povilasx3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

HELP!!! Sleep / Stress / Overtraining issues!

Hello. I have a problem where doctor's can't help and ofcourse they are telling me that it's all about physiology ( yes that's easiest way to say). I really don't feel like that. Like 5 years ago i was working night shifts( 6 per month) drinking coffee, working for extra money as taxi driver (driving was also stress), weightlifting 4x per week and paying no attention to having fun / rest. So in that way i stressed out that i normally was breathing like a stressed person (often non usual short breaths) and cannot fall asleep at all like 2 days per week other days it took me fall asleep 1-2hours. So doctor's did many test's and nothing found they told me that i am healthy. Okay i didin't listen to them and later i found that keto diet iis anti stress diet in one podcast which i listen. So i jumped to keto diet and it was perfect for me. My stress levels go down a lot and i was falling asleep in like 20minutes every night, but sleep quality was like ****. So after that i found endobiogenetics which look's at hormonal balance how they react with each other. They told me that i have weak cortisol, adrenaline, a big magnesium defiency, a lot of histamine (they told me overthinking to be perfect in every situation), adrenal fatigue and insulin resistence. So okay i took magnesium large doses (800mg) and they gave me natural supplements which i helped and i felt after 5 months ( was training hard in the morning on keto) that my cortisol is highest in the morning (i had most of my energy in the morning not in the afternoon) but i still had issues wiith sleep quality. My libido, sex drive was like a kids in those years really very bad i had trouble with recovery. So okay right now i feel not stressed at all physiology, but i cannot train and still not sleeping because if i do later on i am so stressed out and i do like only 5 set's moderate intensity in the gym and that's enough to be stressed out later. Last 2 days i took easy cardio for 40 min in fresh air and i felt diziness in the evening So i don't know what to do. Now i am trying Test Restore Revange to see if it's testerone thing. I tryed to rest from gym very long it was not helpful and actually worse on overall how i feel. I feel that my libido, sex drive is much greater and will try to don't do any physical activities right now (just a little walk if i feeel good). My testerone was tested like 3 times and it was normal. Prolactin, estradiolis, LH also was in good range. Cortisol (like 4 times was in near the end of normal range). I tryed many things GABA, Melatonin, Phenibut, CBD oil, strong multivitamins, ZMA and etc. Nothing really helped only CBD oil first weeks i felt much more stronger and calmer and after 2 weeks no effect at all (tolerance or smth...). So my guess why i am not sleeping is due to low testesterone, high cortisol, overtraining or low dopamine levels. My sleep quality is really bad i am going to bed every night 22.45pm and sleep for 8-9hours and feel like crap everymorning. Any thoughts guys? really need help.