Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by johnnydeep1 View Post
    I could of ****ed my 30-something year old blonde, counselor. She asked me to study/hangout with her, but since I had social anxiety, I said no.
    No, I highly doubt your 30 year old counsellor wanted to F you. She would risk her entire career and possibly face criminal charges for being in a position of influence over you. This 30 year old was getting rocked by men her age or older and unless she had a developmental disability she wasn't going to risk something like this for a socially awkward teenager.
    6'2
    220lbs
    Watch, Travel and fitness enthusiast

dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000)
    EVERYONE remembers their highschool days.
    Remembers? yes. cares about and hangs onto? no.
    6'2
    220lbs

johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1
    Originally Posted by dolvioblue View Post
    No, I highly doubt your 30 year old counsellor wanted to F you. She would risk her entire career and possibly face criminal charges for being in a position of influence over you. This 30 year old was getting rocked by men her age or older and unless she had a developmental disability she wasn't going to risk something like this for a socially awkward teenager.
    Why did she ask me to study/hangout with her and tell me that I have a nice hair cut.

btw. I was 18 in the 12th grade.

johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1
    Remembers? yes. cares about and hangs onto? no.
    From 9th-12th grade, the children go from kids to young adults. Their height, intellect, appearance in the 9th grade is that of a child, but they eventually reach peak height, attractiveness and intellect by 12th grade. It is wonderful to think about highschool, and how we develop during those years.

Why did she ask me to study/hangout with her and tell me that I have a nice hair cut.

btw. I was 18 in the 12th grade.
    Likely because she recognized you have a disability and was being nice. Complimented your haircut and asked if you ever wanted to study to hit her up. This does not translate into a 30 year old counsellor wanting to F a student in the 12th grade risking her entire career.

Why am I even posting on this thread. Waste of time. I would kill to see what you look like.
    6'2
    220lbs

Likely because she recognized you have a disability and was being nice. Complimented your haircut and asked if you ever wanted to study to hit her up. This does not translate into a 30 year old counsellor wanting to F a student in the 12th grade risking her entire career.

Why am I even posting on this thread. Waste of time. I would kill to see what you look like.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=177898831
    But the problem is that I used to look "cute" back in grade school, and my face has turned quite awkward looking as I got into adult hood. I don't have as much of the "Chad" look I used to have.

A lot of those "cute" guys don't transition well into adulthood. Look at Justin Bieber. He transitioned well, but he lost a bit of his appearance too. I used to look like Justin Bieber from 8-12th grade
    Last edited by johnnydeep1; 01-07-2020 at 10:20 PM.

But the problem is that I used to look "cute" back in grade school, and my face has turned quite awkward looking as I got into adult hood. I don't have as much of the "Chad" look I used to have.

A lot of those "cute" guys don't transition well into adulthood. Look at Justin Bieber. He transitioned well, but lost a bit of his appearance too.
    This is a photo of your friend.
    6'2
    220lbs

Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Europe? LOL. No I live just outside Dallas Texas.
    We should meet up, flex for each other then your dad can inspect our cocks and balls before we dumbell press 100 lbs dumbells(200 lbs total) for 4 reps then take turns on that 60 year old latina hooker.

FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is a photo of your friend.
    "Friend", lol.
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

Originally Posted by Halfway View Post
    We should meet up, flex for each other then your dad can inspect our cocks and balls before we dumbell press 100 lbs dumbells(200 lbs total) for 4 reps then take turns on that 60 year old latina hooker.
    You live in the Dallas area?

Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    EVERYONE remembers their highschool days.
    You are so fuking pathetic dude, I'm sorry (not sorry). If high school was the period of time when you really developed as a person, then you were always shallow and lacking depth.

Originally Posted by Rebel012 View Post
    You are so fuking pathetic dude, I'm sorry (not sorry). If high school was the period of time when you really developed as a person, then you were always shallow and lacking depth.
    People go from child to adult during h.s. From freshmen year of h.s to senior we go from a child’s height(on average) and reach our full adult height. We go from maturity and intellect of a child to that of an adult. This transition is why parents cry at the end of h.s. To see their child go from a child to an adult is an emotional experience. I think about h.s and middle school every day of my life, but I agree that I have an unhealthy obsession with middle and high school that I need to end.

