Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    TheKilljoy9 is not very well liked. (-100) TheKilljoy9 is not very well liked. (-100) TheKilljoy9 is not very well liked. (-100) TheKilljoy9 is not very well liked. (-100) TheKilljoy9 is not very well liked. (-100) TheKilljoy9 is not very well liked. (-100) TheKilljoy9 is not very well liked. (-100) TheKilljoy9 is not very well liked. (-100) TheKilljoy9 is not very well liked. (-100) TheKilljoy9 is not very well liked. (-100) TheKilljoy9 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    1. Being above average looking is Chad-Lite territory. For many men this would take surgery, and god forbid if they are short
    2. Definitely interested in this peer reviewed study and evidence you gathered to determine we have no "personality"
    It's personality dude. Anyone with a good personality can get a gf. You probably have a 6/10 personality and want to date normal weight girls but that isn't going to happen these days unless your personality, looks and social status are all over 7

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheKilljoy9 View Post
    It's personality dude. Anyone with a good personality can get a gf. You probably have a 6/10 personality and want to date normal weight girls but that isn't going to happen these days unless your personality, looks and social status are all over 7
    Shots fired
    ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–ˆ๐–๐–Š๐–ˆ๐•ถ, ๐–“๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–‡๐–Ž๐–™๐–ˆ๐–

**** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thekilljoy9 View Post
    it's personality dude. Anyone with a good personality can get a gf. You probably have a 6/10 personality and want to date normal weight girls but that isn't going to happen these days unless your personality, looks and social status are all over 7
    lol
    Mode One For Life

HTC

Wish I Could Change My Username Crew

Believer in Direct Game

Height: 6'3''

Current weight: 236.2

Recreational Lifter

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You aren't wrong and that thread is spot on.

But you know what's funny about it? If one of miscs resident "incels" posted that chit it would be merged instantly, or at least be met with heavy opposition.
    HTC livin' rent FREE

Still on the path to redemption...

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Voidgaze View Post
    You aren't wrong and that thread is spot on.

But you know what's funny about it? If one of miscs resident "incels" posted that chit it would be merged instantly, or at least be met with heavy opposition.
    I was pretty heavy into red-pill stuff back then. I've become a lot more nuanced on it, even though I think that community has kernels of truth.

It's just overweighted and overapplied, much like feminists overweight their ideas.
    ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–ˆ๐–๐–Š๐–ˆ๐•ถ, ๐–“๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–‡๐–Ž๐–™๐–ˆ๐–

iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000) iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000) iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000) iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000) iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000) iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000) iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000) iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000) iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000) iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000) iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Crazy how accurate this thread is. And now that it's 4-5 years later it's really began to manifest itself on a whole different level. Seems like every single night out is spring break or vegas to some of these women. The addiction to attention is really unprecedented.

Running game like men thing really has an adverse impact on mental health. There's a double standard for a reason and its cause we're just wired differently. These girls are just trying to fool themselves into believing they have the upper hand by having a rotation of different men. More girls are doing it, so that just creates a kind of groupthink where they can rationalize it together but I know they can't truly be happy when they're less wired for polygamy than we are.

"Inceldom" isn't even really weirdos or shy dudes anymore. It's just regular dudes who aren't up to par with the standards to be in the top 5-10% rotation.

Inb4 this statement gets ravaged

Originally Posted by EliasEmmanuel View Post
    Honestly life was a bit easier when nobody knew about the chad, tyrone, alpha and beta archetypes. It was easier to be alpha and have followers. It was a natural reaction. Now everyone wants to be alpha and every guy I see is fake as **** when pulling in chics.

