DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Say this to immediately make people trying to exploit you to stop (life advice)

Buying a house? A car? Renting a room? Someone running a powerplay to get you to give them your assignment/work in school? Someone asking you to do a bullshyt favour? To attend a MLM seminar or buy a product? Your telephone provider telling you to switch to their internet over the phone?

All of this is scummy shytty human behaviour that relies on either presenting a very limited set of facts or running a power game, both with the same objective: to incite feelings that would make you feel either pressured, guilty, awkward, or idiotic to deny. It's all based on getting you in over the next 5 minutes because they wouldn't actually want you to take some time to think about it. Thing is people that do this crap are inherently manipulative massive pieces of shyts so you wouldn't want to do business with them in the first place.

People are also more likely to gravitate towards certain particular people to try to exploit and unfortunately I have always been one of those people. I'm guessing it's genetic, maybe the pheromones I communicate make me more approachable or some dumb shyt. In high school I got exploited a lot often because I didn't take time to think about things and felt guilty. With this saying, there really is no element of shame or feeling like an *******. It's also extremely easy to say without feeling any guilt. I learned it from over hearing my father on the phone or in transactions in his old man brown accent.

"I never make rushed decisions." Or "I don't like to make rushed decisions." Before you even get the opportunity to say "so I will take some time to think about it and get back to you" the look/feeling of sheer defeat on the other end will be unimaginable. I'm guessing my dad got exploited as a kid too so came up with this saying as a coping mechanism and it's fukking glorious. It's also an amazing belief to hold on to in life and can save you from so much bullshyt. The kunt on the other end will be so defeated you can bet your house that they will never **** with you again, not in that way anyway but perhaps try to negotiate in a rational cordial discussion which is how it should be.

I have used this with a 100% success rate and people nope the **** out immediately. The look on their faces as their jaws kiss the ground in awe is always worth it.

Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ok boomer
    I have always wanted to become a tampon. My dream is to be inserted into a woman's chamber of love and absorb her lady juices.

My gyno surgery video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td12mDeyVH8

IknowagoodthreadwhenIsee1 Itouchyou's Avatar
    Itouchyou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Itouchyou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Itouchyou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Itouchyou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Itouchyou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Itouchyou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Itouchyou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Itouchyou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Itouchyou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Itouchyou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Itouchyou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey OP let me tell you about our new range of products
    You have been touched.
    I am the reason your girlfriend pauses between texts.
    I am the guy in your wife's apple watch.

DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BritishTwit View Post
    I just say "Nahhh, brah"

Agree with your mentality 100% though. Chitty freeloaders get my fukkin back up.
    With that they don't always get the hint. Think they still have a chance if they can bait you harder. Might get shyt like "come on bro just trust me on this" or more misleading info.

Yea not having this mentality in life in the past has fukd me over, fukd up large parts of an entire year of university because I got falsely pressured to sign a lease with some very shytty people. I hope karma catches up with those shytty Indian degenerate fobs. I think their 2/10 faces and misery is karma in itself though. Also generally you want to think twice before doing transactions with certain demographics. But white people scam too.

Originally Posted by BritishTwit View Post
    I say it politely but if they keep pushing I get pretty aggressive in saying No lol. Just hang up the phone if it's some dikhead selling insurance or whatever.

At uni now m8, half my housemates are degenerate freeloaders TBH. Gon have to talk the talk this week, dasitmane. You gotta be careful who you live with.
    True yea whatever works. Fuk those ppl though. For me my roommates were always fine, in that case it was just the land lords who were huge ****s. Enjoy uni though, once it's done it's all memories

aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    A lot of people succumb to pressure selling/ boiler room sales techniques.

You need to have thick skin.

I would go with "sounds very interesting. Let me think about it and thanks for your time".

I LOL at those who don't reciprocate the same level of class by showing their grimace immediately. Usually girls. LOL

tombakerim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tombakerim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tombakerim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tombakerim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tombakerim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tombakerim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tombakerim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tombakerim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tombakerim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tombakerim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tombakerim is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    With that they don't always get the hint. Think they still have a chance if they can bait you harder. Might get shyt like "come on bro just trust me on this" or more misleading info.

GordonXXX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GordonXXX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GordonXXX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GordonXXX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GordonXXX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GordonXXX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GordonXXX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GordonXXX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GordonXXX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GordonXXX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GordonXXX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "Smile and say no, no, no until your tongue bleeds. If the deal isn't right for you, stay calm, stay pleasant and just say no." - Harvey Mackay

RiceBrah93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiceBrah93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiceBrah93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiceBrah93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiceBrah93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiceBrah93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiceBrah93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiceBrah93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiceBrah93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiceBrah93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiceBrah93 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A representation of someone who abided by this was Louis XIV. In the court of Louis XIV, nobles and ministers spent days and nights debating issues of state, as we do similarly now. Two men were represented to approach Louis XIV on two different subject matters. After deliberating the minutia of what they should say and how they should say it they finally approached Louis XIV. Louis would sit in silence with the most enigmatic look on his face, he wouldn’t say anything as they would talk on length. All Louis responded with was, “I shall see.”

Interpretation
    Louis XIV was a man of very few words. However Louis was not always this way. As a young man he was known for talking on length and delighting people with his eloquence. But Louis’s taciturnity was self imposed, it wasn’t real, it was an act, a mask he used to keep people off balance.
    Jesus is Lord