Well perhaps my appearance never transitioned well into adult hood as well. I had that “cute” appearance as a child and people would tell me that I looked like Justin Bieber. Today, I get no such complements. I feel like I peaked in the 8th-9th grade. I was Gaga Chad back then.
    Last edited by johnnydeep1; 01-08-2020 at 08:38 AM.

iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Reject rejection
    Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000)

A lot of those "cute" guys don't transition well into adulthood. Look at Justin Bieber. He transitioned well, but he lost a bit of his appearance too. I used to look like Justin Bieber from 8-12th grade
    I gotta hand it to you, that was great trolling.

Btw, you look like the Sandy Hook shooter with longer hair.

edit: Don't take that last sentence as an insult. Instead, take it as me telling you to get a nice, masculine haircut.
    Last edited by AdikinBawls; 01-08-2020 at 01:54 PM. Reason: trying not to make fun of you anymore, but it's hard
    *Natural Calves Crew*

Short, stubby limbs, chest gap, narrow shoulders, wide hips, balding, but all that and I've still got those Natural Calves Crew ^^

iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000) iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000) iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000) iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000) iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000) iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000) iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000) iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000) iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000) iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000) iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000)
    From 9th-12th grade, the children go from kids to young adults. Their height, intellect, appearance in the 9th grade is that of a child, but they eventually reach peak height, attractiveness and intellect by 12th grade. It is wonderful to think about highschool, and how we develop during those years.
    Yeah but you're not hanging on to the development aspect of things. You're hanging on to what could of been with a whole bunch of girls that don't care. You need to meditate and quit living in the past.
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AdikinBawls View Post

edit: Don't take that last sentence as an insult. Instead, take it as me telling you to get a nice, masculine haircut.
    Lol, the eyes are similar, but I think he looks more like an even geekier version of the main character from Silicon Valley.

Originally Posted by AdikinBawls View Post

No, I understand. I just got my braces off and a haircut and the secretary lady at the dentist actually mistook me for her daughters boyfriend. The secretary lady was quite attractive as well.

Here are some other things that happened since I took my braces off 4 months ago ,

-a three Weeks ago I was walking through campus to meet a friend who is still in college. A 7/10 and a 9/10 were walking across from me. The 7/10 said "hi" to me. I looked in the opposite direction because I thought she was talking to someone else. She then looked directly at me and said "hi" again, waved and smiled. I Said "hi" back and smiled at her.

-3.5/10 , 50 year old latina began talking to me. Talk got sexual as we talked about swim suites. We hugged, she told me to text her to hangout sometimes. Later on, I did realize that she was 50 and decided that she was a bit too old.

-Our family went to Las Vegas together. One of those street hookers who take pictures with you for $$$ looked in my direction and said ''heyyy" in a sexy voice. I know that she is just a street hooker, but she had the "sexual" look in her eyes and was wearing a thong and bra. Perfect masturbation material because I doubt she had that "look" with other guys.

The only reason why I had longer hair was because I used to get girls when I was younger, and thought that that hair would still be a good fit on me. See, back when I was younger, I could date pretty much anyone I wanted to and so I tried to look exactly like I did in my youth. Little did I think about the fact that older people look better in shorter hair (generally speaking)
    Last edited by johnnydeep1; 01-08-2020 at 05:59 PM.

iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MediocreGains View Post
    character from Silicon Valley.
    Are you talking about this guy?

Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

Originally Posted by iloveus View Post
    Are you talking about this guy?

yeah, he's talking about him

Originally Posted by AugmentReality View Post
    Someone who has an active social circle and has banged a lot of women can take multiple rejections. An FA cannot. Nobody can take too many rejections besides the tough guys on the misc. They've all been with 100+ women and had thousands of rejections.
    Correct. After H.S and middle school, I didn't mind the rejections because I got loads of validation in grade school. Today its a ton tougher, to the point that I don't feel like talking to females before.

