xMartha01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Laser Bikini/Brazilian advice

Hi there! Anyone with some recent experience with these procedures?
    How much do you typically spend totally on the entire process?

While waxing works OK, I hate the time you have to grow to prepare for the next waxing! A more permanent solution would be great as I compete in Bikini.

Registered User karengoesbikini's Avatar
    karengoesbikini is on a distinguished road. (+10) karengoesbikini is on a distinguished road. (+10) karengoesbikini is on a distinguished road. (+10) karengoesbikini is on a distinguished road. (+10) karengoesbikini is on a distinguished road. (+10) karengoesbikini is on a distinguished road. (+10) karengoesbikini is on a distinguished road. (+10) karengoesbikini is on a distinguished road. (+10) karengoesbikini is on a distinguished road. (+10) karengoesbikini is on a distinguished road. (+10) karengoesbikini is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I strongly recommend you to do it as long as you're a good candidate, best investment I've done since I started competing in Bikini!
    Price will vary depending on your specific hair growth etc etc, so you need to go to a consultation to get an offer, else I would just be misleading you
    If you scroll back here to August 2019, you will find 2 threads on this subject where I have gone into more details. I've also sent you a PM
    Please ask if anything!

xMartha01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thx! I'm hoping for an update!

Mia431997 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ive had a total of 6 visits. I would highly recommended laser hair removal. Won’t lie it hurts but results are great little to no regrowth of hair