidwholifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fatkidwholifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fatkidwholifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fatkidwholifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fatkidwholifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fatkidwholifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fatkidwholifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fatkidwholifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fatkidwholifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fatkidwholifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AdikinBawls View Post
    It's not even worth going back and forth with him. He's the most paradoxical person on the misc, alongside eod.

You forgot

Brb posting pics of myself to be critiqued but pretend it’s not me
    Once upon a time:

Currently Washed up.

Originally Posted by Anachron View Post
    Got bad news for you...
    I am strongest. I don't even need love. That is for the weak.

― Richard M. Stallman

Originally Posted by AdikinBawls View Post

Why are you so mean to me? I thought we were done fighting? 60K is pretty decent for an entry level Engineer. Besides computer Engineers, Engineers don't get paid much these days. Become a doctor or even nurses if you want to get paid way more.

My dad never inspected by balls.

Can you please stop bullying me now?

Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Why are you so mean to me? I thought we were done fighting? 60K is pretty decent for an entry level Engineer. Besides computer Engineers, Engineers don't get paid much these days. Become a doctor or even nurses if you want to get paid way more.

Out of curiosity, are you sending PM's to everyone who criticizes your worldview, asking them to please stop? I've got bad news for you man, there is something off with you that you need to take care of if you want to get better with women. This is a sub-forum on a bodybuilding site. If you get this upset or unsettled over comments made by strangers on a forum, then this is exactly the type of thing that bleeds into your interaction with women and people in general. I'm not saying this to 'bully' you. I'm being sincere in this instance. Stop hanging out this much on a forum, drop this black-pill nonsense, and work on your self-esteem. Just imagine how insecure you have to be in order to get this dismayed over comments directed at you on a forum. Something is off with you.

FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    -Go to DART station.
    -Get on Green Line to Deep Ellum.
    -Go to EDM clubs
    -????
    -Profit.

There are slooty chicks evvvverywhere, and even if you can't score, the music is usually decent.
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

Originally Posted by FAPhaggot View Post
    There are slooty chicks evvvverywhere, and even if you can't score, the music is usually decent.
    They are slooty only for certain people. For FAs, they are nuns.

― Richard M. Stallman

They are slooty only for certain people. For FAs, they are nuns.
    Exactly.

AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000)

I was just helping out otaku.

I also can't get over the fact that you posted like five times about how quickly your dad would inspect your testicles if he were given a chance.
    *Natural Calves Crew*

Short, stubby limbs, chest gap, narrow shoulders, wide hips, balding, but all that and I've still got those Natural Calves Crew ^^

Originally Posted by FAPhaggot View Post
    -Go to DART station.
    -Get on Green Line to Deep Ellum.
    -Go to EDM clubs
    -????
    -Profit.

I agree, but its just tough going to those places all alone. Most people bring friends with them. I'll still try to go alone though
    Last edited by johnnydeep1; 01-06-2020 at 06:23 PM.