Not actually fat or a kid Fatkidwholifts's Avatar
    Fatkidwholifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fatkidwholifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fatkidwholifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fatkidwholifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fatkidwholifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fatkidwholifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fatkidwholifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fatkidwholifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fatkidwholifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fatkidwholifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fatkidwholifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not sure if this guy is really this mentally challenged because of obvious reasons, or because he’s a dedicated troll...... but either way if anyone here needs psychiatric help......it’s op.
    Once upon a time:

Currently Washed up.

Originally Posted by Fatkidwholifts View Post
    Not sure if this guy is really this mentally challenged because of obvious reasons, or because he’s a dedicated troll...... but either way if anyone here needs psychiatric help......it’s op.
    How can I be mentally challenged? I work as an Engineer and have 2 degrees.

Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Assuming you're not trolling about that, there are different forms of mental disability and illness. There is indeed something off about you.

You made a whole thread about why your friend looks like but it’s actually you.

I often think you are just some kid that gets off making a mess on this web forum. Trolling and posting the most ridiculous crap ever to read.

There is a lot of junk on here but the occasional good post where someone is seeking help. You post constantly about 13 year old girls licking your ice cream or some crap like that.
    6'2
    220lbs

Originally Posted by Rebel012 View Post
    Assuming you're not trolling about that, there are different forms of mental disability and illness. There is indeed something off about you.
    "Mentally challenged" usually refers to low-intelligence or poor cognitive abilities. You must be referring to MENTAL(specifically social) DISORDERS.

You made a whole thread about why your friend looks like but it’s actually you.

I often think you are just some kid that gets off making a mess on this web forum. Trolling and posting the most ridiculous crap ever to read.

There is a lot of junk on here but the occasional good post where someone is seeking help. You post constantly about 13 year old girls licking your ice cream or some crap like that.
    She was not 13 at the time. I was 15 in the 9th grade and she was about 18 and in the 12th grade. What don't you understand about this simple concept? Why do you keep saying that she was 13?
    Last edited by johnnydeep1; 01-09-2020 at 05:28 PM.

JoshHercules has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoshHercules has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoshHercules has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoshHercules has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoshHercules has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoshHercules has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoshHercules has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoshHercules has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoshHercules has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoshHercules has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoshHercules has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So I knew a girl from H.S. At the time she seemed sweet. She would say "hi" to me, one time she gave me a flower and another time in the 11th grade she asked me to flex for her . She also smiled and asked me if I was going to prom once in 12th grade.

I saw her in Freshmen year of college, and she would say "hi" to me and smile when we passed by . Last time I saw her was 5 years ago at my college. Recently, I saw her on Bumble, so I decided to message her on Facebook.

I messaged her on face book saying "hey ___, its John from ___, how have you been." and she totally ignored the message. For whatever reason this rejection stung even worse than the other ones I received post H.S, because she seemed like a sweet person and i'm surprised that she wouldn't even take 10 seconds to make a quick reply.

How to get over another rejection?
    its all a numbers game
    the more you hit on girls the more you get rejected
    but the more likely you'll get dates
    dont take rejection personally

She was not 13 at the time. I was 15 in the 9th grade and she was about 18 and in the 12th grade. What don't you understand about this simple concept? Why do you keep saying that she is 13?
    The same reason you keep talking about high school. Because it’s ridiculous.
    6'2
    220lbs

The same reason you keep talking about high school. Because it’s ridiculous.
    Yeah, but you keep downplaying the importance of the interaction by claiming that we were much older than we actually were. It is simply not true that we were 13.

seaturtle0987 is not very well liked. (-100) seaturtle0987 is not very well liked. (-100) seaturtle0987 is not very well liked. (-100) seaturtle0987 is not very well liked. (-100) seaturtle0987 is not very well liked. (-100) seaturtle0987 is not very well liked. (-100) seaturtle0987 is not very well liked. (-100) seaturtle0987 is not very well liked. (-100) seaturtle0987 is not very well liked. (-100) seaturtle0987 is not very well liked. (-100) seaturtle0987 is not very well liked. (-100)
    the problem is that you don't meet enough people to have perspective. There is no such thing as rejection, something it clicks sometimes it doesn't, just meet more people and be true to yourself