Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Cautious1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cautious1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cautious1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cautious1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cautious1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cautious1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cautious1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cautious1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cautious1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cautious1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cautious1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by hardyboysare View Post
    Your training program split isn't fantastic due to only targeting the muscle groups once a week but that won't be the reason behind no weight loss. But if you are progressing then it technically is fine.

What are your major lifts like?

Only active at the gym will ensure your TDEE is low seeing as lifting weights doesn't actually burn many calories when in comparisons to your NEAT therefore I would start there if possible and increase your activity rate. Now I am not saying cardio as well I hate it what I do mean is day to day activities such as walking. I personally would add going for a walk in my lunch break that will add some extra calories burnt as well as that plan some stuff for the weekend where you are out doing stuff, doesn't matter what it is as long as you are physically doing stuff (for me I have two dogs so that makes me get out and about).

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1593938441 - Ok I found the images.

Are you getting your macros in during those two meals a day out of curiosity?

Also your previous post stated you had a higher calorie day is that still the cause? Also the protein shake I am assuming you count the milk (if you use milk) and count all liquids which have calories (e.g. fresh fruit juice).

If you could list your two meals that may highlight something just for info.

Also do you have a 'extra cheat days'?

What was your starting weight 6 months ago?
    Yeh i agree my program split isn't fantastic however, I do feel like Im maintaining my strength, somedays I can lift abit heavier, maybe because Im not as tired from work or I had more sleep.

My major lifts are not that good tbh - Squat(100KG)/ Bench(70KG)/ Deadlift(130KG)/ OHP(30KG). Im adding 1.25KG a week

Breakfast - 1 Scoop Protein Shake with water (100Kcal)
    Lunch - Packaged Ham & Cheese Baguette (588 Kcal) / Packaged Mexican Chilli Chicken pieces (155Kcal)/ Some packaged raisin chocolates (125Kcal)
    Dinner - 7oz Chicken breast cooked in 1 tbl spoon olive oil (210Kcal + 120Kcal)/ 2 Scoop Protein Shake with water (200Kcal)

I do have 1 days of 2000 Calories of which I hit no macros, just fill myself with carbs on either a Saturday or Sunday which are days I dont go gym. I count the calories too on the package or I weigh it.

Protein - 165g/ Fats - 52g/ Carbs - 80g

6 months ago I was 82KG. My stomach feels flatter than ever today but scale is the same or even more so no idea whats going on
    Last edited by Cautious1; 01-10-2020 at 02:29 AM.

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Cautious1 View Post
    Yeh i agree my program split isn't fantastic however, I do feel like Im maintaining my strength, somedays I can lift abit heavier, maybe because Im not as tired from work or I had more sleep.

My major lifts are not that good tbh - Squat(100KG)/ Bench(70KG)/ Deadlift(130KG)/ OHP(30KG). Im adding 1.25KG a week

Breakfast - 1 Scoop Protein Shake with water (100Kcal)
    Lunch - Packaged Ham & Cheese Baguette (588 Kcal) / Packaged Mexican Chilli Chicken pieces (155Kcal)/ Some packaged raisin chocolates (125Kcal)
    Dinner - 7oz Chicken breast cooked in 1 tbl spoon olive oil (210Kcal + 120Kcal)/ 2 Scoop Protein Shake with water (200Kcal)

I do have 1 days of 2000 Calories of which I hit no macros, just fill myself with carbs on either a Saturday or Sunday which are days I dont go gym. I count the calories too on the package or I weigh it.

Protein - 165g/ Fats - 52g/ Carbs - 80g

6 months ago I was 82KG. My stomach feels flatter than ever today but scale is the same or even more so no idea whats going on
    I will admit I can't imagine you have been eaten that solidly for 6 months even over Xmas...

Well at the end of the day the option you have is to drop calories therefore I would lose something and add in some planned cardio. This should ensure you start losing weight again.

It is possible you are gaining muscle and losing fat but the chances of this being exact in terms of weight gain vs losses is near enough 0% especially at 1500 calories.

So for you I advise adding one planned cardio day a week, drop one item from your list (maybe the choc raisins or oil) and then plan in more activities around the weekends where you are out and about.

Hopefully this will kick start you weight loss.

Cautious1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cautious1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cautious1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cautious1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cautious1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cautious1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cautious1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cautious1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cautious1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cautious1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cautious1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by hardyboysare View Post
    I will admit I can't imagine you have been eaten that solidly for 6 months even over Xmas...

Well at the end of the day the option you have is to drop calories therefore I would lose something and add in some planned cardio. This should ensure you start losing weight again.

It is possible you are gaining muscle and losing fat but the chances of this being exact in terms of weight gain vs losses is near enough 0% especially at 1500 calories.

So for you I advise adding one planned cardio day a week, drop one item from your list (maybe the choc raisins or oil) and then plan in more activities around the weekends where you are out and about.

Hopefully this will kick start you weight loss.
    Thanks for the detailed answer!