I would say the mere fact we even discuss these subjects instead of just going out and ****ing is what produces incelism effect on us men. Knowledge is power and we have submitted to understanding ways of nature and mating to such a degree that we feel unsatisfied when we succeed. Another reason why social media is ass
    Interesting. I mean to be honest I see a lot of guys doing the same old **** when it comes to guys trying to wk girls or acting beta. Cocky fake dudes have always been around.
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol. I like otaku as a poster, but considering the fact that he's banged almost as many girls as I have despite being much younger (not that it's some huge amount overall), there may be some truth to this. If you can bang 30+ women, you're probably at least okay looking unless you're incredibly charismatic or have some kind of status. Otaku, 30+ women wanted to bang you, but none of them caught feels for you? Of course, I'm sure you weren't that interested in most of them either, but how is it that were so few times that there were mutual feelings? The most likely answer is that there were issues of personality and finding the right compatibility. Usually, average/unattractive guys with charisma and attractive personalities have the opposite problem, where they can get girlfriends but have trouble banging randoms. Just look at Ratfish. Think he mentioned that he never banged a girl who wasn't a girlfriend.

That said, it could be more about not knowing who you're compatible with rather than having a "bad" personality. If you're mostly attracting FOBs, the culture and language differences can make anything more than a hook up difficult unless she's looking for that green card. I mostly dated Asian "FOBs" myself, but I'm an "Americanized" Asian rather than an actual American. I'm also old-fashioned enough that the values align and the cultural differences are relatively small.

Personality is also a very subjective thing, and an attractive personality isn't necessarily the same thing as having a good personality. Plenty of scumbags are able to attract a certain type of women despite being bad people because they're charming and exciting.

To be fair, I had similar problems when I was around your age, where things went smoothly during the initial attraction stage but I could never maintain a girl's interest for more than a couple weeks (though I had a lot less sexual experience than you on top of that). It took some time to figure out what I was doing wrong and also find the types of girls I was compatible with.
    Last edited by MediocreGains; 01-07-2020 at 05:59 PM.

BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MediocreGains View Post
    Lol. I like otaku as a poster, but considering the fact that he's banged almost as many girls as I have despite being much younger (not that it's some huge amount overall), there may be some truth to this. If you can bang 30+ women, you're probably at least okay looking unless you're incredibly charismatic or have some kind of status. Otaku, 30+ women wanted to bang you, but none of them caught feels for you? Of course, I'm sure you weren't that interested in most of them either, but how is it that were so few times that there were mutual feelings? The most likely answer is that there were issues of personality and finding the right compatibility. Usually, average/unattractive guys with charisma and attractive personalities have the opposite problem, where they can get girlfriends but have trouble banging randoms. Just look at Ratfish. Think he mentioned that he never banged a girl who wasn't a girlfriend.

That said, it could be more about not knowing who you're compatible with rather than having a "bad" personality. If you're mostly attracting FOBs, the culture and language differences can make anything more than a hook up difficult unless she's looking for that green card. I mostly dated Asian "FOBs" myself, but I'm an "Americanized" Asian rather than an actual American. I'm also old-fashioned enough that the values align and the cultural differences are relatively small.

Personality is also a very subjective thing, and an attractive personality isn't necessarily the same thing as having a good personality. Plenty of scumbags are able to attract a certain type of women despite being bad people because they're charming and exciting.

To be fair, I had similar problems when I was around your age, where things went smoothly during the initial attraction stage but I could never maintain a girl's interest for more than a couple weeks (though I had a lot less sexual experience than you on top of that). It took some time to figure out what I was doing wrong and also find the types of girls I was compatible with.
    I found that women I'm compatible with are either like me or like my blunt, slightly abrasive nature because it's interesting to them. I don't really do well with hood rats and tend to avoid those women.
    Mode One For Life

HTC

Believer in Direct Game

Recreational Lifter

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Withing that 30 like 2 wanted to date but distance was a major problem. The rest just seemed to want multiple smashes and then dip out, or very unattractive women that were cool with a FWB

Im curious on how one "finds who they are compatible with". That imo, no offense, is just fluff. How does one look at a woman and go "oh yeah man shes gonna be compatible.
    MGTOW
    โ˜…cVcโ˜… OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    *Libertarian & Western Value Brah*
    โ˜…Subaru WRX/STi Crewโ˜… (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Withing that 30 like 2 wanted to date but distance was a major problem. The rest just seemed to want multiple smashes and then dip out, or very unattractive women that were cool with a FWB

Im curious on how one "finds who they are compatible with". That imo, no offense, is just fluff. How does one look at a woman and go "oh yeah man shes gonna be compatible.
    You can only establish compatibility by dating for a certain period of time, unless you already knew the person from your social circle.

At any rate, what you've described is still some decent success, so not sure why you always imply that 'looks-maxing' did nothing for you.

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rebel012 View Post
    You can only establish compatibility by dating for a certain period of time, unless you already knew the person from your social circle.

At any rate, what you've described is still some decent success, so not sure why you always imply that 'looks-maxing' did nothing for you.
    Because it just made bottom of the barrel looking agressive and forward
    MGTOW
    โ˜…cVcโ˜… OEFx2

MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Ha, true, it's a bit of a vague term, but of course you can't tell from just looking at a woman. That's just the initial attraction.

The question is where do you go from there and where do you look in the first place. Compatibility is more about figuring out what kinds of women like you and how you pick and choose from that in a way that fits you, as well as maximizing your potential within that group. It's finding your audience, appealing to that audience, and then seeing what works for you. I'm talking about behavior here and not your appearance. It's also about figuring out who you are and what you really want, which may be different from what you think you want. For example, a man might claim that he likes to be free of drama, but if he's drawing crazy chicks and catches feels for them in turn, then the reality is totality different from the claim. In that case, he needs to accept who he is and make the best of it (finding girls who are at a tolerable level of crazy) or change himself in a way that he no longer chooses crazy women (less likely to happen).

Like Rebel012 said, it's something you figure out by dating. Even when it doesn't work with someone, you try to learn from it and be more equipped to find a girl more compatible next time as well as try to see if you made any mistakes yourself. You build upon it little by little. At least this is what I did.

Because it just made bottom of the barrel looking agressive and forward
    Out of 30+ women, how many would you rate 7+?

Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    Out of 30+ women, how many would you rate 7+?
    1 honestly. Like I said I was in yolo + HTC mode.
    MGTOW
    โ˜…cVcโ˜… OEFx2

1 honestly. Like I said I was in yolo + HTC mode.
    Fair enough, as long as you enjoyed it.

DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sigh

Brutal truth.

johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1
    The problem is that women's standards skyrocket once they go to college. The taste of Chad's dick is too good and wholesome for them to ever come back . Once H.S ends, their crazy standards begin.

I believe this explosion in incels has something to do with online dating and beta-cuckery.
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    Bench-100 dumbbell press-5 reps
    *Mechanical Engineer*

Originally Posted by johnnydeep1 View Post
    The problem is that women's standards skyrocket once they go to college. The taste of Chad's dick is too good and wholesome for them to ever come back . Once H.S ends, their crazy standards begin.

I believe this explosion in incels has something to do with online dating and beta-cuckery.
    Stfu retard
    Mode One For Life

HTC

Believer in Direct Game

Recreational Lifter

user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MajorTendonitis View Post
    You guys are overlooking one other thing . A lot of guys that pull the sloots have that personality thing going for them . Sloots like guys with a psychopathic personality. Itโ€™s proven in prisons , as a lot of prisoners have sloots lining up for conjugal visits .

Itโ€™s funny as their doing studies and just realizing this now. I could have told them this decades ago, as Iโ€™ve noticed sloots would rather be beat to death than bored to death

https://www.psypost.org/2019/10/new-...to-women-54676

But yes Iโ€™d say everything has changed post 2012 . Mostly Chads are going to be doing most of the impregnating, and Incelism is going to increase in unprecedented numbers , no question about it .
    Iโ€™m glad Iโ€™m old and donโ€™t give 2 fuks anymore . But I do feel bad for our younger generations of men,as their options are going to be very limited .
    Some will be lucky if they can even get a Wildebeest, as they are getting validation on social media and getting fussier
    Its the thought process of an inmate that attracts women. They have no other way to survive but be a savage and live. If they pussy out in prison or show any emotion it will not end well for them. I would bet alot of them are born leaders. They just put energy into the wrong things that land them in prison. There is a reason why the mental(weak) inmates are not put into GP.

JoshHercules has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoshHercules has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoshHercules has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoshHercules has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoshHercules has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoshHercules has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoshHercules has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoshHercules has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoshHercules has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoshHercules has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoshHercules has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've literally had multiple women throughout my life say things like this

"I can't figure you out"
    "You're like...strange. Not in a weird way"
    "You're like...all over the place"

Then I've also had people that outright told me they used to be racist, but I made them feel very odd, and they actually dropped or extremely modified their views.

In short I think I cause cognitive dissonance in people which can lead to uncomfortable feelings due to the internal conflict of thoughts/perception vs reality.

And this is ALSO why I think I do great overseas or with FOBs. My personality, interests, accents, attire, and etc doesnt set off a subconscious "this Black guy isnt like the others"

Inb4 cope, but I've noticed alot of non ugly non white brahs run into this. I've also seen white guys I knew that grew up in the hood, and how they also get **** from people. (Just getting **** on by white women that claim to not be bigots or racist)

Being the "odd man out" is never a good thing. Regardless of how confident you are, or how much you try to "own it".

It's interesting that you do well with FOBs. Are you talking about Asian FOBS specifically Chinese/Korean/Jap? I'm white and a "chad" that do really well with all women EXCEPT Asians especially the FOB ones (which are my preference). I talked to other "chads" in another thread who also said they have the least luck with Asians especially those petite ones. I think FOBs are attracted to men that the most western women aren't attracted to... in other words, FOBs are attracted to guys that most western women aren't attracted to

JoshHercules has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoshHercules has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoshHercules has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoshHercules has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoshHercules has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoshHercules has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoshHercules has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoshHercules has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoshHercules has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoshHercules has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoshHercules has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    thing is normal weight white girls look older in the face than overweight girls. I'm 29 and my girl is 27 and very into fitness yet i'm starting to be turned off by how badly she is aging. Asian girls are my ideal type but they're only like 2% of the entire population.

Originally Posted by psychosylocibin View Post
    people sprout this belief you can work on x and y and you'll be 'chad lite". but they forget to account for the "dealbreakers" taht you can't change.

ok..so now you went from overweigh to muscular and knnow how to talk...but you are still 5 foot 5, or you have a naturally ugly face, you're not CHAD lite.
    most dudes dont understand that women arent like us.

theyre not as visual

we fall in love with our eyes

girls fall in love with their ears

getting girls is more about being a good manipulator and talker than just pure good looks. it sucks but thats reality brah

Originally Posted by johnnydeep1 View Post
    . They like rich men far more than they like "bad boys." I only earn around 60,000 so im not rich; nor have I had a bitch since H.S, but just saying.I know because I have a sister in the house and she wants to date rich guys, not "bad boys."
    true

girls that are normal like rich dudes. thats normal hypergamy

only severly mentally deranged girls who have serious daddy issues or trauma chase criminals. aka sloots.

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by psychosylocibin View Post
    I agree. inceldom is going to increase drastically. but in the end their will also be a huge increase in women left behind - ones that grew overly entitled and let that entitlement and arrogance blind them to decent men they could form lifelong bonds and family with.

in the end the ones that will be ok are the "good catches" for men and traditional women. these people will develop familes that sustain them through their life and grow old with. family is incredibly important for long term health and happiness (in general, if you choose wisely).

unfortunately, a lot of decent good men will be familyless in older age just because they were weeded out of the gene pool due to not being selected. this is the sad fact.

for these men, the better choice is to chose to enjoy life for what it is and for the experience. make it your own. I'm 34 and am fully choosing to enjoy my life without a partner for what it is. sure, there are lonely moments, andI had to learn to adapt to those, but so far I am having a blast.
    agreed but lets be real in this day and age youd have to have a few screws missing to actually wife one of these gutterslut broken women of todays world

Originally Posted by JoshHercules View Post
    It's interesting that you do well with FOBs. Are you talking about Asian FOBS specifically Chinese/Korean/Jap? I'm white and a "chad" that do really well with all women EXCEPT Asians especially the FOB ones (which are my preference). I talked to other "chads" in another thread who also said they have the least luck with Asians especially those petite ones. I think FOBs are attracted to men that the most western women aren't attracted to... in other words, FOBs are attracted to guys that most western women aren't attracted to
    East Asians, Western Europeans, and Middle Eastern women. Literally the best looking women I've been with have all been born and raised overseas. English / Communication wasn't an issue as they were all fluent. They all said I had "strong beliefs" and had "real masculinity". Their words not mine. But distance, ultra racist parents/fam, and such ruined any of those opportunities.

So here I am...on the misc
    MGTOW
    โ˜…cVcโ˜… OEFx2

DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000)
    When most women in the US are overweight, most guys who lift don't want to "settle" for those women.

That also throws out a huge % of your dating range. I totally get not wanting to settle though and for you to lift while she sits home ordering Amazon Eats and watching Netflix. It's just reality that most in the US are overweight/obese, and the number continues to grow.

That's why I go for stimulant drug addicts. They are usually thin, lol jk.

Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    When most women in the US are overweight, most guys who lift don't want to "settle" for those women.

That also throws out a huge % of your dating range. I totally get not wanting to settle though and for you to lift while she sits home ordering Amazon Eats and watching Netflix. It's just reality that most in the US are overweight/obese, and the number continues to grow.

That's why I go for stimulant drug addicts. They are usually thin, lol jk.
    90% of asian girls are slim and they're ageless

even if u find yourself a white slim fitness chick (which i did) they age terribly. its settling regardless brah

East Asians, Western Europeans, and Middle Eastern women. Literally the best looking women I've been with have all been born and raised overseas. English / Communication wasn't an issue as they were all fluent. They all said I had "strong beliefs" and had "real masculinity". Their words not mine. But distance, ultra racist parents/fam, and such ruined any of those opportunities.

So here I am...on the misc
    interesting. I did notice that women overseas tend to be turned off by "bad boys" or "irresponsible men" which me and many bodybuilders tend to seem like. only western white women like "bad boys" "thugs"

I see lots of asian female black male couples and there are blasians running around so obviously there are blacks getting asian girls. I live in a high asian population area and even the american born asians are hard to get with. I'd say 50% of them are very protective of their culture/race and only date/marry exclusively within. i heard even korean parents dont like their kids marrying chinese/japanese (even though they share the same "race"). I think it's more about preserving culture/tradition kind of thing.

Originally Posted by JoshHercules View Post
    interesting. I did notice that women overseas tend to be turned off by "bad boys" or "irresponsible men" which me and many bodybuilders tend to seem like. only western white women like "bad boys" "thugs"

I see lots of asian female black male couples and there are blasians running around so obviously there are blacks getting asian girls. I live in a high asian population area and even the american born asians are hard to get with. I'd say 50% of them are very protective of their culture/race and only date/marry exclusively within. i heard even korean parents dont like their kids marrying chinese/japanese (even though they share the same "race"). I think it's more about preserving culture/tradition kind of thing.
    This is true. I'm Korean, and I caught some chit from friends and family for marrying a Chinese woman. Some of it has to do with past conflicts (Japanese takeover of Korea and Chinese involvement in the Korean War), but a lot of it has to do with different views on race and ethnicity. To Americans, we're all East Asians, but Korea is a geographically isolated country that has more or less remained Korean for its entire history. There is no separation between ethnicity and nationality there. You go to Korea, and the only non-Koreans you see are tourists, U.S. military, and the occasional foreign worker or student. It kind of goes beyond just culture/tradition and is also about "blood." The same thing goes for Japan. There are Koreans who've been living there since the colonial days and adopted Japanese last names, but they're still discriminated against and seen as outsiders.

China is a bit different though in that it's a large country that was functionally a multi-regional and multi-ethnic empire. The Han are the majority, but there are many minorities all over the country, although there's some pressure to assimilate and pass as Han. As such, there's far less emphasis on racial/ethnic "purity."